- » Apple Raisin Walnut Cake
Apple Raisin Walnut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple raisin walnut cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple raisin walnut cake recipes.
Apple Raisin Squares With Walnuts
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or baking pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
Add sugar substitute and spice.
Whisk together until thoroughly mixed.
In a large bowl, use a fork or whisk to beat... - 41.5905
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 48.4473
Apple Raisin Cake
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Into medium bowl sift together flour, cinnamon, and cloves; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine; add sugar and stir to... - 42.4007
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
Raisin-apple Ring Cake
This lovely, fluffy raisin-apple cake is bet served at breakfast, tea-time or as a dessert! Taste this dish, because it really is wonderful. - 37.2115
Holiday Apple Walnut Cake
1) In a bowl, pour oil or butter and cream this by adding honey.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl.
3) Now add the dry ingredients by sifting. Stir well to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) Gently stir in apples, nuts and raisins and... - 50.5261
Fresh Apple Cake With Brown Sugar
Cream together 2 c. brown sugar and butter until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cloves and 1 tsp.cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients alternately with the coffee, blending... - 42.9787
Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In teapot, pour boiling water over cinnamon apple herbal tea bags.
Cover and brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine 3/4 cup tea and confectioners' sugar.
Chill remaining tea at least 10 minutes.
Boil tea-sugar... - 46.9898
Just go by the instructions and you have a mouth-watering Apple-Spice Cake in front of you. I am sure you will not stop by eating just one piece of this Apple-Spice Cake recipe. Bake this today! - 43.4144
Orange Apple Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Measure flour, pumpkin pie spice] baking powder, soda and salt into sifter.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until... - 39.3868
Using metal blade, process flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon for 2 seconds to mix; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Process walnuts with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; add to flour.
Peel and core apples and cut in chunks.
Process 2 apples at a... - 48.1664
Raw Apple Cake
Mix all together as listed.
Bake in well greased and floured ioaf pan.
Bake at 350° about 40 minutes or till toothpick comes out clean.
Do not overcook.
This recipe doubles very nicely and is mens favorite. - 37.9587
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and soda.
3. In a container of food processor, add nuts and chop it coarsely by turning on and off the STIR blade.
4. Combine nuts with... - 46.1083
Raw Apple Cake
Raw Apple Cake is my favorite dessert for parties. I love the texture and flavor of this wonderful cake. Donâ€™t miss this wonderful Raw Apple Cake recipe! - 45.2296
Apple Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Combine flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
With electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
Gradually beat in the flour mixture until... - 47.5667
Harvest Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 10" no-stick tube pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
Peel, core, and finely chop the apples.
Set the apples aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon... - 47.9381
1) Into a bowl, add the margarine and sugar and cream together using the electric beater
2) Then add in the flours alternating with water and apple pieces and mix well
3) Dust the raisins and nuts with flour before adding to the batter
4) Fold in the... - 44.7372
Spicy Apple Sauce Cake
Combine raisins and water in 2-c. glass measuring cup.
Microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir in applesauce.
Cool to lukewarm.
Grease 2 1/2-qt. glass mixing bowl.
Place greased 2 1/2" diameter drinking glass in center of... - 44.193
Dutch Apple Coffee Cake
Soften active dry yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, shortening, sugar, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup of the flour.
Add softened yeast and eggs; beat well.
Add the raisins and remaining flour; beat thoroughly.
Cover and let rise in a warm... - 43.3161
Applesauce Spice Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, or 2 round pans, 8 or 9x1 1/2 inches.
Beat all ingredients except frosting in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on high speed, scraping bowl... - 42.7466
Apple Spice Muffins
These apple spice muffins are the perfect litlle wonders made flavorful with spices and with a hint of lemon juice; I just love the smell that fills up the house when these little miffins are baked. A traditional recipe made from fresh apples, these apple... - 49.434
Mom's Applesauce Cake
Combine the sugar, shortening and applesauce in a saucepan; bring to the boiling point.
Remove from heat and cool slightly.
Combine the applesauce mixture, vanilla and egg in a mixing bowl; mix well.
Stir in a mixture of the flour, salt, cinnamon, cloves and... - 40.1118
Classic Applesauce Cake
1. Line and grease a 9 x 9 x 2 inch cake pan.
2. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until light and creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, adding 1 tablespoon flour with each egg. Beat in thoroughly.
5. Stir in apple sauce.
6. Sift together the... - 45.9626
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Take a 10-inch tube pan and grease it.
3) Take a bowl and mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
4) Take another bowl and beat together the butter... - 47.4097
1. Line a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish with 2 layers of paper towels cut to fit. Set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
3. Cream shortening and brown sugar. Add egg and beat thoroughly.
4. Add raisins and walnuts to applesauce; mix.... - 41.2404
Viennese Coffee Cake
If using Apple Filling, toss filling ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed. For Almond Filling, cream butter or margarine and sugar together, then mix in remaining ingredients.
After first rising of Sweet Yeast Dough, punch dough down. Roll on a... - 37.5509
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
Cream brown sugar & butter together.
Dissolve baking soda in applesauce; add to above, mixing well.
Sift flour, then add (slowly) with all other ingredients to above mix; mix well.
Bake in greased & floured pans at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. - 37.6985
Holiday Fruit Cake
Prepare two loaf tins, 9x5x3-inch size, by lining them with buttered parchment paper or brown wrapping paper.
Let the paper extend above the long sides of the pan about 2 inches.
Combine 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour with the spices and salt.
Cut all fruit... - 45.4412
Topsy-turvy Applesauce Cake
I found out a great way to use Apple by making some a delicious Topsy-turvy Applesauce Cake! An incredible snack, this works well at a party or with the kids. Flaunt your skills by giving your guests taste buds a roller coaster ride with this Topsy-turvy... - 52.1751
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda and spices together into a bowl. Set aside.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl. Add honey and mix well. Stir in dry ingredients and applesauce. Mix thoroughly,... - 39.2597
Spiced Nutty Applesauce Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 2 round pans, 8 or 9 x 1 1/2 inches.
Beat all ingredients except Browned Butter Frosting in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Pour into... - 43.4006
Applesauce Cake A La Mode
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease a 8X12X2" pan.
3) Sift together flour, sugar, soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
4) Transfer the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
5) Add in the shortening... - 46.9935
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, apple, spice, raisins and nuts. Keep aside
4. Dust a large work table, with flour.
5. Roll out strudel dough into a... - 49.8724
Bundt Apple Ring
Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add orange rind.
Combine applesauce and milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
Add the dry mixture to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce... - 43.5738
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65
Holiday Apple Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F 20 minutes before baking.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift flour and salt.
4. Make a pit in the flour and break in eggs and add water.
5. Using your hands... - 48.9204
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease and flour a 9-inch square pan.
Using a blender, chop nuts and set aside.
Put eggs and apple pieces into blender.
Cover and process at puree until apples are finely chopped (if necessary, stop blender and use rubber... - 47.3072
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Line 3 to 4 bread tins using 2 layers of aluminum foil, then 1 layer waxed paper.
2. Sift flour with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, soda, and salt.
3. Coat the citron, raisins and cherries with some of the flour mixture.
4. Put some of the... - 45.9373
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
Dearborn Inn Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; then lightly grease paper.
2. In very large bowl, combine raisins, currants, dates, candied peel, nuts, candied cherries, apple and orange. Sift 1/4 cup flour over mixture;... - 46.2358
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 49.2517
Harvest Apple Strudel
1. Combine the granulated sugar, cornstarch and juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils.
2. Toss the apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl. Mix in the juice... - 40.1404
Hot Fruit Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Oil spray a 12-cup muffin pan or use a nonstick pan.
In a large bowl, whisk the flours and baking powder together thoroughly.
In a bowl, combine egg substitute, juice, milk, margarine, and sugar substitute.
Add the apples,... - 41.3775
Fruit Cake Bars
In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add the sugar, vanilla and orange peel; mix well.
Combine flour and salt; add to sugar mixture.
Stir in walnuts and the reserved fruit mixture.
Spread into a greased 15-in... - 46.8343
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease and line with brown paper a 9 3/4-inch ring mold (9-cup size). Grease paper as well.
2. In large bowl, combine candied fruit, pineapple, cherries, raisins, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut, pineapple juice and rum flavoring; mix well.
3.... - 46.6846
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.9199
Dark Fruit Cake
This Dark Fruit Cake has a very strong flavor of Brandy Liquor.Dark Fruit cake is made with Pecan,dates,raisins & cinnamon.In this nutty Dark Fruit Cake orange juice adds to the fruity flavor & makes it all the more delicious. - 49.3467
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.7042
Holiday Loaf Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325F
2. Lightly grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan
3. Pour the cake mix into a bowl
4. Add the milk and blend the milk with the cake mix till it is completely mixed. Use an electric beater or mixer if required at... - 47.6275
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 39.6197
1. Make filling: Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; add bread crumbs; stir until well blended and brown; remove from heat and reserve.
2. Cover raisins with boiling water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
3. Grind walnuts and... - 41.7053
The Great Depression Cake
In large saucepan, combine granulated sugar, coffee, raisins, shortening and apple.
Simmer 10 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Cool 10 minutes.
In large bowl, blend remaining ingredients, except powdered sugar.
Stir raisin mixture into flour... - 45.7339
Pinto Bean Cake
Pinto Bean Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare cake recipe, Pinto Bean Cake is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 46.8883
English Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease 10" by 3" springform pan. Toss mixed candied fruit with 1 cup flour. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and sugar until blended. Increase speed to high; beat until fluffy. Add brandy, baking powder, salt, eggs, and 1 cup... - 39.1082
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 34.0459
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.2606
Harvest Tart has a Different taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Harvest Tart Sizzling taste. - 44.3456
1. In a saucepan soak the dried fruit in the cider for at least 3 hours, or, if possible, overnight.
2. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) thereafter grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
3. In the saucepan, let the cider and... - 46.9659
Granny Smith Buckwheat Muffins
Toss together apples and sugar in large bowl.
Whisk or beat together eggs, oil and vanilla.
Stir together well buckwheat flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Stir egg mixture into apple mixture.
Add flour mixture and stir just enough to... - 36.3378
Russian Easter Bread (koolitch)
Allow 8 hrs.preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.
Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90Â° F.
Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs.ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 47.0848