- » Apple Pudding
Apple Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pudding recipes.
Toffee Apple Pudding
The Toffee Apple Pudding is perhaps the most ideal dessert to make when you are having those sugar cravings. Very easy, very tasty! You have been warned! Watch and learn from this video as Barry from the Virgin Kitchen whips up this groovy pudding. You will... - 85.7657
Apple And Oats Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a baking dish or basic ½ to 2 qt size casserole pan.
3. Spread apples evenly on greased pan and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, sieve together flour, salt and baking powder. Keep... - 48.4236
Apple And Almond Paradise Pudding
1) In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the rice and milk and bring the mixture slowly to the simmering point.
2) Cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 25 minutes or till the rice has cooked well otherwise but is still a little hard in... - 48.3531
Favorite Apple Pudding
Butter a 2-quart casserole having a cover.
Arrange one third of the sliced apples on bottom of the casserole.
Thoroughly blend brown sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter and grated orange peel until... - 47.712
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Put apples into baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar and spices; dot with 2 tablespoons margarine.
Add 1/2 cup hot water.
Beat egg and 1/2 cup sugar together until thick.
Stir in 2 tablespoons melted margarine.
Sift flour, baking... - 47.4762
Malvern Apple Pudding
1. Grease a 1 litre pudding mold with oil or butter. Cut a square of greaseproof paper to cover bottom of mold so that the pudding can be demolded easily.
2. Cut a piece of foil to cover the mold when steaming the pudding.
3. In a... - 47.3485
Blueberry Apple Pudding
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Sieve.
3. To this sieved mixture, add shortening and mix well.
4. Add sugar, egg and enough milk. Mix well using a wooden spoon to make a... - 46.7584
Make the base by beating together the butter, sugar, eggs and flour for 2 minutes until smooth.
Spoon into a prepared 18 cm spring form tin, which has been lined with greased paper.
Mix together the sliced apples and raisins and spread evenly over the... - 46.4046
Steamed Apple Pudding
1. Take a saucepan and lightly heat about 2 tablespoons of molasses. Add the chopped apples and cook for 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix together the left over molasses, butter, orange juice, egg yolk, orange zest, and vanilla extract.
3. In another... - 46.1527
Nuts And Apple Pudding
For pudding, mix apples, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt; add to pudding mixture.
Add the nuts.
Pour into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
Combine topping ingredients; cook and... - 45.7609
Apple Cap Pudding
Crease a 1-litre (1 3/4-pint) pudding basin.
Peel, core and slice the apples and put them in the prepared basin.
Sprinkle with demerara sugar and lemon rind.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and lastly... - 45.5539
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°
2. In a bowl sieve dry ingredients.
3. In a bowl add beat and sugar. Cream together.
4. Fold in eggs, alternately add dry ingredients and milk.
5. Grease an 8" to 10" baking dish and spread half of the... - 45.2856
Grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin.
To make the suet crust pastry, mix the dry ingredients to a soft dough with water.
Knead it on a floured surface, roll out three quarters of it and line the prepared basin.
Roll out the remaining pastry to form a... - 45.2615
High Fiber Bread And Apple Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Take an overproof casserole and put the toast cubes into it.
3.Stir in the scalded milk and leave for 15 minutes.
4.Blend together eggs, spice and salts.
5.Put raisins and apples in the... - 45.0416
Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
Melt butter in a pan.
Add milk and sugar.
Cook on low fire until sugar dissolves.
Sift together flour, salt and baking powder.
Pour in milk mixture and mix well.
Grease a round cake tin (about 8 to 9 inches in... - 44.9873
Scotch Apple Pudding
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the apple into slices
2) Into a bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and the salt
3) Place the apples into a non stick baking dish
4) Spread half of the sugar mixture
5) All around the baking dish, dot the butter
6) Sprinkle in... - 44.8195
Croissant And Apple Pudding
1 Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
3 In a medium bowl, make a custard by whisking the milk, yolks, and 1/2 cup of the sugar to... - 43.9535
Crock Pot Apple Pudding
Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
Add apple with dry ingredients and mix well.
Spray a two pound coffee can with cooking spray or grease and flour it well.
Pour batter into can, filling no more than 2/3 full.
Place can in crock pot.
Do not add water.
Cover,... - 43.9048
Fruity Apple Pudding
The Fruity Apple Pudding is a personal favorite. I make this often for holidays when I want to serve my family a delicious and exquisite treat Maybe you should try the Fruity Apple Pudding too..trust me its worth your time! - 43.6631
Nutty Apple Pudding
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 425°.
2) Peel apples and core them.
3) Grease an ovenproof dish with some of the butter.
4) In a saucepan, put the apples, add water, almonds and raisins.
5) Cover and cook over a gentle heat for 10... - 43.2749
Apple Batter Pudding
Put apples into baking dish; sprinkle with sugar and spices.
Dot with butter; add hot water.
Beat egg and sugar together until thick.
Stir in butter.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; fold into egg mixture.
Spread on apples.
Bake... - 42.8979
Steamed Apple Date Pudding
Steamed Apple Date Pudding is one of my favorite pudding. Made with cooking apple, walnuts and custard sauce, the Steamed Apple Date Pudding moist and delicious. Learn how to make Steamed Apple Date Pudding by following this easy recipe. You'll be very... - 42.2576
Rice And Apple Pudding
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also pare the apples, core, and slice them
3.Add water, butter, sugar and salt; simmer until tender.
4.Line bottom and sides of a greased baking dish with part of rice, fill with cooked... - 42.159
Budin De Manzana Apple Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take an 8-inch pudding bowl or a cake pan and greased it using the butter.
3. Take a bowl and beat together cornmeal, egg yolks, salt, butter and honey. Add apples and stir the mixture well.
4. Take a... - 42.0667
Pare, core and cut 8 cooking apples lengthwise into thin slices.
Combine 2 1/2 oz. butter, 5 oz. brown sugar, 2 oz. plain flour and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Work into a crumb-like mixture.
Alternate layers of sliced apples and crumb mixture in a buttered... - 41.703
Giselle's Apple Pudding
Peel, core and cut into quarters 6 cooking apples.
Add the grated rind of 1 lemon to 6 oz. sugar.
Butter an ovenproof pudding dish.
Place apples on bottom of dish.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Place in a very hot oven, 450°F, Reg 8.
Bake for 10... - 41.5666
Ozark Apple Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
3. In an electric mixer on high speed, beat together egg and sugar until mixture is thick and lemon colored.... - 41.2099
Apple Pudding Steamed
Chop the apples coarsely.
Mix together the breadcrumbs, suet, sugar, nutmeg and salt.
Add the apples.
Beat the eggs.
Stir in the eggs and milk, and mix well.
Leave to stand for 1 hr to allow the bread to soak.
The mixture should then drop easily from the... - 40.9452
Bread Apple Pudding
The Bread Apple Pudding is simply irresistible. This tasty pudding is not only a personal favorite but also one that has got me quiet a few cookery awards! Try this wonderful Bread Apple Pudding recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 40.4046
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Butter an 8-inch X 4-inch baking dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter and beat with a wire whisk or and electric mixer... - 39.5515
Zwieback Apple Pudding
In a mixing bowl, combine the zwieback, allspice and butter.
Using one half of the mixture, line the bottom of a medium sized round cake tin with a removable base.
Top with half the apple puree and sprinkle over half the cinnamon.
In a second medium sized... - 39.3558
Barley Apple Pudding
Cook barley according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange apple slices to cover the bottom of an oiled casserole.
Drizzle lemon juice over the apples.
Mix remaining ingredients with the cooked barley and... - 39.3509
Ozark Apple Pudding
Beat egg; gradually add sugar, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt; add to egg-sugar mixture.
Stir in vanilla, nuts, and apple.
Pour into a buttered 9-inch piepan.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Top with whipped... - 38.8518
This Apple Pudding with loads of sweet sauce poured over tastes incredible ! Try out this Apple Pudding for your dessert tonight and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! - 38.5926
Oatmeal And Apple Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Lightly grease a medium-sized baking dish with the teaspoon of butter.
Mix the sugar, oatmeal and salt together.
Put some of the apple slices in the base of the dish and sprinkle over some of the oatmeal mixture, then some... - 38.3537
Deep Dish Apple Pudding
Mix suet with flour, salt and baking powder.
Add enough cold water to make a soft dough.
Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and line small greased pan with round of dough.
Fill with sliced apples and sprinkle with sugar.
Cover with another round made from the... - 37.6799
Apple Puree Pudding
Mix the gelatin in lemon juice and place the mixture in bowl on hot water.
Add some applesauce and fold the mixture in egg whites.
Pour this mixture in a moistened 4-cup mold and place in a refrigerator for about 2 hours or until set.
Unmold... - 37.562
Boiled Apple Pudding
1. Take a 1 pint basin and grease it; prepare a piece of double greaseproof paper to cover the basin. Put it on steamer.
2. Using a knife, peel, quarter and core apples. Cut very thinly into slices and put them into cold water.
3. On a... - 37.5019
Apple Cottage Pudding
In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
Add egg, milk, and butter and whisk together to blend smoothly.
Stir in apple.
Pour batter into a buttered shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in a 400° oven until well browned, about 35... - 36.9738
Mix in order given.
Bake in greased 9x13 baking dish at 350° for 1 hour.
Serve with whipped cream or butter sauce - 36.5805
Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes, until pulls away from pan. - 35.9516
Nut And Apple Pudding
This delectable and gorgeous looking Nut And Apple Pudding is so flavorful that anyone takeing a bite of it can't just stop with one. Quick and simple, try out this Nut And Apple Pudding; all your dear ones are going to love this, coz it's so packed with love... - 35.8929
Apple Princess Pudding
1. Peel, core and slice the apples. Put in a saucepan with the water. Cover and cook over a low heat until the apples are very soft. Beat to a pulp.
2. Stir the butter, sugar, chopped sponge fingers and cinnamon into the apple. Mix well and turn into a 750... - 35.4597
Saute crumbs in butter until evenly browned.
Line greased 9x5x3" loaf pan with half of crumbs.
Mix applesauce, salt, lemon juice, and spices.
Pour half over crumbs; cover with rest of crumbs, then pour on remaining applesauce mixture.
Top with sweetened... - 35.4416
Rice Raisin Apple Pudding
In a greased 2 quart casserole, layer: rice, raisins, apples, sugar and cinnamon.
Pour on milk almost to the top of apples.
Dot with butter.
Cover and bake at 325 degrees, 1 hour.
This may also be cooked in a heavy sauce pan on top of stove, by... - 35.3721
Apple Delight Pudding
Cream sugar and butter; add egg and beat well.
Sift flour, soda and spices together.
Add to sugar and egg mixture; add apples and mix thoroughly.
Spread in 8" x 8" x 2" pan.
Bake 30 minutes at 350°. - 35.3568
Apple And Raisin Pudding
I bet you this Apple And Raisin Pudding is just the way your mum used to make it. Follow this amazingly easy recipe for Apple And Raisin Pudding. Serve it to your most loved ones. - 35.2656
Apple Spoon Pudding
Sift together sugar, flour, soda and spices into a bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring to blend and form a soft dough.
Spoon into buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake in a 350° F oven 35 minutes. - 35.1094
Apple Holiday Pudding
Cream shortening, sugar and molasses together.
Add sifted dry ingredients, then stir in remaining ingredients and spoon into greased pudding molds.
Cover with greased brown paper or foil.
Steam 2 hours for small molds, 3 hours for large. - 34.8315
This Apple Pudding tastes amazing. Try this delicious Apple and Almond pudding for dessert. Your suggestions for this Apple Pudding are welcome ! - 33.9566
Place 5 of the sliced apples in pan with sugar.
Cover apples with water and cook until tender.
Add raisins, citron, and nuts.
Stir; cover bottom of buttered baking dish with 1/2 remaining raw apple slices.
Pour cooked apple over apple slices; top with... - 33.302
Peel, core and cut the apples into slices, stew with gill water until tender.
Stir in the sugar, fat, and well-beaten egg.
Butter a 2-pt. pie-dish.
Coat the bottom and sides thickly with the crumbs.
Add the apple pulp and finish with a layer of crumbs.
Put a... - 33.0657
Hot Apple Pudding
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous hot apple pudding is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this hot apple pudding and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the taste. - 30.7847
Barley Apple Pudding
Arrange apple slices at bottom of oiled casserole.
Blend remaining ingredients together and turn mixture over apple slices.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes. - 30.7534
Mix together and bake in moderate oven 20 minutes. - 25.9757
Golden Apple Pudding
Blend all ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Simmer over low heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Chill and serve. - 24.8039
Apple Pudding Recipes By Category