- » Apple Raisin Noodles Bake
Apple Raisin Noodles Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple raisin noodles bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple raisin noodles bake recipes.
Cook noodles for 6 minutes in boiling salted water; drain.
Combine noodles, eggs, sugar, apples, raisins, lemon juice, orange juice and rinds.
Pour into 2 large baking dishes; stir in all remaining ingredients.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes. - 33.4853
Noodle Apple Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a bowl and put sugar, eggs, cinnamon and salt in it. Beat to mix well.
3) Add raisins, apples, butter and noodles. Mix nicely.
4) Take a greased baking dish and turn the mixture into it.
5) Bake in the... - 41.8152
Apple Noodle Dessert
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Toss with melted butter.
Combine remaining ingredients except whipped cream; fold into noodles.
Pour into a buttered 9-inch square pan.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375° 45 minutes.
Serve warm... - 41.1426
Apple Noodle Dessert
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Run under cold water.
5) Drain well and keep aside.
6) In a frying... - 47.8993
Cheese Apple Noodle Pudding
Mix first 7 ingredients and pour into buttered 2-quart casserole.
Mix brown sugar, bread crumbs, and butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle crumbs over noodles.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with cream. - 41.0449
Apple Pecan Noodle Kugel
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add noodles, stir, and cook until tender to bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and immerse in cold water until cool, about 2 minutes. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, core and shred apples.
3. In a... - 37.2662
Festive Noodle Pudding
1. Cook the noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cool water, and drain again. Set aside.
2. Combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, egg substitute, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the... - 37.8355
Apricot Glazed Noodle Pudding
1. Cook noodles in boiling salted water as package label directs; drain well.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
3. In large bowl of electric mixer, combine cheese, butter, sour cream and sugar. Beat until well combined. Add... - 41.548
Preheat oven to 400Â°F (205Â°C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
If using a pasta machine, divide dough into 3 balls and roll out immediately.
Roll each ball of dough into 3 paper thin strips, 18" x 6".
Overlap the strips lengthwise to make an 18 inch... - 43.5975
Noodle Kugel With Fruit
Boil and drain noodles.
Stir with other ingredients.
Place in well-greased, shallow, heavy casserole.
Bake at 350°F about 3/4 hour. - 34.484
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cook noodles until par- tially tender in boiling salted water.
Drain; rinse well.
Place noodles in large bowl; add egg and sour cream.
Add sugar and cinnamon.
Mix well; fold in apples and raisins.
Turn into buttered baking dish;... - 39.6228
In a bowl, blend the noodles with the sugar, 7 tablespoons of butter, eggs, salt, raisins, apricots, and apples.
With remaining butter coat a large casserole, and pour in the blended noodles.
Sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon blend and cook, uncovered, in the... - 32.7072
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease well an 8-by-8-by-2-inch or 1 1/2-quart shallow oval baking dish.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine the noodles, margarine, grated apple, salt, pepper, eggs,... - 38.0171
Mini Noodle Kugels With Raspberry Filling
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instruction on package to cook the egg noodles.
3) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat in egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until sugar is dissolved and mixture is foamy.
4) Fold in cottage cheese,... - 44.3907
Cook noodles in 3 quarts boiling water to which 1 tablespoon oil has been added.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine with remaining ingredients and turn into lightly oiled baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Serve warm or cold. - 36.936
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.On a cookie sheet, place the walnuts.
3.Bake for 8 minutes until walnuts are golden brown.
4.Do not let them get burnt.
5.Mix together the walnuts, cooked noodles and rest of ingredients but butter or... - 46.6594
Heat milk, butter and cheese thoroughly.
Boil noodles according to package directions; drain.
Lightly mix eggs, salt, and optional ingredients into cooled milk mixture and combine with noodles.
Pour into a greased 11 x 13-inch oven-proof baking dish and... - 27.4621
1. Heat oven to 350°. Butter a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Soak matzohs in water until soft, like cooked noodles. Drain off all excess water.
2. Combine softened matzohs with apples, raisins, sugar, oil, eggs, lemon zest, salt, and cinnamon; toss to coat.... - 32.2879
Jewish Fruit Kugel
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
In a large bowl combine eggs, sugar, cooking oil, and cinnamon; beat well.
Stir in apples, apricots, and raisins.
Toss fruit mixture with drained noodles.
Turn into a greased 1-quart casserole.
Cover;... - 34.2039
Mix lemon juice with shredded apples, set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 41.8812