- » Apple Pear Compote
Apple Pear Compote Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pear compote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pear compote recipes.
Pear And Apple Compote
The pear and apple compote is a wondeful fruit compote prepared with pears, apples and spiced with cloves. Sweet, with the freshness of cloves, the pear and apple compote is served with a sugar and currant jelly syrup, chilled and delicious! - 40.8849
You May Also Like!
Warm Pear Compote
Coat a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish with no-stick spray.
Place the pears and cherries in the prepared dish.
Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg over the fruit.
In a small bowl, mix together the apple juice, honey, vanilla and lemon juice.
Pour over the... - 40.1495
Baked Prune Compote
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 300°F.
3) In a 2-quart casserole add applesauce, apple juice, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Mix apricots, prunes, figs, and pears.
5) Cover and bake... - 47.7211
Twelve Fruit Compote
This Twelve Fruit Compote is a highly irresistible fare ! Try this fruit extravagance for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Twelve Fruit Compote are welcome ! - 38.5048
Vspicy Fruit Compote
Drain pears, saving 1 Tbsp. syrup.
In 1 qt glass casserole, layer apples and pears.
Blend cranberry sauce, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and syrup; spoon over fruit.
Microwave (high), covered, 6-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking. (Apples... - 26.8446
Oven Fruit Compote
Cut a thin slice off bottom of each pear so they'll stand up.
Place pears and orange slices in a 3-quart casserole.
Combine brown sugar and water; pour over fruits be sure to cover orange slices.
Dot with butter.
Bake covered in moderate oven (350°) 30... - 32.3364
Chilled Fruit Compote
In large kettle soak prunes, apricots, and raisins in 2 cups cold water for 1 hour.
Add cinnamon, apples, and pears.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
Add undrained cherries and bring to boil.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir... - 40.4973
Maple Walnut Fruit Compote
1. In microwave proof casserole mix together the apple juice, syrup, lemon juice, and cornstarch; stir to dissolve the cornstarch.
2. Add apple and pear and stir to mix well.
3. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes,... - 37.5509
Spiced Fruit Compote
Thoroughly drain fruits; save all syrup to use in gelatin desserts, meat glazes etc.
In small saucepan combine brown sugar, margarine, ginger, curry powder and salt.
Heat and stir to boiling; remove from heat.
Arrange fruits attractively, round side up for... - 32.3305
Poached Dried Fruit Compote
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Discard cinnamon sticks and cloves. - 28.2897
Marinated Hot Fruit Compote
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Pare and core pears; cut each into 6 wedges. Prepare apples the same way. Hull and wash strawberries; wash fresh blueberries. Place all fruit in 1 1/2-quart casserole; toss to mix.
3. To make marinade, combine orange juice,... - 33.1123