- » Apple Pound Cake
Apple Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pound cake recipes.
Apple Cider Pound Cake
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325° F
2. First, cream the butter and shortening, and gradually add sugar, beat till light and fluffy
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition
4. Combine flour, baking powder, salt,... - 47.1074
Apple Pound Cake
Pour sugar over apples; let stand for 20 minutes.
Beat oil and eggs together; sift flour, soda and salt together.
Add apples to oil mixture; beat until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in flour mixture slowly; add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured tube... - 40.6721
Apple Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Combine flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
With electric mixer at medium speed, beat together the oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
Gradually beat in the flour mixture until... - 47.5667
Branched Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together apricot baby food and canola oil.
Gradually add sugar, beating until creamy.
Slowly add egg substitute while continuing to beat.
Add softened cream cheese, brandy, extracts and lemon... - 43.6763
Liqueur Pound Cake
In a medium-size bowl, stir together the 1 cup flour, baking soda, and baking powder until well blended.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites at high speed until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until whites barely hold soft... - 36.6804
Fried Potato And Apple Cake
Roughly grate the potatoes in food processor or by hand.
Put into a bowl.
Grate the apple and combine.
Season with nutmeg.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in non stick 8-inch fry pan.
Add apple-potato mixture and press down into a cake.
Put on a lid.
Cook on medium... - 37.899
Apple Crown Cake
Fresh apples and honey layered into a moist white cake. It isn't Rosh Hashana without this glorious crown cake! - 132.883
Somerset Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 8-inch cake tin with greased nonstick parchment paper.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and mixed spice. Add in pieces of butter. Mix so that the mixture becomes crumbly.
3) Add in the sugar and apples. Stir... - 43.0843
1. Take 16 shallow muffin tins and grease them thoroughly.
2. Cut the margarine into small pieces and keep aside
3. Peel, core, and slice the apples
4. In a pan, cook the apples with brown sugar to taste, over low heat until they form a thick... - 47.7888
Almond Macaroon-apple Cake
To Prepare Crumbs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Break cake into small pieces, place in a food processor with the metal blade, and pulse into crumbs.
Pour onto rimmed baking sheet.
Break macaroons into pieces, place in food processor, and pulse into crumbs.
Mix... - 41.4231
Apple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare the Glaze: Using your fingertips, blend the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, the brown and granulated sugars, 3 tablespoons flour, salt and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl until crumbly. Pat the mixture evenly into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch square... - 41.8273
Danish Apple Cake
1. Cook apples in a covered heavy saucepan with the water and half of the sugar until soft (about 20 minutes).
2. Heat the butter in a heavy skillet. Add the remaining sugar and bread crumbs. Stir over low heat about 5 minutes, or until crumbs are golden... - 30.6998
Old World Apple Cake
Peel and slice apples.
Cook with sugar, water, and lemon until tender but not mushy.
Drain and cool.
Remove lemon slices.
Mix flour, 1 1/4 cups sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter with pastry blender, or work in with fingers until mixture is... - 42.2826
Apple Crumb Cake
Melt 1/2 cup butter in skillet.
Add next 4 ingredients and stir until well blended and golden brown.
In greased 8-inch layer-cake pan, put layers of crumbs and applesauce, beginning and ending with crumbs.
Dot top layer with 2 tablespoons butter.
Bake in... - 34.5754
Big Red Apple
1. Grease and flour a 10-cup and a 6-cup ovenproof bowl; tap out excess flour.
2. Prepare pound cake mix, following label directions; pour into prepared 10-cup bowl. Prepare date and nut mix, following label directions; pour into prepared 6-cup bowl.
3. Bake... - 32.615
Almond Toffee Apple Cake
In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended.
Add flour and baking powder; mix until blended.
Spread batter in a greased 2-inch-deep, 9-inch-diameter cake pan with removable rim.
Place apples on batter,... - 43.4718
Baked Apple Cake
In a 2-quart saucepan combine the cold water, the juice of 1/4 of a lemon, and the 1/4 lemon.
Halve, peel, and core each apple, dropping each into the lemon water to prevent discoloration.
Stir in 1/2 cup of sugar.
Bring this to a boil.
Simmer it uncovered... - 45.0632
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder and 3 tablespoons sugar.
3. Add half the quantity of butter.
4. Beat the egg and milk together.
5. Add it to the sifted flour mixture and knead into dough.
6.... - 48.289
1. Grease a 2-pound cake tin with the butter and line the bottom with wax paper. Keep aside.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot, place a metal stand or rack.
3. In a bowl or on wax paper, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and nutmeg. Keep... - 47.4702
Layered Apple Cake
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Brown the bread crumbs lightly and stir in the sugar well.
In a deep glass dish or bowl place alternate layers of bread crumbs and applesauce, ending with bread crumbs on top.
Top the cake with whipped cream if... - 28.687
Melt the butter in a pan.
Add the bread crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon and stir until well-mixed and golden brown.
Place 1/3 of the bread-crumb mixture in a well-greased deep-dish pie pan.
Cover this with 1 cup of the applesauce.
Continue to layer with another... - 35.4227
Harvest Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 10" no-stick tube pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
Peel, core, and finely chop the apples.
Set the apples aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon... - 47.9381
Apple Upside-down Cake
This Apple Upside-Down Cake is a delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Apple Upside-Down cake recipe and share your feelings with us! - 48.0501
Apple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour and baking powder together to blend; keep aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine apples, 1 tablespoon sugar, the lemon juice, and cinnamon and keep aside.
4. In a large... - 51.6858
Swedish Apple Cake
1) Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inches baking dish with butter.
2) Preheat the oven at 400°F.
3) In a bowl, add bread crumbs, brown sugar, and cinnamon and mix well.
4) Add in the apples, applesauce, and lemon juice.
5) In the baking dish,... - 44.1344
Dried Apple Cake
Soak dried apples overnight in water to cover.
Next morning, drain, and chop apples very fine.
Add molasses and simmer slowly until tender.
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Sift a little flour over raisins, nutmeats, and dates.
Sift remaining flour... - 44.7843
Swedish Apple Cake
1. Crush zwieback fine. (You will have about 2 1/2 cups.) Toss with melted butter or margarine in a large bowl. Measure out 1 cup of the mixture; press into 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
2. Stir lemon rind into applesauce in a medium-size bowl; spread half over... - 35.3766
Combine water, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in a deep saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to a boil.
Boil for 5 minutes until a light syrup forms.
Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole, alternate layers of cake cubes,... - 34.738
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
1. Grease a 2-pound cake tin and line the bottom with wax paper. Keep aside.
2. In a slow-cooker or crock pot, place a metal stand or rack.
3. In a bowl or on wax paper, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and powder and all the ground... - 48.1927
Applesauce Raisin Cake
Applesauce Raisin Cake hs a fine taste. The sugar and eggs gives the Applesauce Raisin Cake a sole taste. Must cacth it. - 44.8915
Iced Apple Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In 1-quart saucepan combine apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are very soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. On work surface roll... - 30.9274
Ellen's Apple Tart
Ellen'S Apple Tart has a Different taste. The lemon juice gives the Ellen'S Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 42.1171
Medieval Apple Tart
Medieval Apple Tart has a out of this world taste. The sweet butter and sugar gives the Medieval Apple Tart a Unlikely taste. - 39.9767
Caramel Swirl And Apple Cheesecake
Place colander in a 2-quart glass measure or bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edge of bowl.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover colander loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt cheese... - 44.3504
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 109.087
Baked Apple Betty
Spread pie filling in buttered 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle cake mix evenly over top of filling.
Drizzle top with butter.
Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 40 to 45 minutes, or till top is golden brown. - 27.2415
This scrumptious Apple Crunch makes a dreamy dessert ! Try this scrumptious apple cake with your favorite custard sauce or whipped cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Apple Crunch are welcome ! - 44.0799
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
Gumdrop Fruit Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare for your family. Try this Gumdrop Fruit Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 47.2106
Quick Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Empty apple pie filling into a greased 8" round layer cake pan.
Crumble pastry mix into a bowl, add sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and mix lightly with a fork.
Sprinkle pastry mixture evenly over filling and bake, uncovered, 25-30... - 30.2505
Cinnamon Apple Gateau
1) Liberally grease a deep, loose-bottomed 8-inch round cake pan.
2) Into a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, put the apples, lemon rind, cloves, sugar and water.
3) Cook the ingredients, uncovered, over very low heat for about 25 minutes,... - 45.0886
Apple Pie With Apricot Jam
Apple Pie is an amazingly delicious dessert which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.7064
1) In a saucepan, add the apples, 50 g (2 oz.) or 1/3 cup of the sugar and the orange rind and juice.
2) Cook in simmering heat for 20 minutes,
3) Pound with wooden spoon till apples are tender.
4) Cool the contents.
5) Remove the crust... - 39.5034
Stir together apples, nuts, and sugar.
Let stand, stirring often, until juicy-about 1 hour.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add apple mixture and stir well.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Turn into two greased and floured 1-pound coffee... - 49.4796
Apple Nut Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2 1/2-quart (13-by-9-by-2-inch) baking dish.
In large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt.
Add alternately with buttermilk to... - 47.4326
Crock Pot Apple Pudding
Beat sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
Add apple with dry ingredients and mix well.
Spray a two pound coffee can with cooking spray or grease and flour it well.
Pour batter into can, filling no more than 2/3 full.
Place can in crock pot.
Do not add water.
Cover,... - 43.9048
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Over the bottom and sides of a shallow 3-quart baking dish, spread 1 tablespoon of the softened butter evenly with a pastry brush.
3. Sift together combining the flour, baking powder and salt onto a plate... - 44.2052
German Apple Sausage Pancake
1) Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl to add flour, 1 teaspoon sugar, and baking soda. Combine well and set aside.
3) In another small mixing bowl, add buttermilk and egg yolks to beat together. Place the bowl aside.
4) Use a... - 48.8606
Harvest Apple Strudel
1. Combine the granulated sugar, cornstarch and juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils.
2. Toss the apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl. Mix in the juice... - 40.1404
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Soak the currants in hot water for about 10 minutes. Mix them together with sugar and all spice. Keep the filling aside.
3) In a bowl, add flour and cream of tartar and mix together well. Transfer into a... - 45.6005
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.9199
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.7042
Caramel Apple And Walnut No Bake Cheesecake
Grease a 12-inch spring-form pan and line the bottom with waxed paper.
In a small bowl dissolve the gelatin in water and let it cool.
In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the gelatin and beat... - 41.6177
Apple Apricot Charlotte
1. Peel, core and slice apples.
2. Place in a pan with the butter, lemon peel, cinnamon and sugar.
3. Cook gently until apples are a soft pulp without free liquid.
4. Cool. While cooling, puree apricots in an electric blender.
5. Combine with apple puree.
6.... - 43.4311
Apple Danish Pastries
Apple Danish Pastries is a marvelous item to prepare for family meals. I prepare this Apple Danish Pastries with apple as the main ingredient. I will prepare this Apple Danish Pastries as Breakfast for a get-together I am soon going to host. You will be ready... - 45.8721
Potato Pancakes With Apples & Chevre
Insert slicing disc.
Slice onions set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Peel and shred potatoes.
Immerse shredded potatoes in cold water immediately to prevent discoloration.
In a mixing bowl, beat together onions, flour, eggs, and milk.
Drain potatoes,... - 42.9139
Cake And Fruit Kabobs
In a small bowl, combine apples and banana; add lemon juice and toss gently.
Thread fruit and cake alternately onto eight wooden skewers.
For the sauce, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and milk.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1... - 36.5331
Sherried Coffee Cake
1. Heat over to 400°F.
2. Combine biscuit mix and sugar in a mixing bowl. Combine butter, sherry, egg, and milk; beat lightly. Make a well in center of biscuit mix. Pour in milk mixture. Stir quickly just until batter is mixed, but still lumpy.
3. Turn... - 38.0703
Do-it-yourself Cake And Fruit Kabobs
To make the sauce, place ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place cake and each type of fruit in a separate bowl.
Have your guests thread their own skewers and then brush them lightly with melted margarine.
Preheat... - 26.9339
1. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs and liquid, following label directions.
2. Measure 1 cupful of batter in a small bowl; tint a bright yellow with a few drops yellow food coloring. Repeat w,ith remaining batter, tinting pink and green with food coloring;... - 39.666
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 45.5261
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 39.6197
Sauteed Bourbon Fruits
1. In a cup, mix together nectar, bourbon, and cornstarch and stir to dissolve cornstarch.
2. In a nonstick skillet melt margarine over medium-high heat and sautÃ© pear and apple slices for about 2 to 3 minutes or until fruits are tender and lightly... - 37.7959
Almond Filled Petits Fours
1. Prepare pound-cake mix as label directs; pour batter into greased 15 1/2".by lO'/fe" jelly-roll pan. Bake cake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake from pan onto... - 35.3446
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Spiced Plum Cake
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a bowl combine plums, sultanas, almonds, cinnamon and apple juice.
3. In another bowl, cream butter with fruit spread.
4. Sieve flour and baking powder. Add the bran left in the... - 49.474
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
For the crab cakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, bell pepper, tarragon, parsley, onion, apple, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
Add white pepper and salt to taste.
Roll and shape crab mix into 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) balls, flatten to 3/4"... - 39.2116
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease 10-inch angel-cake pan; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Mix fruits, currants, nuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, apple-pie spice, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mixture over fruits... - 46.9546
Fresh Fruit Found Cake
Make the cake as for the basic Pound Cake, sifting the flours together and adding the orange-flower water, juice and rind at the end.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, then arrange fresh fruit on top: slices of apple or pear (not too thin), halved... - 38.2576
Apricot Cream Fondue
Blend apricots in blender till smooth, or press through a sieve or food mill.
In saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in apricot puree, whipping cream, and lemon juice.
Cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Transfer to fondue pot; place... - 36.3504
Applesauce And Chocolate Brownies
Make this fall season special with some delicious applesauce and chocolate brownies. See Chef John Maxwell as he combines two great flavors, apples and chocolate to prepare awesome brownies. Take a look at this impressive video and surely this recipe would... - 123.404
Fragrant Pear Charlotte
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Keep a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
3) Add pears, orange rind, and vanilla.
4) Simmer and stir for about 30 minutes.
5) Drain out the excess liquid, if required.
6) In a 1-quart saucepan add... - 46.6897
Pineapple Polynesian Torte
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
Turn into greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in 325-degree oven for about 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
Split into 3 layers.
Combine reserved pineapple syrup... - 47.644
Microwave Christmas Plum Pudding
1)On a board, chop the suet finely and mix with 1/2 cup flour.
2)Dust the raisins and dates with the flour too, and add these to suet as well.
3)Now toss in the breadcrumbs.
4)In a bowl, grate the rinds of Orange and Lemon and squeeze the juice.
5)In a... - 50.1665
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094
Apricot Cream Fondue
Blend apricots in blender till smooth, or press through a sieve or food mill.
In fondue cooker combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in apricot puree, cream, and lemon juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Place over fondue burner.
Spear cake cubes or... - 38.1316
Swiss Chocolate Fondue
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This swiss chocolate fondue is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 31.4147
Dippity Doo Da Fondue With Fruit
1. In small saucepan, combine unsweetened chocolate and 3 tablespoons condensed milk. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Stir in remaining condensed milk and the vanilla. Remove pan from heat. Sift cocoa powder on top,... - 23.503
Chocolate Peanut Fondue
1 In a medium saucepan combine the chocolate pieces, sugar, and milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Stir in the peanut butter. Cook and stir until heated through.
2 Pour mixture into a fondue pot; place over fondue burner set on low. - 20.1269
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 40.5587
Tangy Pineapple Fondue
In small saucepan, combine crushed pineapple, apple juice, steak sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch until blended.
Over medium heat, cook and stir pineapple mixture until boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer 1 minute; keep warm.
Alternately thread pineapple chunks and... - 39.5126
Homemade Schnitz Und Gnepp
Cook ham in water to cover for 1 1/2 hours.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Add sugar and salt... - 45.1936
Cinnamon Scented Cranapple Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring often.
Remove sauce from heat; cover and chill.
Serve as an accompaniment to pork or turkey, or as a topping over vanilla ice cream,... - 27.0584
Southern Pork Barbecue
Place pork in a large heavy plastic bag.
Add 1 cup of Dan's Marinade & Moppin' Sauce; close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
Soak hickory chips in water; drain.
Arrange low Kingsford briquets on each... - 40.0089
Stuffed Turkey Thigh
1. Ask your butcher to debone and butterfly the turkey thigh or you can do it your self. Lay turkey thigh, skin-side down, on cutting board. Make a slit with sharp tipped paring knife through meat to bone and carefully remove bone. Make a... - 48.4461
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
Pour sherry .over raisins, and let them soak overnight.
Combine next 5 ingredients; dredge in 1 cup flour, stirring to coat.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 38.7651
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Roast Duck
Combine wine and 1/4 cup honey in small saucepan and bring to simmer.
Add apricots and set sauce aside.
Combine next 10 ingredients in large bowl.
Drain apricots (reserve liquid), add to bowl and toss lightly.
Stuff duck as full as possible; set remaining... - 41.6812
Lamb With Honey
Line a shallow roasting pan with foil.
Rub meat with mixture of ginger, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place, fat side up, in roasting pan.
Sprinkle with rosemary.
Combine cider and honey; set aside.
Bake lamb, uncovered, in a 325Â° oven for 1... - 40.0536
Make day before:
1. Sift flour with salt, baking powder, cloves, and cinnamon. Add nuts and fruit, tossing to coat well.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat eggs and egg yolk until thick and lemon-colored. Add... - 36.6077
Homemade Strawberry Cupcakes With Strawberry Frosting
Those of you who have a sweet tooth will surely like this dessert. The Chef makes Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting in the video. This is a very easy and delicious dessert to make. Serve this dessert when you have guests at home. They will... - 111.373
Apple Pound Cake Recipes By Category