- » Apple Pie Muffin
Apple Pie Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pie muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pie muffin recipes.
Homemade Apple Muffins Bakery Style
Most of the women wonder how bakery products turnout so good? If you are one of them, this apple muffin video is surely for you. Watch it for the useful directions and techniques that can make apple muffin just like the bakery muffins. - 122.11
Apple Cheddar Muffins
This apple cheedar muffin recipe comes out of my mom's worn old cookbook. These muffins combine the delight of cheddar cheese with the flavor of apples. Baked with brown suagr and rolled oats, these apple cheddar muffins are both crunchy and sweet. A family... - 43.6185
Striped Apple Cinnamon Muffins
striped apple cinnamon muffins are baked with tart apple bits along with milk and flour. Baked with a stripes coating of sugar and cinnamon, these muffins look heavenly and taste even better without having you slogging in the kitchen. - 44.7871
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
Stir in apples.
Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin... - 42.2006
Spicy Apple-oat Muffins
Combine dry ingredients and lemon rind, make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg, apple juice, milk, and oil, add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon into muffin pans coated with cooking spray, filling three-fourths full.
Bake at... - 35.4781
Fresh Apple Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie mix, and salt.
3. In a food processor, blend eggs, shortening or oil, apple and milk using crumb blade for about 10 seconds until the... - 42.639
Apple Crumb Muffins
Line twelve 2 1/2-inch-diameter muffin pan cups with paper baking cups and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In mixing bowl combine first 4 ingredients.
In 2-cup measure or bowl combine milk, apple, margarine, and egg; pour into dry ingredients and... - 45.3648
Pumpkin-apple Muffins With Streusel Topping
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in apples.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full: For topping, combine... - 39.5302
Harvest Pumpkin Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the brown sugar and wheat germ in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin, apple juice, and egg whites, and stir... - 34.9108
Apple Butter Filled Muffins
In medium mixing bowl combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice and salt.
Combine the beaten egg, milk and vegetable oil.
Add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moistened.
Lightly grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with paper bake... - 44.5751
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Grease bottoms only of about 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches.
Beat egg; stir in milk, nuts, oil and honey.
Stir in remaining ingredients all at once just until flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy).
Fill muffin cups about... - 38.899
Apple Mince Tarts
Are you planning to cook a perfect snack for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Apple Mince Tarts. This typically delicious Apple Mince Tarts can be served for any occasion. - 46.3065
Cape Cod Muffins
1. Sift flour, baking powder, apple-pie spice and salt into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar.
2. Drain cranberry sauce; measure out 1 cup (save remaining sauce and liquid to serve later). Beat egg in a small bowl; stir in measured cranberry sauce and melted... - 26.746
Apple sauce muffins or puffins gives you the joy of an apple pie in a muffin. Baked with apple sauce, milk and sugar and topped with cinnamon, these apple sauce muffins are hard to resist. - 42.7935
Country Apple Cake With Caramel Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3 In a large bowl, mix oil and eggs, beating well.
4 Add in quick bread mix, apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5 Using a spoon,... - 47.2627
Apple Cider Tartlets
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Unfold pie crust; peel off top plastic sheet.
Press out fold lines; sprinkle 1 teaspoon flour over crust.
Place crust, floured side down, on cutting board or... - 43.6268
Blackberry And Apple Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 225°F / 110°C/ Gas ¼
2. Sterilize and warm preserve jars in the oven.
3. Cut waxed tissue circles, to fit the rim on the jars.
4. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, add the blackberries and 150ml of water.
5. Place... - 38.812
Blackberry And Apple Jam
1. In a preserving pan, place the apples and pour the water, keep cooking until the apples become soft
2. In the pan, now add the blackberries and keep cooking until all the fruits become soft, now sitr in the sugar and keep stirring until the mixture... - 31.6303
Apple Butter Coffee Cake
1. Grease an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine muffin mix and the 1/4 cup wheat germ. In another bowl combine the egg or the egg product, 1/2 cup apple butter, milk, and pumpkin or apple pie spice. Add egg mixture all at... - 36.1903
Apple Mince Tarts
1) Preheat oven to hot (425° F).
2) Roll the pastry and cut out round shapes.
3) In a bowl, combine mincemeat, apples, sugar, salt and brandy.
4) Use fluted tart pans or muffin pans to fit the pastry sheets.
5) Spoon meat mixture into... - 42.0765
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease 10-inch ovenproof skillet or 10-inch deep dish pie pan with shortening.
3) In small bowl, mix brown sugar and butter.
4) In skillet, spread the mixture.
5) Arrange apple slices and cranberries over... - 47.5497
Turkey Tourtiere Bundles
These Turkey Tourtiere Bundles are simple amazing. A savory mixture of ground turkey, granny smith apple, and turkey sausage wrapped in a blanket of Phyllo Pastry and then baked until golden. You can even make these in in advance and refrigerate. Watch this... - 120.982
Saskatoon Berry Pie
These unusual dark berries that grow thickly on high bushes throughout the prairie provinces taste like a combination of black currants and blue berries, and may be used in place of blueberries in pies, jams, jellies and muffins.
Additional sugar may be... - 37.1359
Roll out pastry.
Cut in circles to fit muffin cups.
Cut smaller circles to fit top.
Stir mincemeat, (excellent if put in blender first), apple sauce and tapioca together.
Press top pastry circles around edges to seal.
Cut 2 or 3... - 36.8674
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975
1) In a medium saucepan, add first 4 ingredients to combine.
2) Add pectin to stir in.
3) Place over heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Boil for 1 minute with continuous stirring.
5) Use hot sterilized jars to pour the mixture by leaving 1/2-inch... - 36.6162
Festive Mincemeat Tartlets
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Divide pastry in half.
Refrigerate one half.
Roll remaining half on lightly floured surface to form 13-inch circle.
Cut six 4-inch rounds.
Fit each pastry round into 2 3/4-inch muffin cup.
Prick inside of crust with fork; set... - 39.9457
Maids Of Honor
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Prepare yellow cake batter.
3) Make a smooth cream of butter by whipping, adding to it salt and vanilla.
4) Slowly fold in sugar.
5) Now add eggs, one at a time, whisking well after each... - 48.475
Roasted Cornish Game Hens With Cornbread Stuffing
1. For hen, in a small bowl, add salt, pepper, sage, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt mixture lightly into the cavity of each hen. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. For Brussels sprouts, cut off the brown ends and... - 101.868
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271