- » Apple Pear Bread
Apple Pear Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple pear bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple pear bread recipes.
Apple And Pear Pie
1) Make the pastry by sifting the flour, confectioners' sugar, salt and coriander in a large bowl. Cut the mixture in shortening and butter till it starts to look like fine bread crumbs.
2) In the center of the pastry, make a well. Beat the... - 49.0567
Gingered Pear Apple Betty
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place bread cubes in a food processor; process until finely ground.
Combine 1 cup breadcrumbs, pear, apple, sugar, and ginger in a bowl; stir well.
Spoon mixture into an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Add water and... - 37.6728
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 39.2732
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Pare, halve and core the pears; nicely place in the prepared dish.
4) Combine the lemon peel and juice with honey and spoon over the pear halves.
5) In a pan melt... - 45.6913
Crispy Pear Charlotte
Make this attractive variation of the traditional Apple Charlotte when pears are plentiful.
Peel, core and slice the pears.
Put half in a well-buttered 5 cup ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and spread with 2 tablespoons jam.
Cover with... - 31.6496
Fragrant Pear Charlotte
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) Keep a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
3) Add pears, orange rind, and vanilla.
4) Simmer and stir for about 30 minutes.
5) Drain out the excess liquid, if required.
6) In a 1-quart saucepan add... - 46.3687
Baked Brie Dip, Edamame Dip, Pear And Clove Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. For the Baked Brie Dip: Scoop some of the cheese off the brie packet to make a brie cheese bowl.
3. Add the apple cider reduced jelly into the middle of the brie bowl.
4. Top with the... - 113.05
Onion Quick Bread
Combine dry ingredients, and add buttermilk, molasses and shortening.
Mix thoroughly but lightly.
Add onion; sprinkle 2 teaspoons caraway seeds over batter, and fold in.
Scrape into well-greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
Top may be sprinkled with additional... - 41.6165
Green Apple Strudel
Apple Strudels are traditional desserts with a nice concoction of pears, milk, honey, egg and vanilla extract. These Apple Strudels are amazingly easy, delicious and so hearty that it would find its way into my kitchen often now. It is super flaky with a... - 39.0485
Fruited Bread Pudding
1 Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" bakingdish.
Scatter half the bread cubes on the bottom.
In a medium-size bowl, toss the fruit with the lemon juice and raisins.
Spoon the fruit overthe bread and top with the remaining bread.
2 In a large bowl, whisk together... - 43.3186
Combine flours, salt, soda, baking powder, dry milk, wheat germ, brown sugar, nuts, peanuts, and raisins in a large bowl; blend thoroughly with fork. Beat eggs; add oil, molasses, orange juice, bananas, and apricots, and beat thoroughly. Add mixture to dry... - 23.0528
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.4951
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 33.4057
Russian Easter Bread (koolitch)
Allow 8 hrs.preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.
Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90Â° F.
Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs.ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 45.0915
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 42.6162
Capitol Cheese Truffles
Cream the butter well in a food processor or blender.
Add the grated cheese and puree.
Pour in the Port, season with salt and pepper, and blend until well combined.
Refrigerate the mixture until it is firm enough to handle.
Shape the cheese into small balls... - 31.5643
Baked Brie Spread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Set Brie in ovenproof serving dish.
Spread butter over top.
Arrange sliced almonds on butter.
Bake until softened and heated through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve warm with bread, apples or pears. - 27.0205
Swiss Fondue Wisconsin
Bring wine and lemon juice to a boil in fondue pot.
Reduce heat to low.
Toss cheeses with arrowroot.
Gradually add to wine mixture, stirring constantly.
When cheese is completely melted, stir in kirsch.
Sprinkle with nutmeg and serve with French bread cubes,... - 35.2118
1. Place the grapes in a solid bunch on the upper left-hand corner of the board.
2. Place the softest cheese on the lower right-hand side of the board. Use a kitchen knife to break off irregular, bite-sized pieces of the hardest cheese, leaving at least half... - 22.5801
Shrimp Cheese Fondue
1. In top of large double boiler, heat frozen soup over hot water until melted.
2. With rotary beater beat the soup until smooth.
3. Slowly stir in milk, beat again until blended, add grated cheese and cover.
4. Continue to heat over hot water,... - 34.9327
Della Robbia Brie
1. Remove the paper wrapping from the Brie cheese and then leave the outer coating intact.
2. Place the cheese in the center of a large serving platter.
3. Separate the grapes into small clusters
4. Cut the apples and pears in half and... - 42.8953
Fruit Pita Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Blend ricotta cheese in blender or food processor until smooth.
Toast pitas in oven for 3-5 minutes, until just crisp.
Cut fruit into 1/2-inch chunks.
Spread 1/3 cup ricotta cheese onto each pita and top with one tablespoon of... - 30.2485
Cheesy Potato And Onion Pate With Caraway Seeds
1. Rinse the potatoes
2. In a large pan, place the potatoes and the onions
3. Add water to just cover the vegetables
4. Boil for 15 minutes till soft and then drain
5. Place a sieve over a bowl and pass the boiled potatoes through the sieve to... - 41.8967
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 41.0942
Northwest Fruit Stuffing
In 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and fennel and cook 10 to 12 minutes, until golden, stirring occasionally.
Add pears and apple and cook 5 minutes longer.
In large bowl, combine onion mixture with toasted bread... - 33.5949
West Indian Carbonnade
Trim skin and excess fat from meat and cut into chunks.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole.
Add the meat and cook over a high flame until browned on all sides.
Add the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce, cover and simmer gently for 50 minutes.
Meanwhile... - 39.2698
Beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, olive oil and brandy or rum in a large bowl.
Add beer and beat until blended.
Gradually sift in flour, beating until batter is smooth and has the consistency of thick sour cream.
Cover bowl and let batter stand at room... - 42.0283
1. To make filling, place apple, pears, dried fruit, breadcrumbs, caster sugar, cinnamon, lemon rind and orange juice in saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for
10 minutes or until mixture thickens. Cool.
2. Layer pastry sheets,... - 36.8378
Wash, clean and dice the rhubarb.
Place into a sauce pan along with the pears, apples, orange rind, sugar and Calvados.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes; uncover and continue to simmer until the compote is very soft.
Place the chicken in a lightly greased... - 43.2061
Sauterne Swiss Fondue
Toss together the cheese and flour.
Rub the inside of the fondue pot with garlic.
Add sauterne or dry white wine and warm until bubbles begin to rise.
Add the cheese mixture, a handful at a time.
When the cheese mixture is well blended, bring to a boil.
Watch... - 39.9682
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 47.693
Korean Inspired Galbi Bánh Mì
I love Bánh mì because it’s one of those light and refreshing individual bundles that’s all reserved just for you. What I don’t love is the mystery meat in it. Rather than deconstruct this matter, I took things into my own hands. I stuffed my own... - 109.933
Take a pan heat oil in it. Add cinnamon, ginger paste ,brown sugar and stir well. Now add chopped pieces of all the fruits and saute it. Cook the fruits on a low flame for 20mins or till tender. Cream is optional and you may add it while cooking. Cream... - 15.5009
Kura Club Kurczaka Po Polsku
Rub chicken with salt inside and out about 30 minutes before stuffing.
Combine 1/2 cup butter, crumbs, dill, parsley, nutmeg and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
Stuff the cavity lightly, to allow for puffing up during the cooking.
Secure with skewers or... - 33.0853
Ye Merrie Olde Plum Pudding
Mix 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour with suet and dried fruits in a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together remaining whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking soda, and spices.
In a very large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Beat in honey,... - 39.7654
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 145.284
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 49.8527