- » Apple Pineapple Cake
Apple Pineapple Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apple Pineapple Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apple Pineapple Cake recipes.
Apple And Pineapple Rolls
Sift flour, measure and resift with baking powder and salt 3 times.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add milk all at once and stir just until dough stiffens; then turn out onto floured board, knead 8 to 10 times, and roll or pat out in... - 41.7278
Pineapple Polynesian Torte
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
Turn into greased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake in 325-degree oven for about 50 minutes or until cake tests done.
Split into 3 layers.
Combine reserved pineapple syrup... - 47.644
Apple Sponge is a unique dessert that is both incomparable in its taste and filing. Prepare this tasty Apple Sponge and serve it for your next party, I am sure your guests will love it!! - 36.7117
Crown Jewel Cake
Combine flours, baking powder, soda, salt, and apple-pie spice.
Add granulated and brown sugars, oil, and eggs; mix with electric beater 2 minutes.
Add carrots, pineapple, and nuts; stir in.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
Bake at 350Â°F... - 44.0406
Quick Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drain the fruit, reserve liquid, and place fruit in a buttered 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan.
3. Measure 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid into a small saucepan. Add honey to sweeten (1/4 cup, or to taste) and stir in... - 38.8119
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.8187
Holiday Fruit Cake
Prepare two loaf tins, 9x5x3-inch size, by lining them with buttered parchment paper or brown wrapping paper.
Let the paper extend above the long sides of the pan about 2 inches.
Combine 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour with the spices and salt.
Cut all fruit... - 45.4412
Gingerbread Upsidedown Cake
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Add 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, and distribute evenly in the pan.
Arrange pear halves, cut side down, in pan.
Pour Gingerbread batter over fruit, and bake as directed.
Other fruits can be used, such as sliced... - 19.2097
Upside Down Pineapple Salad
Parboil peas and carrot cubes.
Cut half the pineapple slices into large bits and the rest into small bits.
Dissolve jelly grains in 1 cup boiling water.
Add enough water to pineapple juice to make 1 1/2 cups and add to jelly solution.
Add lemon juice, salt... - 45.3849
Tangy Pineapple Fondue
In small saucepan, combine crushed pineapple, apple juice, steak sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch until blended.
Over medium heat, cook and stir pineapple mixture until boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer 1 minute; keep warm.
Alternately thread pineapple chunks and... - 39.5126
Pina Colada Cake
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Make the apple cake mix as per directions on package.
3. Bake the mix after adding in pineapple and eggs.
4. Pour the coconut and rum extract over the cake.
5. Serve the baked cake after garnishing with flaked coconut. - 35.6498
Ice Cream Fiesta
Split the cake into two equal halves.
Spread 1 tbsp of marmalade on each piece.
Boil 1/2 cup water with 2 tbsp sugar & lemon juice.
Add apple pieces.
Cook for 2 minutes till apples turn soft.
Strain apple pieces, reserving the syrup.
In the empty cake... - 42.2778
Mixed Fruit Shortcake
Combine fruits and sugar; let stand for 5 to hours.
Serve on biscuits; top with whipped cream. - 22.7903
Holiday No Fat Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Spray 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom and side of pan with waxed paper, extending paper at least 1 inch above rim of pan.
Spray paper with cooking spray.
In medium bowl, combine raisins, cherries, pineapple,... - 45.6673
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
Mama's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly oil a 10-inch tube pan. Line bottom and side with heavy brown paper; lightly oil paper.
2. In a very large bowl, combine the fruits and nuts; toss until well mixed. Sift 1/2 cup of the flour over them; toss to coat evenly. Set aside.
3. Sift... - 49.2517
Three Layer Fruit Cake
1) Sift together flour, soda, and salt. Set aside,
2) Beat together eggs, sugar, butter, allspice, jam, vanilla and buttermilk. Add nuts and dried fruit. Blend thoroughly. Pour into greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
3)... - 30.7658
1) Peheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
3) Add the fruit pie filling into the baking pan.
4) Add the white cake mix over the pie filling.
5) Pour melted margarine over the cake mix and sprinkle the top... - 37.4373
Cranberry Fruit Cake
This Fruit Cake makes me feel that God can be so mean ! I love this irresistible spongy treat so much that whenever I make it I don't feel like sharing it with any one ! But, I cannot because my hostel roommate Sally's always with me ! Oh God, why don't you... - 45.5053
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Lightly grease and line with brown paper a 9 3/4-inch ring mold (9-cup size). Grease paper as well.
2. In large bowl, combine candied fruit, pineapple, cherries, raisins, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut, pineapple juice and rum flavoring; mix well.
3.... - 46.6846
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream sugars and shortening.
Add eggs: mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
Mix dry ingredients with fruits and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for about 12... - 41.601
Small Fruit Cake
1. In large bowl, combine golden and dark raisins. Add rum; toss to combine. Let stand, covered, overnight.
2. Prepare fruits: With sharp knife, cut pineapple in thin wedges; cut 1/4 pound cherries in half; add to raisins with mixed candied peel; mix well.
3.... - 47.7042
Marble Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Liberally grease a 9-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) In a blow, sift together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon of the baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the soda,... - 48.7069
Rich Fruit Cake
1) In a Pyrex casserole, mix the first 7 ingredients together, then cover and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes.
2) Then keep aside to cool.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda together.
4) In a small bowl, beat the egg,... - 47.0892
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563
Do-it-yourself Cake And Fruit Kabobs
To make the sauce, place ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place cake and each type of fruit in a separate bowl.
Have your guests thread their own skewers and then brush them lightly with melted margarine.
Preheat... - 26.9339
Rich Fruit Cake
Mix and bake fruit cake like Old-Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake - 27.6824
Tropical Fruit Cake
1. For cake: Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Blend together dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla. Mix only until moistened. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. For each layer: Pour half of batter in... - 37.8277
large bowl, combine raisins and currants.
Add 1/2 cup rum; toss to combine.
Let stand, covered, overnight.
Next day, line a 10-inch tube pan: On heavy brown paper, draw an 18-inch circle, and cut out.
Set pan in center of circle; draw around base of pan and... - 39.6197
Miniature Carrot Cake Muffins
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg whites, apple butter, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Gently fold in carrot and pineapple.
Spoon batter into... - 35.1407
Early in day: Grate lemons; reserve half of peel for dough, half for filling.
Grate orange and reserve half of peel for filling.
(Use rest in stuffing.) With electric mixer at low speed, mix 1 1/2 cups sifted flour, 1/4 cup sugar, butter, 1 egg yolk and half... - 48.8315
Sunrise Health Cake
Blend mashed banana and margarine together.
Add other liquid ingredients and mix well.
In separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
Then add dry ingredients slowly to liquid while mixing at a low speed on the electric... - 40.9902
Quick Fruit Cake
Combine milk, pineapple juice, and orange juice in a large bowl.
Beat until frothy.
Add remaining fruit, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Combine bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Add to fruit mixture and mix well.
Pour into an 8x8x3-inch nonstick pan and bake... - 41.6668
Celebration Fruit Salad Cake
The celebration fruit salad recipe is a quick and easy dessert. I have included all my favorite fruits in this celebration fruit salad recipe. Hope you enjoy it! - 47.1213
Broken Glass Cake Dessert
Prepare the first three packages of Jell-O separately, using 1 cup boiling water to dissolve each. Add 1/2 cup cold water to each. Pour each flavor into an 8-inch square pan (pie pans will do). Chill until firm, or overnight. Combine the lemon-flavor Jell-O... - 25.0605
Fresh Fruit Found Cake
Make the cake as for the basic Pound Cake, sifting the flours together and adding the orange-flower water, juice and rind at the end.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, then arrange fresh fruit on top: slices of apple or pear (not too thin), halved... - 38.2576
Edewcatecooking brings you an easy way to make delicious fruit cake recipe at home. Fruit cake is a very popular recipe made of fresh fruits. - 0
Freewheeling Coffee Cake
Combine fruits and water.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or till tender.
Add lemon juice.
Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir together 3 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, baking... - 43.5975
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Christmas Fruitcake With Cinnamon
In a large bowl, combine the fruitcake mix, pineapple wedges, red cherries, green cherries, dried apples, dates, raisins, almonds, and walnuts.
Pour the bourbon over the mixture and let it soak for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Grease and flour two 6-cup... - 47.2606
Melt chocolate in fondue pot and blend in other ingredients.
Dip in chunks of pineapple, banana, apple, marshmallows or squares of cake. - 21.7276
Dessert Cheese Fondue With Fruit
1. On a platter, add all fruits and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
2. In a fondue pot, add cream cheese, port salut cheese, white wine and heat until well blend. Add nutmeg, stir and keep warm.
3. On a skewer, skew cake cubes,... - 40.5587
Blueberry-oat Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together into a large bowl.
Stir in oat bran, then blueberries.
Mix together soy milk, fruit juice concentrate, margarine and egg whites.
Combine the two mixtures and stir just enough to... - 34.7072
1. Place chocolate in top part of fondue-chafer. Place water in bottom pan. Place over flame in fondue rack. Melt chocolate over the hot water. When chocolate is melted stir in cream and brandy with a whisk, making a smooth, thick mixture.
2. With a fondue... - 34.4573
Swiss Chocolate Fondue
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This swiss chocolate fondue is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 31.4147
1. Melt chocolate in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (3 minutes at BAKE). Stir to blend.
2. Add cream to chocolate; stir until well blended. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
3. Add brandy to chocolate mixture and stir... - 25.2248
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799
Brandy Chocolate Fondue
This Chocolate Fondue tastes simply out of this world. Try this mixed fruit in rich creamy brandied chocolaty gravy and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Chocolate Fondue are welcome. - 23.9745
No Bake Coconut Pudding
A truly coconuty dish... which reminds you of tropics immediately. Coconut and pineapple are the stars of the recipe..Very easy to assemble. You should make it real soon. - 0
Butterscotch Upside Down Pudding
Vary the fruit topping for this pudding by using apple rings, sliced pears or orange segments.
Grease an 8 inch shallow cake pan and arrange the pineapple slices on the bottom with a cherry in the center of each.
Dissolve the sugar and melt the butter in a... - 40.1689
Date And Nut Bread
This delicious date and nut bread is also healthy with the use of dates and nuts, pineapple juice and wholewheat. A rich and nutritious way to supplement your diet! - 43.6231
Wash and core fruit, leave whole or in halves.
Lay in... - 23.6638
Classic Chocolate Fondue
Break up the chocolate into triangular pieces.
Combine all ingredients in small chafing dish, chocolate fondue pot or top of small double-boiler.
Stir over direct low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Set over hot water to keep warm while... - 28.3816
Sherry Nut Fruitcake
Pour sherry .over raisins, and let them soak overnight.
Combine next 5 ingredients; dredge in 1 cup flour, stirring to coat.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 38.7651
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65
Apple Pineapple Cake Recipes By Category
Apple Pineapple Cake Dish: