- » Apple Pecan Crumble
Apple Pecan Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pecan crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pecan crumble recipes.
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 105.101
Gluten Free Vegan Apple Crumble
Are you looking for a vegan recipe for apple crumble that is gluten free too? Look at this impressive video that would surely end your search and make you happy. This amazingly easy and delicious vegan dessert will be a hit with everyone at your next dinner... - 139.065
1. Combine apples, raisins, pecans, lemon peel, honey, brandy; toss well; pour into Au Gratin Pan; spread evenly; sprinkle with cookie crumbs; dot with butter.
2. Bake 40-45 minutes at 350°F. or until apples are tender; serve warm or cold; garnish with... - 32.2927
Apple Pecan Crisp
Preheat the oven to 375Â° F.
Grease 8x8x2 inch pan.
Layer the bottom with 1/2 of the sliced apples.
Daub with 1/2 cup butter.
Mix together 3/4 cup sugar, flour, rolled oats, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and most of the remaining butter.
Layer 1/2 of mixture on... - 39.9365
Healthy Low Carb Baked Apple Crisp - Part 1 - Crust
Think apple crisp is bad for a person following a low carb diet? It sure is when made the traditional way but to know of a low carb recipe, watch this 2 part series by LowCarb360. In Part 1, it is time to make the crust. - 122.837
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix Butter Crunch, in gredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.
Stir with spoon; cool.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Place apple mixture in ungreased 9 inch pie pan or... - 39.3054
Caramel Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375 f
Stir syrup, flour and cinnamon until blended. Add apples toss until evenly coated spread in 13x9 glass pan.
In same bowl with pastry blender cut butter into cookie mix until mixture has texture of coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans if... - 31.0942
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 39.3033
Traditional Apple Crispy
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter baking pan.
In large mixing bowl, combine apples, pecans, cinnamon, salt, water, and lemon juice.
Pour mixture into pan.
Combine flour and sugar.
Cut butter into flour and sugar mixture.
Spoon over apples.
(Can be frozen... - 41.8996
Apple And Dried Cranberry Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the topping on the baking pan spread the pecans. Lightly toast for approximately 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Keep aside to cook and chop.
4) Keep aside.
5) Increase oven... - 45.8267
Spicy Apple Crisp
Combine apples, pecans and raisins in bowl.
Arrange one half of the apple mixture in 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with 3/4 c. of the brown sugar.
Top with remaining apple mixture.
Combine remaining 3/4 c. brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in... - 41.6021
Elegant Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Peel, core and thinly slice apples; place in shallow 2 quart baking dish.
Spread with 1/2 the brown sugar.
Combine remaining sugar, flour, salt and nuts; using fingers rub margarine into mixture until it crumbles.
Spread over apples,... - 28.9811
Apple Crisp With Cranberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch round pie dish with extra virgin coconut oil.
Spread the apple-cranberry filling in the prepared baking dish. Scatter the topping over the filling. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until apples and cranberries... - 90.7322
Springtime Sweet-savory Spinach-pecan Salad
Why go for a prepackaged salad when you can toss up a tasty, healthy, speedy salad right at home in minutes. Flavorful and elegant, Betty's spinach-pecan salad comes loaded with fresh spinach, pecans, apples, red bell peppers, and cheese. A little sweet, a... - 106.072
Mesclun With Pears Pecans And Blue Cheese
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 37.6668
Praline Apple Crisp
Mmm....apples, cinnamon, crumbly-crunchy oatmeal and brown sugar topping...a perfect, chilly-weather slow-cooker delight! - 105.525
This is a good recipe to try with the kids. A delicious combination of apples mixed with oatmeal, this results in a wonderful consistency. A perfect balance between sweet and spice, watch and try this out soon! - 133.329
Apple And Pear Salad
1. Place 3-4 spears of Belgian endive in a sunburst pattern on each of 6-8 chilled salad plates. Place salad greens on the endive. Casually arrange apples and pears on the greens. Sprinkle lightly with Gorgonzola and pecans.
2. In a bowl, whisk together olive... - 28.9748
Toffee Apple Pie
FOR THE PIE CRUST
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 375°F.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend... - 44.1092
Apple Sunday Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Apple Sunday Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Apple Sunday Pie recipe is a must try! - 39.8849
Apple Sunday Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl combine wafer crumbs, pecans and butter or margarine together until the mixture starts crumbling.
3. Add the mixture to the 9-inch pie plate and spread it over the bottom and sides of the... - 44.9057
Cinnamon Apple Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cake... - 48.983
Oatmeal Apple Crispy
1. In a 1 ½-quart bowl, add ½ crumbled cookies, apples, dates, sugar, orange juice, butter and mix.
2. In a bowl, mix remaining cookies, nuts and sprinkle over the apple mixture evenly.
3. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees... - 41.0993
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 45.4068
Heart Healthy Apple Coffee Cake
1 Spray a 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pan with nonstick coating; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine the 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, the 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, the baking soda, the
1 teaspoon cinnamon, and the salt; set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl... - 38.1605
Endive And Hood River Apples
FOR THE PECANS, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter with the honey in a small saucepan and stir in the spices.
Add the pecan pieces and stir until thoroughly coated in the spice mixture.
Spread the pecans evenly onto a nonstick or lightly greased... - 42.7247
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 45.4112
Cornbread-sausage Stuffing With Apples
Melt half of the butter in a skillet.
Add chopped onions and cook over medium heat, partially covered, until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Transfer onions and butter to a large mixing bowl.
Melt remaining butter in the same skillet.
Add apple... - 41.2706
Apple Cheese Coffee Cake
To make crust: In a food processor, place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
Cut cold butter into small pieces and add to food processor.
Using quick on-and-off bursts, process until dough is crumbly.
In a small bowl, beat together egg, milk, and... - 42.299
Baked Stuffed Ham Pontalba
Baked stuffed ham pontalba is a pecan and truffle stuffed ham recipe. Herbed and spiced with cloves and cayenne, the baked and stuffed ham is flavored with cane syrup and is cooked with apples. Roasted to finish, the stuffed ham potalba is a real savory dish. - 43.4177
Fruited Feta Spread
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and feta cheese until smooth.
Stir in the grapes, apple, pecans, pimientos, mayonnaise, honey and parsley.
Chill until serving. - 31.1962
Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Crumble sausage into 3-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in onion and celery. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
2. Stir in butter, apples and broth. Cover;... - 29.3514
Appetizer Cheese Ball
Place the cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and salt in a mixer bowl and beat at low speed just until well mixed.
Stir in the pecans and currants.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Refrigerate the cheese... - 38.0987
Mixed Fruit Crispy Tart
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting ends of foil hang over side of pan. Lay phyllo on a flat surface and brush with about 2 teaspoons of the butter. Fold phyllo in half, buttered side in, and place in pan. Fold sides of... - 34.1332
Sunflower Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Turn into an oiled 2-quart casserole or baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. - 27.4411
Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Heat a large skillet over low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the leeks, celery, and apples and cook for about 15€”20 minutes or until soft. Remove from heat.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Place the stuffing in the turkey... - 27.7035
Cocktail Party Ball
1. Allow the cheese to stand at room temperature until soft.
2. In a medium bowl or in a food processor jar, combine the cheeses.
3. Whisk with a fork or pulse to crumble, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. Add the onion, W-sauce... - 40.0007
Gluten Free Holiday Savory Rice Stuffing
Want a delicious stuffing for your turkey? Here is a Gluten Free holiday savory rice stuffing that is easy to prepare and a make ahead stuffing. Kimberly has an array of ingredients like brown rice, apple, cranberries, celery, currants, bacon and many more... - 133.768