- » Apple Raisin Pancake
Apple Raisin Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple raisin pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple raisin pancake recipes.
Apple & Raisin Oven Pancake
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE apple, raisins, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
Transfer to prepared pie plate.
BAKE, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until apple begins to soften.
Remove from... - 46.576
Apple Raisin Pancakes
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
In medium bowl, combine milk, Egg Beaters and 4 tablespoons margarine; stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
Stir in apple and raisins.
Brush large nonstick griddle or skillet with some... - 40.089
Apple Raisin Pancakes
In bowl combine the apple-cinnamon muffin mix, eggs, and water.
Beat till mixture is smooth.
Stir in the cooking oil and raisins.
Using 2 tablespoons of the batter for each, cook pancakes over high heat in a lightly oiled skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)... - 32.874
You May Also Like!
Sweet Banana Pancake With Apple And Raisins
This recipe has a very fruity flavor with bananas and apple. To enhance the texture raisins have been added. The fruits and raisins gives it their natural sweetness. It is a wonderful snack as well as breakfast item. - 0
Buttermilk Apple Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir slowly into flour mixture to form a batter.
Spoon mixture onto a medium-hot greased griddle or frying pan.
Makes 12 pancakes, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Serve with honey, maple syrup or... - 39.6125
Apple Oven Pancake
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a saucepan, add apples followed by raisins, salt and spices and mix thoroughly. Keep aside the mixture till used.
3. Follow the instructions outlined on the package for preparing ½ cup of... - 40.8534
Baked Acorn Squash With Apples And Raisins
1.Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut squash into halves; remove seeds. Place squash, cut sides down, in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Add 1 cup water; bake 40 minutes or until fork-tender. Turn squash cut sides up.
2.Meanwhile, heat syrup in medium saucepan over medium... - 30.6254
Apple Currant Pancakes
1) Heat a skillet or griddle on medium-high heat to 375° F.
2) Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and process oats to flour like consistency.
4) Gently spoon flour in measuring cup and... - 50.3691
Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and sugar.
Beat the eggs until thick; stir in the buttermilk, lemon juice, and melted butter.
Gently fold in the grated apple and golden raisins.
Stir only until the ingredients are just mixed.
Do not... - 44.363
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 47.2857
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 44.042
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.9421