- » Apple Pecan Crumble
Apple Pecan Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pecan crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pecan crumble recipes.
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 103.555
Gluten Free Vegan Apple Crumble
Are you looking for a vegan recipe for apple crumble that is gluten free too? Look at this impressive video that would surely end your search and make you happy. This amazingly easy and delicious vegan dessert will be a hit with everyone at your next dinner... - 139.024
Healthy Low Carb Baked Apple Crisp - Part 1 - Crust
Think apple crisp is bad for a person following a low carb diet? It sure is when made the traditional way but to know of a low carb recipe, watch this 2 part series by LowCarb360. In Part 1, it is time to make the crust. - 122.915
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix Butter Crunch, in gredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.
Stir with spoon; cool.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Place apple mixture in ungreased 9 inch pie pan or... - 40.923
1. Combine apples, raisins, pecans, lemon peel, honey, brandy; toss well; pour into Au Gratin Pan; spread evenly; sprinkle with cookie crumbs; dot with butter.
2. Bake 40-45 minutes at 350°F. or until apples are tender; serve warm or cold; garnish with... - 32.0621
Traditional Apple Crispy
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter baking pan.
In large mixing bowl, combine apples, pecans, cinnamon, salt, water, and lemon juice.
Pour mixture into pan.
Combine flour and sugar.
Cut butter into flour and sugar mixture.
Spoon over apples.
(Can be frozen... - 42.5337
Spicy Apple Crisp
Combine apples, pecans and raisins in bowl.
Arrange one half of the apple mixture in 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with 3/4 c. of the brown sugar.
Top with remaining apple mixture.
Combine remaining 3/4 c. brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in... - 43.509
Elegant Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Peel, core and thinly slice apples; place in shallow 2 quart baking dish.
Spread with 1/2 the brown sugar.
Combine remaining sugar, flour, salt and nuts; using fingers rub margarine into mixture until it crumbles.
Spread over apples,... - 31.491
Apple Crisp With Cranberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch round pie dish with extra virgin coconut oil.
Spread the apple-cranberry filling in the prepared baking dish. Scatter the topping over the filling. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until apples and cranberries... - 94.7179
Apple And Dried Cranberry Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350 degrees F.
2) To prepare the topping on the baking pan spread the pecans. Lightly toast for approximately 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Keep aside to cook and chop.
4) Keep aside.
5) Increase oven... - 47.6638
Apple Pecan Crisp
Preheat the oven to 375Â° F.
Grease 8x8x2 inch pan.
Layer the bottom with 1/2 of the sliced apples.
Daub with 1/2 cup butter.
Mix together 3/4 cup sugar, flour, rolled oats, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and most of the remaining butter.
Layer 1/2 of mixture on... - 41.3122
Sausage And Pecan Baked Apples
Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well on paper towels.
Combine sausage, 1/2 cup maple syrup, pecans, 1/4 cup orange marmalade, and raisins in a large bowl; toss well, and set aside.
Stir together... - 40.2435
Springtime Sweet-savory Spinach-pecan Salad
Why go for a prepackaged salad when you can toss up a tasty, healthy, speedy salad right at home in minutes. Flavorful and elegant, Betty's spinach-pecan salad comes loaded with fresh spinach, pecans, apples, red bell peppers, and cheese. A little sweet, a... - 107.738
Mesclun With Pears Pecans And Blue Cheese
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 40.144
Cinnamon Apple Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cake... - 50.4632
Praline Apple Crisp
Mmm....apples, cinnamon, crumbly-crunchy oatmeal and brown sugar topping...a perfect, chilly-weather slow-cooker delight! - 112.996
Apple And Pear Salad
1. Place 3-4 spears of Belgian endive in a sunburst pattern on each of 6-8 chilled salad plates. Place salad greens on the endive. Casually arrange apples and pears on the greens. Sprinkle lightly with Gorgonzola and pecans.
2. In a bowl, whisk together olive... - 32.2185
Toffee Apple Pie
FOR THE PIE CRUST
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 375°F.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend... - 46.1244
Apple Sunday Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Apple Sunday Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Apple Sunday Pie recipe is a must try! - 41.3744
Apple Sunday Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl combine wafer crumbs, pecans and butter or margarine together until the mixture starts crumbling.
3. Add the mixture to the 9-inch pie plate and spread it over the bottom and sides of the... - 45.4704
Oatmeal Apple Crispy
1. In a 1 ½-quart bowl, add ½ crumbled cookies, apples, dates, sugar, orange juice, butter and mix.
2. In a bowl, mix remaining cookies, nuts and sprinkle over the apple mixture evenly.
3. In a preheated oven, bake at 225 degrees... - 42.7067
Heart Healthy Apple Coffee Cake
1 Spray a 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pan with nonstick coating; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl combine the 2/3 cup all-purpose flour, the 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, the baking soda, the
1 teaspoon cinnamon, and the salt; set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl... - 39.4944
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.4639
Endive And Hood River Apples
FOR THE PECANS, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter with the honey in a small saucepan and stir in the spices.
Add the pecan pieces and stir until thoroughly coated in the spice mixture.
Spread the pecans evenly onto a nonstick or lightly greased... - 44.6943
Cornbread-sausage Stuffing With Apples
Melt half of the butter in a skillet.
Add chopped onions and cook over medium heat, partially covered, until tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Transfer onions and butter to a large mixing bowl.
Melt remaining butter in the same skillet.
Add apple... - 42.6714
Fresh Apple Streusel Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a nonstick Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
In a small bowl, mix ingredients for streusel topping until crumbly.
Sprinkle topping over the bottom of prepared Bundt pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, sift together flours,... - 47.2763
Apple Cheese Coffee Cake
To make crust: In a food processor, place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
Cut cold butter into small pieces and add to food processor.
Using quick on-and-off bursts, process until dough is crumbly.
In a small bowl, beat together egg, milk, and... - 44.3459
Fruited Feta Spread
In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and feta cheese until smooth.
Stir in the grapes, apple, pecans, pimientos, mayonnaise, honey and parsley.
Chill until serving. - 33.6477
Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Crumble sausage into 3-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in onion and celery. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat.
2. Stir in butter, apples and broth. Cover;... - 30.4187
Baked Stuffed Ham Pontalba
Baked stuffed ham pontalba is a pecan and truffle stuffed ham recipe. Herbed and spiced with cloves and cayenne, the baked and stuffed ham is flavored with cane syrup and is cooked with apples. Roasted to finish, the stuffed ham potalba is a real savory dish. - 45.3847
Appetizer Cheese Ball
Place the cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and salt in a mixer bowl and beat at low speed just until well mixed.
Stir in the pecans and currants.
Taste and adjust seasoning.
Refrigerate the cheese... - 40.593
Mixed Fruit Crispy Tart
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting ends of foil hang over side of pan. Lay phyllo on a flat surface and brush with about 2 teaspoons of the butter. Fold phyllo in half, buttered side in, and place in pan. Fold sides of... - 36.113
Sunflower Seed Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well. Turn into an oiled 2-quart casserole or baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. - 29.0759
Corn Bread Stuffing
1. Heat a large skillet over low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the leeks, celery, and apples and cook for about 15€”20 minutes or until soft. Remove from heat.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Place the stuffing in the turkey... - 29.4306
Cocktail Party Ball
1. Allow the cheese to stand at room temperature until soft.
2. In a medium bowl or in a food processor jar, combine the cheeses.
3. Whisk with a fork or pulse to crumble, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
4. Add the onion, W-sauce... - 41.2371
Gluten Free Holiday Savory Rice Stuffing
Want a delicious stuffing for your turkey? Here is a Gluten Free holiday savory rice stuffing that is easy to prepare and a make ahead stuffing. Kimberly has an array of ingredients like brown rice, apple, cranberries, celery, currants, bacon and many more... - 111.124
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread Stuffing
1. ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown the sausage over moderate heat for 5 minutes and transfer to a large bowl. Melt the butter in the skillet, add the celery and onion and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to the bowl; toss with the corn pone,... - 36.2069
Stuffed Acorn Squash
1. Remove seeds from squash halves.
2. Arrange the squash on baking sheet with its cut-side facing down.
3. Wrap it in plastic and microwave at HIGH for about 8-12 minutes until the squash turns soft. Rotate the dish half turn through half of the... - 44.6361
Savory Pumpkin Cheese Ball
COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pumpkin, blue cheese, garlic, sherry, curry powder and salt in mixer bowl.
Beat on medium speed 2 to 3 minutes or until creamy.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Mix nuts and parsley in shallow dish.
Shape cheese into ball; roll in... - 35.4324
Turkey Breast With Cornbread Stuffing
Cut Basic Cornbread into large chunks.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cornbread.
Pulse 4 times or until cornbread is coarsely crumbled; set aside.
Trim fat from turkey; remove tendons.
Place turkey breast, boned side up, on heavy-duty... - 43.0919
Acorn Squash With Pork
Pierce squash with a meat fork several times, piercing all the way through to center.
In a shallow baking dish micro-cook squash, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 6 to 8 minutes or till squash can be pierced with a meat fork, turning squash over once.
Set... - 44.9238
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Cornbread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan with butter.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour and baking powder.
4) In a small bowl, mix the milk, egg substitute and honey.
5) Pour the liquid ingredients into the... - 47.0488
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Mother's Day Brunch
Need a good recipe for mother’s day. This recipe for a mushroom and spinach frittata and a pecan nuts and fruit salad will dish up a delightful mother’s day brunch for you.
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat the oven to 375-400... - 39.3267
Cinnamon Nut Streusel Coffee Cake
This nut coffee cake is so super simple to make and is absolutely scrumptious! You can use the basic recipe 'as is' or change it up by adding apples, blueberries, or cranberries to the top. Come on, there's no need to buy store-bought when it's this easy! - 116.194
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018