- » Apple Pie Liqueur
Apple Pie Liqueur Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pie liqueur recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pie liqueur recipes.
Homemade Apple Pie Shots
Want to drink some apple pie? Yes, you've read it correctly; “drink” apple pie flavored liquor. The combination of apples and cinnamon is one of the favorite fall-winter flavor combinations. This alcohol-infused hot sweet cinnamony apple juice cider drink... - 136.04
Apple Raisin And Maple Pies
1. To make the filling, mix the sugar, lemon juice, maple syrup and water in a pan. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil and cook until reduced by half. Stir in the Calvados.
2. Cut four of the apples into eight even segments. Add the... - 42.4069
Sweet Georgia Peach Custard Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a food processor combine the crust ingredients and process until just combined.
Pat the mixture into a greased 9-inch by 1 1/2-inch-deep pie plate, pressing the dough evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
In a... - 45.7703
Cherry Brandy Pie
This is a party version of fruit pie, with cream and liqueur poured in under the lid.
In Normandy they make it with apples and use Calvados (apple brandy).
Light the oven.
Fill a 4 cup oval pie dish with the pitted cherries, sugaring each layer.
Roll out the... - 37.7157
Mixed Fruit Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.Take an 8-inch pie plate and line it with the basic pie crust.
3.Mix apples, raisins, prunes, orange, orange peel, liquer, arrowroot, pie spice, nutmeg, ground cloves, salt and ginger.
4.With the help... - 51.5169
Holiday Almond Treats
In medium bowl, blend vanilla wafer crumbs, 1 cup ground almonds, powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in pumpkin pie mix and almond liqueur.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Roll in remaining 3/4 cup ground almonds.
Chill. - 27.1882
In large saucepan, combine apples and apricots; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until fruits are soft but still hold their shape, 5 to 10 minutes.
In small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch; mix well.
Add sugar mixture,... - 43.248
Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce
These Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce tastes incredible ! This fruit mix simmered in fruit liqueur tastes incredible ! Try these Quick Poached Pears With Ruby Red Raspberry Sauce for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like it ! - 45.1644
Pear Flan Aux Amandes
1. Poach the pears in the water with the honey and cloves in a medium-size saucepan for 8 to 10 minutes or until the pears are tender. Remove the saucepan from the heat and cool the pears in the poaching liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
3.... - 42.0662
1) Clean the fruit and pat dry.
2) Chop raisins and sultanas roughly.
3) Mince blanched almonds and candied peel finely.
4) Peel, core and chop the apples
5) In a bowl add currants, raisins and sultanas.
6) Add minced almonds and peel to... - 43.3615
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115