- » Apple Peach Bread
Apple Peach Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple peach bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple peach bread recipes.
Peach & Apple Crumble
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Peel, core, and slice the apples and put into a small pan with the water. Bring to a boil, then cover and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes, or until just tender. Remove from the heat and drain away any... - 28.0443
Bread And Peach Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas 4. Lightly spray or brush a large ovenproof baking dish with unsaturated oil.
2. Place bread cubes, peaches and sultanas in baking dish. Toss to combine. Spread out evenly over base of dish. Sprinkle with juice. Set... - 34.7522
Easy Peach Crisp
1. Place the Italian bread shell on a pizza pan or large baking sheet. Top with the peach or apple pie filling, spreading evenly. In a small mixing bowl stir together rolled oats, brown sugar and flour. Stir in the melted butter or margarine till well... - 25.3514
Peach Gingerbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 12 (2-1/2-inch) muffin cups with paper liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ginger, salt and spices.
3. In small bowl, combine sugar, apple sauce, apple juice, molasses,... - 38.2995
Scalloped peaches is a fruity peach and apple dessert. A baked fruit dessert, the scalloped peaches is sweetened with brown sugar and filled with bread crumbs. Sered with a topping of whipped cream, the scalloped peaches is any fruit lovers delight! - 40.5657
Combine sugar and flour in a saucepan.
Add peaches and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until fruit is tender (takes about 5 minutes, depending on the variety and quality of the fruit).
Pour into an 8 inch square pan, dot with butter, and sprinkle... - 43.6673
1.) Drain juice form the tin of unsweetened peaches.
2.) Take a covered pan
3.) Simmer the chopped cooking apples in the juice in a covered pan until almost tender.
4.) Fry onions lightly in the oil for a few minutes, make sure they... - 43.276
Tlt With Tomato Peach Chutney
The Veggie Kitchen's version of a B.L.T. The tomato peach chutney adds a sweet heat to this summer sandwich! - 123.324
Baked Apple Tart
Want to whip up something sort of an appetizing lunch; baked apple tart is exactly what you should make. I have tried some of the popular combinations to make baked apple tart adaptable to everyone’s palate. It’s quick and simple, why don’t you try it... - 39.9617
Combine flours, salt, soda, baking powder, dry milk, wheat germ, brown sugar, nuts, peanuts, and raisins in a large bowl; blend thoroughly with fork. Beat eggs; add oil, molasses, orange juice, bananas, and apricots, and beat thoroughly. Add mixture to dry... - 24.7714
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a large baking dish with vegetable oil.
Place onion, celery and margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add apples and dry ingredients and... - 40.7266
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 55.1473
Dried Fruit Tea Bread
1. Soak the dried fruits in the tea for several hours or overnight. Drain and reserve the liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease a 7 in (18 cm) round cake tin and line the base with nonstick baking paper.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl... - 35.8451
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 34.97
Russian Easter Bread (koolitch)
Allow 8 hrs.preparation time, from the time you start until you take bread out of oven.
Dissolve 3 cakes of yeast in 3/4 cup lukewarm water.
Scald 4 cups milk, cool to 90Â° F.
Add yeast, 1 cup sugar, 4 cups flour, 1 tbs.ground cardamom and mix to a smooth... - 47.2941
Tasty Meatballs In Fruit Sauce
Combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, salt and other seasonings in a large bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1 inch meatballs.
Brown in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Combine the apple juice, orange juice, Italian dressing, ketchup, grape jelly,... - 38.8012
Unique Fruit Toast are simple irresistible! I served it for breakfast just yesterday and everyone loved it. Try this Fruit Toast recipe! - 31.9135
Redmond's Fruit Pudding
Mix eggs, sugar, spices and milk together in a bowl.
Chop fruit into small pieces.
Put bread and fruit into a baking dish and pour egg mixture over bread and fruit.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350°F. - 40.0177
Rhubarb Brown Betty
Break mincemeat into pieces and add water.
Heat slowly, stirring until all lumps are thoroughly broken up.
Heat to boiling; continue boiling for 3 minutes or until mixture is practically dry.
Combine mincemeat, rhubarb, sugar and salt.
Place alternate layers... - 41.8201
French Toast With Fruit Sauce
To make the French toast: In a shallow bowl large enough to hold the bread in a single layer, beat together the egg, egg white, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well mixed.
Add the bread and turn to coat both sides.
Let soak while you prepare the... - 43.2064
Ham Sandwiches De Luxe
Prepare dressing and refrigerate.
Sprinkle tomato slices with salt and pepper.
To make each sandwich, put 1 slice of toast, buttered side up, on an individual salad plate.
Cover toast with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, and 2 tomato slices.
Top... - 31.2067
Easy Quince Jelly
Wash quince thoroughly in warm water to remove dirt and waxy coating.
Quarter and remove seeds and imperfections.
Slice seeded quince.
Add 3 3/4 quarts water and simmer covered for about 20 minutes, or until nearly soft.
Drain juice off into a cloth covered... - 35.3946
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.6564