- » Apple Raisin Dressing
Apple Raisin Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple raisin dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple raisin dressing recipes.
Heart With Apple Raisin Dressing
Cut arteries, veins, and any hard parts from the heart.
Wash and drain on absorbent paper.
Cut heart into 1-inch cubes.
Coat with a mixture of flour, salt, monosodium glutamate, and pepper.
Brown meat on all sides in 3 tablespoons hot fat in a 2-quart top of... - 37.9826
You May Also Like!
Cabbage, Apple And Raisin Salad
Shred the cabbage very fine.
Core the apples and dice without peeling.
Drop them into the dressing at once to prevent discoloration.
Combine with the cabbage and raisins.
Toss with a fork until thoroughly mixed, drain and serve. - 21.761
Carrot And Apple Salad
Carrot And Apple Salad is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Carrot And Apple Salad; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 24.993
Cabbage, Apple And Raisin Slaw
Arrange the chilled cabbage, apples, raisins and French dressing in alternate layers in a salad bowl.
Toss and serve. - 21.6892
Raisin And Red Apple Chicken Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Combine cooked pasta, chicken, raisins, apple and onions in a large bowl.
3. Place mayonnaise, honey and mustard in a small bowl and stir to mix well.
4. Add dressing to th - 27.5405
1. Combine carrots, apple, and raisins in a bowl.
2. Combine mayonnaise, sugar, evaporated skim milk, and lemon juice.
3. Toss carrot mixture with dressing. - 30.7717
Roast Goose With Apple Raisin Stuffing
Sprinkle the inside of the goose with salt.
Prick skin well; set aside.
In a skillet, saute celery and onion in butter; transfer to a large bowl.
Add apples, raisins, bread, sugar and salt.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, cider and water.
Pour over bread mixture... - 43.4075
Baked Spareribs With Apple Onion Dressing
Preheat the oven to 500° F. [260° C.].
To make the dressing, add the raisins to the bread crumbs; melt the butter and saute the chopped onions, garlic and celery.
Add these ingredients to the bread crumbs and raisins with the apples, parsley, salt and... - 43.323
1. Cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes. Spread on baking sheets and bake at 375Â° until dry, about 5 minutes. Put cubes in a large bowl.
2. Saute onions, celery, and parsley.
3. Pour over bread.
4. Lightly beat egg and add milk. Stir. Add to bread mixture.
5.... - 29.1882
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a large baking dish with vegetable oil.
Place onion, celery and margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add apples and dry ingredients and... - 38.4418
Apple Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
1. In a serving bowl, combine the sour cream and lemon juice. Stir in the cinnamon.
2. Cut the apples into quarters lengthwise and cut out the cores. Dice the apple quarters, one by one, and stir the pieces into the sour cream mixture as you dice, to keep the... - 30.5028