- » Apple Pear Sauce
Apple Pear Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pear sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pear sauce recipes.
Warm Apple Pear Sauce
We switched things up at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club and made a Warm Apple Pear Sauce. Watch Jose and I cook it up & enjoy your Thanksgiving feast - 103.35
Low Fat Hot Apple Pear Sauce
1. In a saucepan, slice some apples and pears
2. Stir in water, sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Place the saucepan on medium flame and simmer for 1 hour or until mixture is thoroughly cooked. Add more water if needed.
4. Use a masher to mash the... - 35.4767
Pear And Apple Sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon sticks.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Add the apples and pears.
Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until a chunky sauce forms.
Remove and discard the cloves and cinnamon sticks. - 31.694
You May Also Like!
Warm Pears In Raspberry Sauce
Mix all ingredients except pears in a 10-inch skillet.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low.
Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, spooning juice mixture over pears, and turning every 10 minutes until pears are tender. - 25.8576
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.3533
Apple Pear Salad
In a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt and cranberry-orange sauce.
Place in freezer for 10 minutes to chill.
Core and cut pear into wedges, then core and cut apple into wedges.
Arrange pear and apple wedges on lettuce-lined plates.
Dollop with chilled... - 32.1827
Pears With Rice And Chocolate Sauce
1) Make sugar syrup by boiling water with white sugar.
2) In a covered saucepan, over low heat, allow rice to simmer in 1/2 pint water until rice absorbs the water and becomes tender.
3) Pour in evaporated milk, stirring well and keep the rice mixture... - 45.6449
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 45.0107
Raspberry Poached Pears With Chocolate Raspberry Sauce
1. In blender, blend raspberries and their syrup until smooth. Set strainer over 3-quart casserole; pour blended raspberries into strainer. With rubber spatula, press raspberry juice and pulp through strainer. Discard seeds. Into raspberry puree, stir sugar... - 36.9879
Want to have a sweet break from your regular apple sauce - try this pear sauce. Yes, it is much sweeter than apple and quite easy to prepare, too. To learn the cooking procedure, watch the video. - 111.41
Pears In Chocolate Sauce
1. With apple corer, remove cores from bottom of pears, but do not remove stems. Stand pears on plate; set aside.
2. In small bowl, mix sugar, brandy, and egg yolk. In 1-cup glass measuring cup, place chocolate and milk. In small saucepan, over low heat, in 1... - 26.9036
Poached Pears With Strawberry Sauce
From bottom of each pear cut a small slice so pears will sit upright.
In a large saucepan combine apple juice, sugar, cinnamon, orange rind, lemon rind and cloves.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add pears; cover.
Poach... - 39.8213
Apple Pear Sauce Recipes By Category