- » Apple Pear Cinnamon
Apple Pear Cinnamon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pear cinnamon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pear cinnamon recipes.
Cinnamon Pears In Apple Juice
Peel pears; cut into halves and core.
Treat to prevent darkening.
Rinse and drain.
Cook a few pears at a time in water until heated through.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Place 1 cinnamon stick in each jar.
Heat apple juice just... - 33.301
Nutmeg-cinnamon Baked Pears
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place pears in a baking dish with apple juice.
3. Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon.
4. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. - 29.9463
Cinnamon Baked Pears
In 8-inch glass pie plate micro-melt candies in cider, about 5 minutes.
Peel, halve, and core pears; place, cut side down, in syrup.
Micro-cook, covered, till tender, about 6 minutes; give dish a quarter turn every 2 minutes.
To serve, spoon pears, cut... - 26.2814
Baked Apples And Pears With Whipped Cream
In lightly greased 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole, toss together apples, pears, sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) nutmeg.
Sprinkle with melted butter, rum, if using, and lemon juice.
Cover and bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until fruits are... - 35.9873
Glazed Apples Or Pears
Core unpeeled apples or pears and slice into 1-inch-thick rings.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
After sugar dissolves, add fruit.
Cook, turning gently with a wide spatula, for 7 to 10 minutes or until... - 27.6864
Pear And Apple Sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon sticks.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Add the apples and pears.
Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until a chunky sauce forms.
Remove and discard the cloves and cinnamon sticks. - 31.694
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.3533
Apple Pear Bake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Peel and core the apples and pears and cut into halves.
3 In a small bowl, combine water, lemon juice, ginger, and cinnamon, mix well.
4 In a casserole, arrange the apples and pears in a... - 39.5351
Low Fat Hot Apple Pear Sauce
1. In a saucepan, slice some apples and pears
2. Stir in water, sugar, and cinnamon.
3. Place the saucepan on medium flame and simmer for 1 hour or until mixture is thoroughly cooked. Add more water if needed.
4. Use a masher to mash the... - 35.4767
Glazed Apple Pear Turnovers
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Cut butter into chunks, and then cut into flour with a pastry blender or in a food processor until mixture is crumbly.
Mix in sour cream with a spoon.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. (If dough is chilled... - 43.9803
Apple Pear Crumb Pie
Combine apples, pears, sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, raisins and lemon juice; mix well.
Turn into pie shell.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with Crumb Topping.
Bake in 450° oven 10 minutes.
Cover with aluminum foil and continue baking at 350° 40 minutes or until... - 39.3944
Apple And Pear Fritters
1) Peel the pears, core them and slice them into wedges. 2) Also peel, core and slice the apple into shape of ring. 3)... - 39.9229
Moscato Roasted Pears And Cider Poached Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Quarter and core the pears and place them in a large bowl; dust the pears generously with confectioners' sugar. In a large ovenproof nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Add the sugar-dusted pear quarters to the skillet cut side... - 31.5397
Betty's Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her beautiful Red Cinnamon Dinner Apples Side Dish recipe. These apples are simply stunning, and the taste is superb! They are great with pork, chicken, turkey, and just about anything else! - 0
Red Cinnamon Flavored Candy Apples
If you are in a mood for some spicy and sweet dish you are at the right place. Chef Betty shows how to make red cinnamon candy apples dish. The yummy appetizer can be served chilled. - 105.991
Pear Or Apple Crisp
Peel and slice the pears or apples into a buttered 9-inch-square baking pan, sprinkle with the spices, and add the lemon juice and water.
Mix the sugar and flour, and work in the butter to make a crumbly mixture.
Spread this over the fruit.
Bake uncovered in... - 33.4451
Apple And Pear Pie
In medium saucepan combine fruit, cinnamon, and enough water to cover.
Cook over medium heat for 7 minutes.
Add cornstarch, stirring constantly.
Cook until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in margarine if desired.
Pour fruit mixture into crust.
Bake at... - 39.5382
Hot Mulled Apple Cider With Pears
Looking for a sweet cider recipe that is easy to make? Then try the one detailed in this HollyPinafore video. You will surely love it! - 80.6162
Apple Phyllo Cups With Asian Pears And Pluots
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter 8-10 cups of a muffin tin.
2. Cut pluots and Asian pears in 1/2-inch cubes; place in a bowl. Toss with 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, ginger and walnuts. Set aside.
3. Layer 8 sheets of phyllo, brushing each layer with melted... - 33.0315
Gordon's Apple And Pear Crumble Tart
To make the pastry, sift the flour, a pinch of salt and the icing sugar into a large bowl.
Rub in the butter until it forms breadcrumbs.
Beat the whole egg with the vanilla seeds and pour through a sieve into a well in the centre of the flour mix.
Mix, then... - 47.018
Apple Pear Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Peel, core and cut apples and pears into thin slices.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, toss the apples and pears with rest of the ingredients.
4) Bake on the middle shelf of oven for about 25 minutes or... - 38.5295
Apple Pear Tart
Combine pears and apples in large bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss to blend well.
Add honey, nuts, currants, brandy or Cognac, orange peel and mixed spices.
Cover mixture and let stand at room temperature at least 2 hours.
Taste and adjust... - 45.1936
Glazed Fresh Pears
Glazed Fresh Pears is a well loved dessert that is often made again and again at home especially for weekend luncheons! Try this Glazed Fresh Pears recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so popular! - 41.8894
Braised Brussels Sprouts And Pears
Pull off any loose outer leaves of the sprouts and trim the stems; cut an X in the bottom of each to allow for even cooking of core and leaves.
Put the sprouts in a saucepan with the butter and cider or juice, bring to a boil, and simmer, covered, for 5... - 29.8742
Brandied Apples And Pears
Combine all ingredients in a heavy saucepan, and cook over low heat 30 minutes or until fruit is soft, stirring occasionally. - 22.8531
Gingered Pear Apple Betty
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place bread cubes in a food processor; process until finely ground.
Combine 1 cup breadcrumbs, pear, apple, sugar, and ginger in a bowl; stir well.
Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Add water and... - 39.1643
Pear Apple Fans
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a small bowl, combine apple juice, cinnamon powder and lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On the curved side of each pear halve, make 4 slits lengthwise from stem end to bottom, keeping... - 43.8311
Apple Pear Salad
In medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients except lemon juice.
Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss lightly.
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
Pour over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Serve in lettuce lined bowl, if desired. - 38.1254
Pear Apple Crisp
1 Preheat the oven to 550° F.
In a large bowl, toss togetherthe pears, apples, lemon juice, bourbon, and vanilla.
Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice.
With a pastry blender or 2... - 39.8366
Warm Apple Pear Sauce
We switched things up at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club and made a Warm Apple Pear Sauce. Watch Jose and I cook it up & enjoy your Thanksgiving feast - 103.35
Pear, Apple, And Cherry Crumble
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to coat.
Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Place flour,... - 42.0976
Pear Apple Mincemeat
Pear Apple Mincemeat is a meatless mincemeat recipe. Pear Apple Mincemeat gets its taste from fruits boiled with brown sugar, raisins, vinegar and spices. Pear Apple Mincemeat is cherished by many people. - 36.6424
Easy Baked Pears
In an 8-inch glass pie plate, combine candies and cider.
Microwave 5 minutes to melt can dies.
Peel, core and halve pears.
Place, cut side down, in cider syrup.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Turn dish one-quarter turn every 2 minutes.
Garnish with... - 27.5614
Baked Pears In Cider Syrup
Baked Pears In Cider Syrup is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Baked Pears In Cider Syrup; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 44.9203
Hot Baked Fresh Pears
Slice the pears in half lengthwise; do not peel.
Remove the core and seeds.
Place the pears cut side down in a shallow baking pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the pears.
Cover the pan with foil and bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until the... - 37.2172
1. Core pears, being careful not to cut through bottoms. Peel a small strip around top of each pear. Set pears, stem-side up, in a 9" x 5" loaf dish.
2. Spoon raisins into center of each pear. Mound brown sugar on pears. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.... - 30.5204
Pears Poached In Wine
In large saucepan combine sugar and water.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Stir in wine or orange juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, and spices.
Peel fruit, leaving stem on, if desired.
Insert an apple corer in blossom end of fruit and carefully remove... - 38.0666
Winter Pear Crunch
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place pears and apple juice in a casserole and sprinkle with lemon juice and spices.
Drizzle with honey.
Combine nuts and seeds and spread evenly over the pears.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until pears are tender. - 35.9374
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a 9 inch pie pan, place sliced pears evenly. Sprinkle with apple juice and keep aside.
3. In a small sized sauce pan, combine butter, cinnamon powder, ginger powder and honey. Mix well and heat... - 46.2028
1. Drain pears well, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
2. Stud each pear half with 2 or 3 cloves.
3. In medium saucepan, combine reserved pear syrup, cider, vinegar, cinnamon and sugar and bring to boiling, slowly.
4. Add pear halves simmer pears... - 41.3313
1.Peel pears leaving their stems on.
2.Use an apple corer to remove core, but remove from side opposite to the stem.
3.In a saucepan, put water, vanilla extract, fructose and cinnamon . Bring to a slow boil.
4.Put the pears in the simmering water and... - 40.9816
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
Baked Spiced Pears With A Vanilla Ice Cream Sauce is an amazing dish.
The pears are nicely baked in the cooking liquid with the apricots, cranberries, cherries or raisins and walnuts. Then served with the delicious vanilla ice cream sauce. Try out this... - 109.942
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 103.555
Pear & Raspberry Crepes
Combine pears, apples, preserves and 1/4 cup water in a saucepan. Bring to a low boil, stirring until preserves melt.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon cold water and add to saucepan. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8... - 31.8766
Poached Pears With Brandy Custard
Place all ingredients except pears in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer 25 minutes until pears are tender, turning pears often.
Refrigerate pears in their liquid 8 hours or overnight.
To make the brandy custard,... - 50.2599
Poached Pears With Strawberry Sauce
From bottom of each pear cut a small slice so pears will sit upright.
In a large saucepan combine apple juice, sugar, cinnamon, orange rind, lemon rind and cloves.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add pears; cover.
Poach... - 39.8213
Place pears, apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until pears are crisp-tender.
Drain the pears, reserving the cooking liquid.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a shallow nonstick baking pan, or line a... - 38.3007
Pear Cream Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Follow the directions on the package to prepare the piecrust mix. Alternatively, follow a personal recipe to make the pastry.
3) On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board, roll out about... - 46.0258
Spiced Pears (or Plums)
For the Spiced Pears fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Spiced Pears is simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 38.716
Peel and core pears and apple; peel and section orange and lemon.
Grind pears, apple, orange and lemon; combine with sugar, salt, raisins, vinegar, spices and pineapple.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours or until thickened.
Pour... - 37.2264
Baked Orangey Pears
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Remove core from each pear with apple corer; set pears in four 10-ounce custard cups. Combine chopped oranges, golden raisins, lemon rind and cinnamon in small bowl; stuff center of each pear with one-fourth mixture. Pour 1/2... - 26.8615
Spiced Apricot Pears
Core pears; cut in half lengthwise.
Place pear halves and apricots in a large nonstick skillet; pour cranberry-apple juice and water over fruit.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Uncover and simmer an additional 10 minutes or until... - 37.4523
Millet And Pear Pudding
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently toast the millet over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, taking care not to let it burn.
2. Add the milk, apple juice, sultanas and cinnamon. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes; stir occasionally to... - 32.8652
Pear Filled Squash
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.In a frying pan, heat butter on low flame.
3.Put sliced onion in it and cook for 30 minutes by stirring so that the onions turn golden.
4.Add peas, salt, ginger, cinnamon, brown sugar and sherry or... - 45.1973
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 142.931
Napa Valley Poached Pears
These Napa Valley Poached Pears are a desire ! This delicious sweet poach consisting of wined pears in cranberry fruit cocktail makes an irresistible dessert ! Just try these Napa Valley Poached Pears and let me know if you like them ! - 43.2734
Want to have a sweet break from your regular apple sauce - try this pear sauce. Yes, it is much sweeter than apple and quite easy to prepare, too. To learn the cooking procedure, watch the video. - 111.41
Savory Pear Spread
1. In a saucepan, mix together the pears, lemon juice, honey, ginger, vinegar, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
2. Cook over low heat for about 30 to 40 minutes, or until the pears are very tender.
3. In a food processor or blender, process the mixture... - 35.2935
Cinnamon sauce is a wonderful syrup that can be served with lot of desserts including banana fritters, apple dumplings and many other like these. cinnamon sauce is rather simple and easy to make. It does not take long to prepare it. - 38.055
Baked Pears Americano
Do you have a sweet tooth, this recipe is a must try. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare these Baked Pears Americano, which make an ideal dessert for weight watchers. Hit the play button now. - 95.0575
Spiced Pear Pie
An exciting blend of flavors distinguish the filling of this double crust pie.
The same recipe is excellent made with apples.
Light the oven and grease the base of an 8 inch round shallow pie dish.
Moisten the lip of the dish.
Divide the pastry in half.
Roll... - 43.7832
Cinnamon Scented Cranapple Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan; cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 45 minutes or until thickened, stirring often.
Remove sauce from heat; cover and chill.
Serve as an accompaniment to pork or turkey, or as a topping over vanilla ice cream,... - 27.0584
Holiday Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots
Talk about drama and we have this recipe. Red Cinnamon Candy Carrots bring about that drama and add flair to any meal. In this video, Betty shows us how to make them. These carrots are visually stunning, and taste is great! They are great on a holiday table.... - 97.4166
Pears And Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brush pear halves with lime juice and place in a baking dish.
3. Combine cranberries, apple juice, honey, cinnamon, and cloves.
4. Cook over medium heat until the cranberries burst their skins.
5. Pour cranberry mixture over... - 37.9069
Warm Pear Compote
Coat a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish with no-stick spray.
Place the pears and cherries in the prepared dish.
Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg over the fruit.
In a small bowl, mix together the apple juice, honey, vanilla and lemon juice.
Pour over the... - 40.1495
Pear And Cranberry Crisp
To make the filling: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the lemon into a large bowl.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
Discard the lemon.
Add the pears and toss... - 44.9648
Core and quarter pears.
Juice orange and lemon and discard seeds.
Mince or chop pears and orange and lemon rinds with the coarse knife of a food chopper.
Mix fruit, juice and remaining ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Simmer, stirring... - 38.121
Pear-tree Mince Pie
Pear tree mince pie is a heavy and filling pie made with a medley of fruits and dried fruits. Filled with apples, pears, raisins and almonds, the pear tree mince pie can be served with hot fruit syrup or cream. - 40.6826
Ginger Pear Pickles
Combine pears, water and 2 tablespoons vinegar in large bowl and let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine sugar, 3 cups vinegar, water, apple juice and ginger in large saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
Tie ginger peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves and lime in... - 44.896
Pear And Date Crisp
In a 1-quart casserole toss together pears and dates.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour; toss to coat.
Stir together apple juice concentrate, water, and vanilla.
Drizzle over pear mixture.
Cover casserole with lid or foil.
Bake in a 375° oven for 25 to 30... - 42.4428
Pear Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a pie shell arrange 1 cup pear.
3) In a food processor add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
4) Mix egg substitute, honey, orange juice, orange rind, Hour, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and... - 50.0236
Spiced Pork Roast With Pears
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Rub meat with cut garlic, then dropgarlic into pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of meat, without touching bone.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven for about 1 1/2 hours or until... - 43.9134
You could just as easily use apples in the place of pears in this recipe. - 121.939
Pear Butterscotch Pie
This is a great change of pace from a fall apple pie - Pears and butterscotch go together really well... maybe with some ice cream on top. - 0
In a small mixing bowl combine sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Place the apples or other fruit in a 9-inch pie plate.
Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over fruit.
Toss gently to coat.
Cover; bake in a 375° oven for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together the... - 41.2651
Jean-christophe Novelli Makes Perfect Pancakes
• Mix the eggs with the flour and sugar to make a paste.
• Add the milk very slowly. Use just enough so that the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
• Stir in the melted Flora Buttery. Combine thoroughly.
• Heat a heavy based non-stick pan and add a... - 28.8589
Apple Snapple Oatmeal
1. On the cutting board, use the sharp knife to cut the apple or pear into 4 pieces. Cut out the core and throw it away. Chop each piece.
2. In the saucepan, put the chopped apple or pear, apple juice or cider, oats, raisins or dates, and cinnamon. Stir with... - 29.5666
Happy 2012 from ABCcubed! We are starting this brand-new year with a brand-new episode of AKwan's Kitchen. In the Season 3 premiere, we are welcoming the year 2012 by making an All-American Classic--the apple pie! Thanks to our guests for making special... - 113.561
1. In a microwave proof pitcher mix together all the ingredients except lemon slices.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until mixture is thoroughly heated.
3. Pour mixture through a sieve into each of two 8-ounce cups, reserving cinnamon... - 38.3051
1. Combine raisins and sugar.
2. Spoon the mixture into center of the cored apples, packing them well.
3. Arrange the apples in a 4 quart slow-cooker or crock pot.
4. Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon if using.
5. Dot with small cubes of butter or... - 40.1963
Saffron Poached Apples With Maple Mascarpone
This season when apples are in plenty try making this awesome poached apple dessert which is so easy to make and tastes royal. You will never take apples for granted after having this dessert that brings out the true flavors of the fruit. - 115.439
Green Apple Strudel
Apple Strudels are traditional desserts with a nice concoction of pears, milk, honey, egg and vanilla extract. These Apple Strudels are amazingly easy, delicious and so hearty that it would find its way into my kitchen often now. It is super flaky with a... - 40.5106
Bone and fillet the fish if the fishmonger has not done this.
Roll each fillet from head to tail and secure the rolls with wooden cocktail sticks.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Core, but do not peel the apples.
Cut them into thin rings.
Peel, core and... - 40.8639
Rustic Sausage And Fruit Casserole
Rustic Sausage And Fruit Casserole is an amazingly delicious recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Rustic Sausage And Fruit Casserole to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 46.6893
Date And Apple Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°f/ Gas 6. Arrange 12 paper cake cases in a deep muffin tin. Put the wholemeal flour in a mixing bowl. Sift in the white flour with the cinnamon and baking powder. Rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs,... - 38.4084
Spices Apple Crisp
In a small bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cut butter into small pieces and, with a pastry blender or two forks, cut into flour mixture until crumbly; set aside.
In a 2 quart casserole, toss together apples and lemon... - 39.158
Easy Apple Nog
1) In a casserole, add egg yolks to beat lightly with a fork.
2) Fold in sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and apple juice to blend well.
3) Stir in milk and microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
4) In a mixing bowl, add egg whites to beat... - 43.9616
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Baked Prune Compote
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) Preheat oven slowly to 300°F.
3) In a 2-quart casserole add applesauce, apple juice, lemon juice, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
4) Mix apricots, prunes, figs, and pears.
5) Cover and bake... - 47.7211
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.273
Cottage Cheese And Apple Snacks
For dip, in blender container or food processor bowl place the cottage cheese, peanut butter, and cinnamon or apple pie spice.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
If necessary, stir in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency. - 20.8121
Blueberry Apple Crisp
Apple desserts are sure delight over any occasion and when combined with other fruits, they get even special. Watch Chef Dave showing how to make Blueberry Apple Crisp with frozen blueberries and pears or apples. Heavenly treat indeed! - 109.403
Della Robbia Wreath
Drain canned fruit and crab apples thoroughly, reserving syrup for salad dressing.
Put pear halves together and peach halves together to resemble whole fruit. (If desired, spread a little softened cream cheese on cut sides of pear and peach... - 35.5905
Fruited Honey Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook slowly, stirring often, until fruit is tender. - 21.5861
Poached Dried Fruit Compote
Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Discard cinnamon sticks and cloves. - 28.2897
Harvest Fruit Compote`
Core apples and cut into eighths.
Layer fruit in a 11/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Stir in spices and salt.
Sprinkle rum over fruit.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes. - 30.5544
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Fruit Turkey Kabobs
Thread pieces of turkey, orange, pear, green pepper, and a crab apple onto four 10-inch skewers.
In saucepan combine cranberry sauce, apricot preserves, corn syrup, lemon juice, butter, cinnamon, and cloves; bring to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Brush... - 38.5232
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 32.6362
Chilled Fruit Compote
In large kettle soak prunes, apricots, and raisins in 2 cups cold water for 1 hour.
Add cinnamon, apples, and pears.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
Add undrained cherries and bring to boil.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir... - 40.4973