- » Apple Raisin Almond Granola
Apple Raisin Almond Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple raisin almond granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple raisin almond granola recipes.
Raisin And Date Granola
1. Mix together oats, rolled wheat, and wheat germ. Add nuts, if desired.
2. Combine apple juice concentrate and vanilla.
3. Blend apple juice mixture into oats mixture and put into a 9" x 13" cake pan.
4. Bake at 275° for 1 hour.
5. After taking granola out... - 35.6297
In a 2-cup glass measure, combine the apple juice and raisins.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave, cover with foil, and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the oats, soy flakes, barley flakes, dry milk, wheat germ, bran or rice bran,... - 44.0653
The Greatest Granola
Granola is the perfect breakfast cereal. Loaded with protein and natural fiber, it's a great way for you and the kids to start the day or get a quick mid-morning or afternoon "pick me up." The delicious combination of tastes and textures keeps this from... - 35.7806
1. Soak the buckwheat oats in water and dehydrate them.
2. Soak the almonds in water and dehydrate them.
3. In a food processor,pulse the buck wheat and almonds into a coarse consistency. Pour in a large mixing bowl.
4. In the food... - 93.0853
Combine all the ingredients and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
(It will keep for at least 2 weeks.) Serve with milk and, if desired, sugar or honey. - 28.5993
Granola Bran Muffins
You will find the Granola Bran Muffins a rare treat! Prepare the Granola Bran Muffins with a little effort, enjoy the recipe and let us know what you feel about it. - 44.731
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 118.152
Glazed Apple Tart
In a bowl, combine flour and 1/4 cup of sugar; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and water; stir into flour mixture and mix lightly.
Form dough into a ball; press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 15-in.x 10-in.x... - 41.4465