- » Apple Pineapple Pie
Apple Pineapple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pineapple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pineapple pie recipes.
Apple & Pineapple Pie
Pie filling: Combine apples, pineapple, lemon juice and grind.
Mix flour and sugar together and add.
Put this mixture into an unbaked 9" pie shell.
Topping: Blend all topping ingredients together and sprinkle evenly over fruit.
Bake at 400° F for about 40... - 35.3152
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Stuffed Baked Apples
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2. Peel top third of each apple.
3. Remove core but leave bottom intact so the hollow can be filled.
4. Cut a thin slice from bottom, if necessary, so apple stands upright without toppling.
5. Combine honey, pineapple, raisins and... - 39.5249
Pineapple pie is a delicious and fruity pie made with a hint of lemon juice. Set in a plain pastry shell, the pineapple pie is a sweet dessert pie and can be served with pineapple sauce and makes a great party dessert too! - 30.4662
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Peel and slice apples into 8-inch-pie plate sprayed with vegetable pan spray.
3. Spoon pineapple over apples.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
5. Pour juice over fruit. Sprinkle nuts evenly over top.
6. Bake for 40 minutes.... - 33.1078
Metropolitan Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Peel, core and quarter the apples.
3) Take a clean large saucepan and mix together sugar, salt and pineapple juice. Palce the saucepan on medium heat and allow the mixture to boil.
4) Stir in apples,... - 46.2745
Fresh Apple Pie
Start heating oven to 425°F.
Line 9" pie plate with pastry as in To Make a Two-Crust Pie.
Combine lemon juice with flour, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, lemon rind. (Amount of sugar depends on tartness of apples.) Place half of apples in plate, sharp edges... - 42.9193
Baked Apple Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the apple slices in a well-buttered deep pie plate. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over all. Pour the juice over the apples and spoon the pineapple over all.
3. Sprinkle the walnuts over the top and bake for 40... - 29.1073
Metropolitan Apple Pie
Line a 9-inch pie plate with half the pastry.
Combine sugar, pineapple juice and salt and heat to boiling.
Peel, core and quarter apples.
Simmer in pineapple juice until tender, moving apples just enough to keep them covered with syrup.
Lift the apples out... - 39.687
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. In a large saucepan, blend together 1 1/4 cups of pineapple juice and sugar; bring the solution to boiling.
3. Stir in apple wedges; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes... - 47.1756
Hawaiian Apple Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till pastry is golden.
Cool on rack.
For the pie filling, in large saucepan combine 1... - 46.7828
Pineapple Stuffed Yams
1) Set the oven temperature to 400 Â°F before baking.
2) Half each yam lengthwise.
3) Into a mixing bowl, hollow out pulp, saving firm shells.
4) Puree pulp until smooth and then mix in margarine.
5) Stir in crushed pineapple, apple... - 38.6244
Apple Pineapple Pie Recipes By Category
Apple Pineapple Pie Dish: