- » Apple Raisin Bar
Apple Raisin Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple raisin bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple raisin bar recipes.
Apple Raisin Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix brown sugar, oil, milk and egg whites in large bowl.
Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Mix in apples and raisins.
Spread evenly in pan.
Bake... - 39.5963
Apple Raisin Snack Bars
Combine oats, flour and sugars; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 1 cup oat mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°, 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and eggs, mixing until well... - 40.3485
Gingerbread Apple Bars
Gingerbread Apple Bars has a amazing taste. Gingerbread Apple Bars gets its flavor from flour mixed with apple sauce and topped with raisins. Gingerbread Apple Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 44.1368
Apricot Raisin Bars
In a saucepan, combine raisins, apricots and 1 1/2 cups apple juice.
Cook 20 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
In a bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup apple juice, cornstarch and rind.
Add to saucepan stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat... - 39.3942
Crunchy Raisin Bars
1. In small bowl combine cereal, raisins, and coconut; set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine juice and honey; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Pour juice... - 32.4368
Apple Nut Bars
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except confectioners' sugar.
Mix well and pour into buttered pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 25 minutes.
While still warm, cut into 27 bars, 3 by 1 1/2... - 36.2004
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 48.4473
Apple Sauce Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter with sugar and ensure to stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Beat in egg, apple sauce, and juice.
4) Blend flour with salt, baking powder, and baking soda and stir int... - 48.0185
Apple Oatmeal Snack Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.... - 41.4509
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.4639
Apple And Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and flurry. Beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda and salt and beat on low speed... - 33.3671
Applesauce Raisin Brownies
Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add applesauce mixture and blend... - 37.9956
Fruited Cereal Bars
1) Take a small bowl and mix together cereal, raisins, and coconut in it, keeping them aside.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine apple juice and honey in it.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over this and keep aside to soften.
4) Stir cook the mixture over low... - 38.9098
Fruit 'n' Oat Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the oats and ready-to-eat cereals together, add rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, turn the cereal mixture... - 41.8863
Fruit Cake Bars
In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add the sugar, vanilla and orange peel; mix well.
Combine flour and salt; add to sugar mixture.
Stir in walnuts and the reserved fruit mixture.
Spread into a greased 15-in... - 46.8343
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 116.429
Yummy Oatmeal Apple Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray Pam Spray on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch pan.
Combine liquid Butter Buds, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed until well blended.
Beat in Egg Beaters, apple juice, and vanilla.
Combine flour,... - 41.3954
Diet Waldorf Salad
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients barring the raisins and chill for a few hours
2. Sprinkle raisins on top and serve - 32.4414