- » Apple Raspberry Cake
Apple Raspberry Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple raspberry cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple raspberry cake recipes.
Raspberry Apple Torte
1. Melt diet margarine in large skillet over medium heat; stir in graham cracker crumbs. Heat, stirring constantly, until crumbs are crisp; cool completely.
2. Spread 1/2 cup of the crumbs in bottom of 8-inch springform pan, patting to make firm layer. Top... - 22.4677
Raspberry Sponge Mold
Raspberry Sponge Mould has a fine taste. Raspberry Sponge Mould gets its taste from apples and raspberries. Raspberry Sponge Mould is like by many around the world. - 30.7418
Raspberry Mini Cakes
Looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe to prepare a dessert? Try this Raspberry Minicake! The use of minimum ingredients, a simple procedure and a delicious end product, make this recipe a winner all the way. When are you trying this out? - 128.921
Chocolate Raspberry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small bowl, whisk together juice, egg, margarine, and vanilla; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, whisk together white and whole-wheat flour, cocoa, and... - 34.392
Almond Macaroon-apple Cake
To Prepare Crumbs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Break cake into small pieces, place in a food processor with the metal blade, and pulse into crumbs.
Pour onto rimmed baking sheet.
Break macaroons into pieces, place in food processor, and pulse into crumbs.
Mix... - 41.4231
Danish Apple Cake
If using cracker or bread crumbs, you may want to add wheat germ, sesame seeds or ground almonds.
There should be 4 cups of crumbs including any additions.
In heavy skillet, saute crumbs lightly in butter and oil, stirring constantly.
Add honey and cinnamon... - 42.0748
Swedish Apple Cake
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready an oblong cake pan 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches.
Combine butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour, bread crumbs and 1 tsp.
salt in mixing bowl.
Mix first with fork, then with fingers, to make a crumbly mixture.
Measure out 2/3 cup of... - 43.8635
Apple Meringue Cake
Cream butter; add 3 tablespoons sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks and mix well.
Add flour, almonds, and grated rind; mix just until flour is evenly distributed.
Press on bottom of 9-inch pie pan and brush with 1 slightly beaten... - 45.1643
Swedish Apple Meringue Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a cup, beat a egg white using a beater.
3) In small bowl, beat butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, until smooth using electric hand blender.
4) Fold in 1 1/4 cups flour, almonds, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon... - 45.7013
Apricot Raspberry Sauce
Place the apricots and raspberries in a food processor, puree.
Press through a sieve (to remove seeds) into a sauce pan.
Blend in the remaining ingredients and simmer into a thick sauce.
Serve over fruit, cakes, ice cream or with souffles. - 28.1897
Preheat oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 1/4 in/6 mm thickness.
Cut out a four-pointed star shape.
Place on a dampened baking sheet, brush edge with egg.
Roll out remaining pastry and cut out another... - 36.6593
Roll out pastry, line greased 7 in. x 11 in. tin, bake in moderately hot oven Mark 5, 375°F., 15 minutes; cool.
Spread with jam.
Beat egg-whites until stiff, gradually beat in sugar.
Lightly fold in cake crumbs, cocoa, peanuts; flavour with vanilla.... - 31.3014
Cascade Apple-meringue Dessert
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Cascade Apple-Meringue Dessert . Needless to say that this recipe for Cascade Apple-Meringue Dessert is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 50.0827
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 48.0801
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 123.816
Remove crusts from bread, cut each bread slice in half.
Combine raspberries and boysenberries in a bowl, allow to thaw; drain, reserve all- 'the juice.
Peel, core and thinly Slice apple.
Combine reserved berry juice, sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low... - 36.8914
Freewheeling Coffee Cake
Combine fruits and water.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till tender.
Add lemon juice.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir together 3 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking... - 43.5975
Fragrant Pear Charlotte
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Keep a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
3) Add pears, orange rind, and vanilla.
4) Simmer and stir for about 30 minutes.
5) Drain out the excess liquid, if required.
6) In a 1-quart saucepan add... - 46.6897
Three Berry Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In large bowl, whisk together apple sauce, egg whites, yogurt, granulated sugar and lemon... - 38.7631
Beat egg whites very stiff, fold in sugar and flavour with vanilla essence.
Line the base and sides of a pie tin with greased, grease-proof paper.
Place meringue mixture in it, making a depression in the central part.
Bake in a slow oven for 2 hours.
Cool,... - 39.5479
Exotic Summer Pudding
Choose a 1 1/2 pt pudding basin or charlotte or souffle mould.
Cut sponge cakes into inch-wide fingers for lining the sides, and triangles for lining the base.
Cook the selected fruit, with the least possible amount of water, until pulped; and sweeten to... - 32.1862
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005