- » Apple Pear Cheese
Apple Pear Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pear cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pear cheese recipes.
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.473
Apple Pear Stacked Salad
1. For dressing, in a bowl, combine Dijon mustard, sugar, red wine vinegar, pepper and salt.
2. Whisk and bring them together, by adding olive little bit at a time. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, take some water, squeeze lemon juice in it.
4. Core apple... - 122.46
Apple And Pear Salad
1. Place 3-4 spears of Belgian endive in a sunburst pattern on each of 6-8 chilled salad plates. Place salad greens on the endive. Casually arrange apples and pears on the greens. Sprinkle lightly with Gorgonzola and pecans.
2. In a bowl, whisk together olive... - 28.9748
Pear Waldorf With Swiss Cheese
1) Drizzle lemon juice over the cubed apples and pears.
2) Stir in the celery, nuts and cheese, then toss lightly with the mayonnaise.
3) Place in the refrigerator until chilled and spoon over the salad greens.
4) Garnish with the apple... - 34.1882
Pear Waldorf With Swiss Cheese
Sprinkle pear and apple cubes with lemon juice.
Add cheese, celery, and nuts.
Toss lightly with mayonnaise.
Chill. - 29.5663
Easy Baked Pears
In an 8-inch glass pie plate, combine candies and cider.
Microwave 5 minutes to melt can dies.
Peel, core and halve pears.
Place, cut side down, in cider syrup.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Turn dish one-quarter turn every 2 minutes.
Garnish with... - 26.4593
Cottage Cheese & Chives Stuffed Pears
1) In a sieve, place the cottage cheese and leave to drain for 10 minutes to remove excess liquid.
2) Discard the liquid and in a clean bowl sieve the cheese.
3) With an apple corer, remove the core from each of the pears.
4) Brush the hollowed... - 41.3541
Wood Fire Grilled Chicken Apple And Pear Salad
A gorgeous restaurant-style salad recipe for the fall, or even summer. The apple, cherry and mesquite wood flavored grilled chicken, along with the sweet juicy pears and crisp apple slices, dressed with a lemon-garlic and honey vinaigrette, is a magical... - 122.786
Pear And Goat Cheese Pizza
Combine the dried pears, water, apple juice and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Put the pears, and all of the liquid in the pan, into a... - 26.9961
Mesclun With Pears Pecans And Blue Cheese
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 37.6668
Poached Pears With Blue Cheese Filling
1. Peel the pears and, using an apple corer, core them through the stem end to form a hollow for the filling.
2. Place the pears, wine and sugar in a medium-size nonreactive saucepan, cover and poach over medium-low heat, turning the pears occasionally, 25... - 28.5798
Pear Cheese Pie
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) In a pie shell arrange 1 cup pear.
3) In a food processor add cottage cheese and puree until smooth.
4) Mix egg substitute, honey, orange juice, orange rind, Hour, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and... - 50.1845
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine apple juice and the 1 tea-spoon vanilla Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the mixture boils.
Meanwhile, peel the pears, leaving stems intact.
Insert an apple corer into the blossom end of... - 33.7385
Cheese And Apple Stuffed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
Chop half of the apple; slice the other half.
Divide chopped apple and cheese evenly between chicken pieces.
Roll up, folding in sides to enclose filling.
Secure with wooden toothpicks, if... - 33.5674
Stuffed Pear Hors D'oeuvre
Beat the cream cheese until soft.
Mix in the herbs and nuts, then fold in the apple and lemon juice.
Arrange the chicory leaves on 4 individual serving plates.
Peel the pears, halve and remove the cores.
Spoon the filling into the core cavities and arrange... - 35.922
Cinnamon Baked Pears
In 8-inch glass pie plate micro-melt candies in cider, about 5 minutes.
Peel, halve, and core pears; place, cut side down, in syrup.
Micro-cook, covered, till tender, about 6 minutes; give dish a quarter turn every 2 minutes.
To serve, spoon pears, cut... - 24.3794
Place pears, apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until pears are crisp-tender.
Drain the pears, reserving the cooking liquid.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a shallow nonstick baking pan, or line a... - 36.5254
Apple Fondue…for an appetizer that is out of this world! A dip with apples and pears you would love the attention that it attracts at your gathering - 45.5662
Cottage Cheese And Apple Snacks
For dip, in blender container or food processor bowl place the cottage cheese, peanut butter, and cinnamon or apple pie spice.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
If necessary, stir in enough milk to make dip of desired consistency. - 18.7576
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 46.3648
Sauteed Peppers & Pears
Insert shredding disc.
Shred cheese and set aside.
Change to slicing disc; slice peppers and set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add peppers and cook, stirring, until peppers begin to soften... - 34.0808
Sauteed Peppers & Pears
Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add bell peppers and cook, stirring often, until soft about 10 minutes.
Melt remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in pan, then add pears.
Cook, stirring often, until pears are tender... - 22.8868
Poached Pears With Yogurt Sauce
1. Core whole, unpeeled pears.
2. In a broad saucepan with tight-fitting lid, combine honey, lemon juice, ginger, cloves, and apple juice.
3. Bring to boil over medium heat.
4. Place pears upright in boiling liquid.
5. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 30-45... - 42.5663
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.05
Grilled Chicken With Pear & Walnut Salad
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
On platter, arrange salad.
Top with chicken. - 22.0782
Pear Bran Muffins
Preheat a heavy nonstick 10-inch skillet over high heat to 300°, about 3 minutes.
Add the wheat bran, and when it begins to turn brown around the edges, stir continuously while cooking 1 minute more.
Turn off the heat; the bran will continue to brown... - 41.4544
Pear And Endive Salad
1. For the dressing, peel and core the small pear. Cut it into large chunks, place in a small bowl and mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, the apple juice, parsley, sugar and sour cream; set aside.
2. Halve, stem and core... - 31.9155
Greens With Ham And Pears
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Arrange lettuce, endive, and watercress evenly on 4 plates.
Arrange turkey ham and pear slices over greens.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture over each, and sprinkle with... - 31.535
Pears With Cream And Walnut Dressing
1. In a bowl, combine wheat germ and walnuts and microwave it for a minute.
2. Alternative place the mixture under grill and toast for about 2-3 minutes, by shaking the mixture frequently.
3. Pound the mixture until nuts attain the consistency of... - 43.81
Stuffed Apple Wedges
Bring cheeses to room temperature.
Beat cheeses together till well blended.
Stir in nuts.
Chill till needed.
Cut each pear or apple in half lengthwise.
With knife tip, remove stem ends.
With melon bailer, remove center of core.
Fill hole with cheese mixture;... - 36.874
Nuts Fruit And Cheese Salad
1 For preparing the dressing:
Blend or whisk the mint, buttermilk, honey, lime juice, and oil for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Will keep, refrigerated, for up to... - 28.9433
Nutted Fruit And Cheese Salad
1 To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the mint, buttermilk, honey, lime juice, and oil for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Will keep,... - 33.6758
Hot Cheese Dip With Fruit
Place cheeses, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce in small saucepan or chafing dish.
Cook over low heat, stirring until cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in pimiento.
Serve hot from chafing dish for dipping... - 28.7626
Hot Cheese Dip With Fruit
1) In small saucepan or chafing dish, add the cheeses, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce together.
2) Cook over a low heat, stirring continuously, until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
3) Remove from heat and stir... - 33.6658
Cheese And Wine Mould
Combine cheese, nutmeg, and pepper in a small bowl.
Heat wine just to boiling and pour over cheese. Beat for 10 minutes with mixer.
Add butter and pour into oiled 2 cup mold. Chill over night. Unmold. Let stand at room temperature for one hour before... - 22.3652
Blue Cheese Iceberg Wedges
1. Remove core and outer leaf from lettuce. Cut head into 6 wedges and place 1 wedge on each salad plate.
2, Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over each wedge.Top with fruit, cheese and nuts. Add more dressing. - 20.994
New Year's Eve Party Cheese Ball
The new years party cheese ball is a peppy mixed cheese ball made with cream cheese, blue cheese and cheddar cheese. Beaten and combined together and flavored with cayenne pepper, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder, the new years party... - 41.8449
Sundial Cheese Fruit Platter
Place an apple on watercress in center of 12-inch plate.
Cut the Roquefort, Cheddar and Gruyere cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
Insert picks in cheese cubes; spear into center of apple.
Peel bananas; cut diagonally into 2-inch lengths.
Core remaining apple and... - 39.6057