- » Apple Onion Rice
Apple Onion Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple onion rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple onion rice recipes.
Curried Rice And Apple Sauce
Curried rice and apple sauce is a popular dish in America. This rice is little sweet and spicy because of the apple and curry powder. The curried rice and apple sauce is a good accompaniment with meat dishes like chops and stews. - 40.941
Curried Bastmati Rice And Apple Salad
1. In a serving bowl, combine rice, apple, celery, radishes, onions and raisins.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients; pour over the salad and toss to mix well. Serve at room temperature. - 30.8566
Apple Chicken And Rice
The Apple Chicken And Rice dish is a meal in itself. This well flavored and unique rice dish is a personal favorite. Try this wonderful Apple Chicken And Rice recipe! - 45.2252
Apple Brown Rice Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F. Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet until browned. Drain off any drippings and transfer sausage to large bowl. Stir in rice. Add olive oil to same skillet with apple, onion, celery, mushrooms, raisins, poultry seasoning, thyme... - 28.9853
Curried Pork Steaks With Apple Onion
1. Flatten the pork slices and coat them with the beaten egg. Dip in bread crumbs seasoned with salt and curry powder. Set pork aside until the coating dries.
2. Heat the butter in a heavy frying pan and fry the pork over medium heat for about 6 minutes on... - 35.3035
Country Ribs With Onions, Apples, And Sauerkraut
While sauerkraut, literally “sour cabbage”, is though of as a European culinary tradition, it was a staple food more than 2,000 years ago in China, where it was fermented in stoneware crocks with rice wine and salt. It made its way to Europe along the... - 29.494
Spicy Apples And Rice
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand to plump them, then drain.
Cook celery and onion in butter until tender crisp.
Stir in spices, rice and raisins.
Add apple, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with almonds. - 33.4936
Curry Apple Rice
1) In a skillet, add oil or butter to heat up.
2) Add rice to sauté until light brown.
3) Remove rice in a separate plate.
4) Add celery, green pepper, onion and apple in remaining oil and sauté until brown.
5) Remove from the pan and add to rice.
6)... - 46.1059
Cornish Game Hens With Wild Rice Apple
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 4 quart Dutch oven over moderate heat.
Add the onion, celery, apple, sage, marjoram, and pepper.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Transfer half the mixture to a bowl... - 43.2662
Curried Rice And Apple Sauce
1) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and heat butter in it by placing it on direct flame.
2) Add onion and cook by stirring until soft and golden brown in color.
3) Add the apple sauce and rice.
4) Mix the curry powder with cold water and add after... - 39.2431
Apple And Wild Rice Dressing
1. Mix wild rice, water, margarine and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes or until boiling.
2. Microwave on medium (50%) 25 to 30 minutes or until wild rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in onion. Cover and... - 35.0895
Lamb, Apple And Rice Salad
1 Cut the lamb into cubes.
2 Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
Drain and refresh in cold water.
3 When the rice is cold, mix the lamb and rice in a bowl with the chopped onion.
Mix the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, season and stir... - 38.8658
Indonesian Apple Rice
1) In a large saucepan, filled with salted boiling water cook the rice for 15 minutes or until it is done.
2) In a second saucepan, heat oil. Set aside a few sliced apples for garnish. Add in the remaining chopped apples into the pan.
3) Next, add in... - 46.0657
Pork Chops And Apples With Brown Rice
Trim fat from chops. Rub sage onto both sides of chops. Spray a cold 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet. Cook chops for 5 minutes. Turn chops and add onion. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till no pink remains. Remove chops and onion; keep... - 33.4897
Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice
1. In a wok coat it with oil, saute the onions, garlic,green chili,carrots and zucchini.
2.Mix the soysauce,honey,balsamic vinegar,chill paste, to cover. Add it to the wok and check for seasoning and bring to a simmer.
3. Add the chicken and cook until... - 35.6953
Spiced Vegetables And Rice
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the leeks, carrot, onion and apple and cook gently, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add the cumin, coriander, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook for 3 minutes, then stir in the stock.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 15... - 38.7085
Apple Stuffed Squash
Place squash cut-side down in shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes. Turn squash cut-side up; brush with butter. Sprinkle with salt and cinnamon. Combine rice, applesauce, celery, pecans, brown sugar, onion powder and ginger. Fill squash evenly... - 28.971
Sweet-sour Cabbage Medley
This Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley tastes yummy ! An irresistible side course with rice or noodles, this Sweet-Sour Cabbage Medley is a desire ! Just try out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are eagerly awaited ! - 36.4846
Holiday Harvest Rice
In saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine.
Stir in rice and salt, stirring to coat rice.
Add juices, raisins, sugar and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Stir in apples and green onions - 39.187
Fruited Brown Rice
Bring water to a boil.
Stir in brown rice, apple, onion and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer until all water is absorbed, about 50 minutes.
Lightly brown almonds in butter or margarine.
Stir almond-butter mixture into hot cooked rice.
Stir in... - 40.6235
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing
1) Follow manufacturer's directions and soak clay cooker in water.
2) According to package directions prepare the rice.
3) In a pan heat 2 tablespoons butter and fry 6 onion till soft.
4) Stir in rice, onion, apple, egg, parsley, and thyme.
5) Rub... - 47.2291
Rice With Good Vibes
Heat oil in saucepan and lightly saute celery, green pepper, onion, and apple.
Remove vegetables and reserve.
Add rice and lightly brown.
Drain oil from pan and add vegetable stock and sea salt.
Cover pan and cook rice for 45 minutes.
Stir in vegetables,... - 39.6785
Heat margarine in saucepan and fry the sliced apple and onions.
Add the rice (cooked in boiling salted water sufficiently to make just tender, but not soft) and the stock blended with the curry powder.
Simmer together until the onions and apples are quite... - 33.3504
Sherried Rice And Barley With Almonds
Saute the onions in the oil in a heavy pot that has a lid over medium-high heat until soft.
Sprinkle with the sugar and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Add the rice, barley, apples, water, 2 tablespoons of the butter, 2 teaspoons of the salt, and sherry.
Stir... - 45.6094
Sausage Apple Bake
Combine sausage, apple, crumbs, onion, egg, and pepper; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 16 meatballs.
In oven-proof skillet, brown meatballs; pour off fat.
Stir in broth, water, carrots, and mace.
Bring to boil; stir in rice.
Cover; bake at 450°F. for 15... - 39.3119
Cream Of Curry Soup
Melt butter; cook onion and apple gently 5 to 6 minutes to soften without browning.
Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Sprinkle in flour; blend well.
Add rice, stock, chutney, and coconut; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce... - 40.9369
In a large skillet over low heat melt margarine.
Saute for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Add water, apple and lemon juice, brown sugar and salt; mix well.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Stir in rice, raisins and cinnamon; cover and reduce... - 45.364
1. Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, and curry powder, and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the rice and broth and bring... - 32.1196
Deluxe Brown Rice
Saute carrots in oil about 10 minutes. Add onions and apples. Cook 10 minutes longer. Stir in rice, salt, and raisins. Cook, stirring gently until rice is heated through. Add sesame seeds; toss lightly. - 22.4885
Pork With Waldorf Rice
Pork With Waldorf Rice is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pork recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 42.0342
Cheddar Rice Patties
Combine rice, cheese, onion, flour, salt, and pepper in medium bowl.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in small bowl until stiff but not dry.
Fold beaten egg whites into rice mixture.
Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium... - 39.2067
Curried Apple And Veal
Saute onions in 4 tablespoons each of oil and butter, until they are tender.
Remove them from pan.
Saute apple slices until tender but still firm.
Remove them from pan.
Adding more oil and butter to pan if necessary, lightly brown cooked veal.
Remove meat... - 42.7135
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing
Cornish hens with wild rice stuffing is a filling and a complete meal recipe. Made with a filling of rice and apples, the cornish hens with wild rice stuffing is herbed with thyme and roasted in the oven. A great recipe, this is a real party hit. - 43.7206
Curried Shrimp With Rice
Curried Shrimp with rice tastes devine ! Try this irresistibly seasoned and spiced seafood dish for your next meal. Tell e if you've enjoyed this Curried Shrimp with rice. - 42.4518
Wild Rice Stuffing With Cherries And Walnuts
In a medium saucepan, bring the broth and juice to a boil.
Meanwhile, rinse the rice with cold water.
Stir the rice into the broth mixture and return to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid... - 44.1385
Sweet Potato-wild Rice Salad
1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add rice,- cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine sweet potato and 1/2 teaspoon oil in a bowl, tossing well to coat. Arrange sweet potato in a... - 34.3761
This Curry Sauce is a simple dish with the goodness of apples, rice flour and onions. Best served with rice, this Curry Sauce recipe also thickens the gravy and enhances the taste of dishes. - 47.2381
Cold Curried Shrimp With Cold Rice And Chutney
Shell, devein and refrigerate.
Cook rice until fluffy and cool.
Cook apples, onions and celery in 6 tablespoons butter until soft and brown, about 10-15 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 4 tablespoons flour mixed with curry powder.
Stir in... - 41.4834
Apple Curry Soup
For those on a search for variety, this Apple Curry Soup is something to try out. Packed with the richness of butter, cream and other seasonings this Apple Curry Soup is sure to bring in an added tang to your menu. Give this yummy Apple Curry Soup a try. - 41.8842
Pork And Apple Stir Fry
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the apple juice or cider, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and cinnamon.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking... - 45.8082
Shrimp And Onion Curry
Mix together the first 5 ingredients and set aside.
Saute- onion and apple in 3/4 cup butter until tender; blend in flour mixture.
Slowly stir in broth and milk; simmer until thickened, stirring often.
Remove from heat.
Saute" shrimp in 3 tablespoons... - 45.8585
Chicken & Sautéed Onions
More whackiness in the Eco Rico kitchen as Giselle, her Mom and daughter cook a country Puerto Rican dish - pollo encebollao (chicken smothered in onions) seasoned with homemade adobo. Some organic vino keeps the women loose... - 108.772
Spicy Rice With Dried Fruit
In a large skillet, stir the rice over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add apple juice, water, allspice, vanilla, and lemon peel.
Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
Add raisins, apricots, and pineapple.
Cover with lid slightly ajar and simmer for 20 minutes... - 47.3958
Curried Veal With Rice
In a Dutch oven, heat 2 tsp (30 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add veal, half at a time and cook, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes or until brown.
Heat remaining oil and add next 6 ingredients.
Cook, stirring, 2 minutes or until onion is... - 41.3119
Spicy Fruited Rice
1) Boil the rice in a pot of boiling water as per its packet instructions.
2) When 5 minutes of cooking is left, mix in the raisins. Set aside.
3) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute celery and onions until they just start to turn soft.
4)... - 44.6171
Wild Rice Pilaf
1. Rinse wild rice well with cool water, and drain.
2. In a 12-inch frying pan or a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir or shake almonds until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour from pan.
3. Add onion, celery, and butter to pan. Stir often over... - 32.7749
Chicken Curry With Brown Rice
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken; cut meat into small pieces.
2. Peel onion, carrot and celery; dice them.
3. In a saucepan, prepare chicken broth following instructions on the package.
4. Add diced vegetables, tomato puree and... - 48.2163
Chicken Curry With Rice
Saute the washed mushrooms in the iat in a skillet until tender.
Cook the minced onion and apples in the butter in the top of a double boiler, over direct heat, until tender.
Remove from heat, add flour, salt, pepper, and curry powder, and blend.
Then... - 41.7057
Cranberry Wild Rice Salad
1. In medium saucepan, combine cranberries, juice, and sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries pop, about 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
2. Transfer cranberries and accumulated juices to large mixing bowl; add remaining ingredients... - 29.2143
Baked Turkey And Rice
Cook and drain rice.
Make a sauce with next 4 ingredients.
Add mushrooms, pars ley, onion, sage, and half of cheese.
Stir until cheese is melted.
Stir in rice and turkey; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Put in shallow baking dish, and sprinkle with... - 48.075
Skillet Chicken And Rice
1) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 inch strips.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add chicken and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until it turns light brown in color.
3) Add all the other ingredients except rice and... - 46.5002
Wild Goose With Wlld Rice
Cover goose with salted water; let stand overnight.
Drain goose; place onion, carrot and apple in cavity.
Place goose in electric roaster; add 1 inch hot water.
Roast, covered, at 325 degrees for 2 hours.
Cook rice according to package directions; drain.
Stir... - 43.7909
Nasi Goreng is an Indonesian delicacy. Nasi Goreng gets its taste from chicken mixed with shrimp and rice, flavored with lemon juice. Nasi Goreng is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.6446
Almond Brown Rice Stuffing
Cook almonds in margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
Add apples, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, thyme, and pepper; cook until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in rice; cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve or use as stuffing for... - 31.5066
Apple Lamb Curry
Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Saute onion and garlic in fat until golden brown.
Add curry powder, paprika, ginger, chili powder, and sugar.
Add lamb and brown on all sides.
Add tomato paste and enough boiling water to cover.
Cover; simmer... - 37.8212
Fruit 'n Rice Stuffing
An easy to make Fruit 'N Rice Stuffing. Try it for once and let me know how this Fruit 'N Rice Stuffing recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 41.7978
Roast Goose With Apple And Prune Stuffing
To make the stuffing, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and celery and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, peel, core and dice the apples, dropping them into a bowl of water with lemon juice.
Drain the... - 44.7014
Creamy Curried Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir coconut into hot cooked rice, if desired.
In a large skillet, cook onion, apple and garlic in 1/4 cup butter or margarine until onion is tender,... - 41.5948
Savory Rice Pilaf
1. Mix the rice and oil in a saucepan and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the rice is golden brown.
2. Add the stock, apple juice, onion, garlic, lemon juice, and thyme and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan,... - 39.4097
1. Heat water, broth, or wine in soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and apple. Cook and stir until they are tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Sprinkle curry powder over onion and apple. Stir.
3. Add chicken broth and bring to a... - 40.5669
Peel and chop the onions.
Heat the oil and fry the onions over a high heat for 3 minutes.
Dissolve the bouillon cubes in 2 pints boiling water.
Pour over the onions; add the rice, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
Peel, core... - 39.1354
Ham Rolls With Rice
Ham Rolls has a Delicious taste.The Lemon Juice and Light cream gives the Ham Rolls Miraculous taste. - 40.2804
Roast Squab Stuffed With Wild Rice
Wash rice thoroughly, then place in a large pan with parsley, celery, onion, apple, water, and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Cover and boil for 20 minutes.
When rice is cool enough to handle, stuff squabs with mixture; truss.
Season melted butter with 1... - 43.2978
Chicken Curry With Hot Cooked Rice
1) On top of a double boiler, cook the onion and apple in margarine over low flame till the onion has tendered.
2) Stir the flour, curry powder, salt, pepper and ginger into the boiler.
3) Slowly add the milk, broth and cream and place the entire... - 43.0603
Spicy Shoulder Of Lamb
In a deep 10-inch pan that has a lid, cook onions in butter until well browned.
This takes 8-10 minutes, as a lot of moisture is given off by the onions.
Add lamb, coriander, turmeric, cumin, and ginger.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 10-12... - 36.9742
Shrimp Curry With Orange Rice
Prepare Orange Rice.
In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm and pink.
Shell and devein shrimp; set aside.
Melt butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Stir in flour, gingerroot and... - 42.7931
1. Combine dry cereals to make 5 cups and add pretzel sticks.
2. Combine apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings. Toss with the cereals.
3. Place in a shallow nonstick baking pan. Bake at 275Â° for 1 hour. Stir every 10 minutes. - 28.2823
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 43.9472
1) Take a Dutch oven and saute onion in it until tender.
2) Add water, apple juice and salt. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Add rice and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients and remove from heat.... - 41.5249
Curried Chicken Rice Soup
In a large heavy-bottom saucepan, saute the chicken in 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter.
Remove the chicken and set aside.
Add the remaining butter to the saucepan.
Cook the onions, celery, and leeks over low to medium heat until they are soft and lightly... - 43.1298
Crunchy Long Grain Brown Rice
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place a 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat, and add all the ingredients except the Apple Syrup.
Stir and cook until the rice is tender, about 40 minutes.
If desired, add the Apple Syrup after the... - 45.305
Lamb Curry With Fruited Rice
In a 12-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Add half of the meat to hot bacon drippings, turning to brown on all sides; remove and set aside.
Repeat with the remaining meat; remove and set... - 43.9803
Lamb Curry With Yellow Rice
In a deep 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and oil.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Add the coriander, cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, chili powder, and pepper.
Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of the turmeric.
Stir in the lamb,... - 43.4931
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 40.5443
Fruit And Rice Filled Liver
1. In 9-inch skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion, celery, and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add sherry, then apple, raisins, and seasonings; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of... - 34.5719
Black Beans And Rice
1) In a non- stick pan, heat oil and saute the peppers, onions, celery, garlic and thyme.
2) Saute the vegetables over medium heat until they are tender for about 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the beans and vinegar.
4) Cook for 3 minutes or until the beans... - 41.6731
Lamb Curry With Rice
1.Take a sauce pan and put vegetable oil, vinegar, water, salt, pepper and garlic powder in it and let the ingredients boil.
2.Put basil leaves, sliced onion, mushrooms in the pan and let them cook on low flame for 15 minutes.
3.Once done, strain and... - 39.5985
Cheddar Crusted Chicken Breasts
Bring the onion, sage, broth, and water to a boil in a large saucepan.
Add the boneless chicken breasts.
Bring back to a simmer, simmer for 2 minutes, cover, and remove from the heat.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
Remove the chicken breasts to a plate and cover... - 45.3776
Place vegetables, seasonings, and oil in 2 quart casserole, cook, uncovered, in oven 7 minutes.
Add raisins, dried fruit, and water; cook in oven 2 minutes.
Stir in cracked wheat; cook, uncovered, in oven 7 minutes.
Add raisins, dried fruit, and butter; mix... - 40.914
An Apple A Day Coleslaw
1. Dressing: In large serving bowl whisk all dressing ingredients together.
2. Slaw: In medium bowl toss apple pieces in rice wine vinegar. Pour off excess vinegar. Add apples to dressing mixture in serving bowl. Toss to coat.
3. Add remaining slaw... - 38.5385
Roast Duckling With Glazed Apples
1. Prepare stuffing: Prepare rice as label directs. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Spoon off all but 3 tablespoons bacon fat from... - 41.2799
Apple Braised Pork Chops
1) Trim pork chops for any visible fat.
2) Core the apples and peel them.
3) In a large heavy-based frying pan, place the chops with onion, apple juice and thyme.
4) Boil the apple juice, cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer... - 43.6734
Mix bread crumbs with water; set aside.
Chop apple; do not peel.
Cook apple and onion in 2 teaspoons butter until onion is yellow; add to crumbs.
Add meat, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and horseradish.
Shape in small balls; roll in flour.
Fry until brown on... - 41.8219
Sausage Apple Bake
1.In a bowl mix apple, onion, egg, pepper and sausage. Mix all the ingredients very well.
2. Mold the mixture into 16 meatballs.
3. Brown the meatballs in an ovenproof skillet.
4. Pour off fat from the skillet.
3. Add broth, carrots,... - 46.5948
Curried Turkey With Apples
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Transfer to a large bowl, cover with foil, and keep warm.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes... - 42.1959
Pork And Apple Kebabs
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Soak saffron 5 min in 2 tbs boiling water; strain.
Wrap bacon around each piece of apple.
Thread pork, apple rolls and prunes alternately on skewers and brush with butter.
Grill 15 min, turning often.
Add salt and pepper to... - 41.9432
Shrimp Apple Curry
1. Prepare vegetables and shrimp.
2. Heat wok or nonstick skillet and add chicken stock. Saute onion, apple, and garlic. Cook until tender but not brown.
3. Add green pepper, yogurt, and remaining ingredients. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until... - 33.7358
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 39.027
Apple Pecan Chicken Roll Ups
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 In a small saucepan, bring apple juice to a boil.
3 Add in the rice.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
6 Stir in the apple, pecans and... - 42.1014
Apple And Pork Kebabs
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Thread the pork, vegetables and apple equally on 4 skewers.
3) In a bowl, mix the oil and seasonings together.
4) Brush the kebabs thoroughly with the oil mixture.
5) Grill for 10-15 minutes under a hot grill,... - 42.2642
Creamy Pork And Apple Stew
Your search for a winning Creamy Pork And Apple Stew recipe ends at this place. The marriage of the incredible flavors of apple with other ingredients is the secret to this Creamy Pork And Apple Stew recipe. This Creamy Pork And Apple Stew is a High Protein... - 36.4538
Pork Chops With Apple Raisin Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook the rice according to the package directions.
2. When cooked, drain, fluff, and keep warm.
3. Season the pork chops well.
4. In a large frying pan heat the oil
5. When hot but not smoking, sear the chops on both sides.
6.... - 45.814
Pork & Apple Stir Fry
1. To prepare teriyaki sauce, in a medium-size bowl, mix orange juice, minced mint, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
2. Slice pork across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick (3-mm-thick) strips about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Add pork to teriyaki sauce in... - 37.6352
Red Cabbage And Apples
This Red Cabbage And Apples tastes divine! Try this Red Cabbage And Apples for lunch with rice and tell me how you like it! - 42.4417
Confetti Apple Slaw
This Confetti Appleslaw is terrific !Just try this delicious seasoned apple and cabbage salad for your next meal with some rice ! Let me know if you've liked this Confetti Appleslaw ! - 35.4935
Curried Lamb Meatballs With Apple
Combine egg, milk, crumbs, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add lamb; mix well.
Shape into 32 meatballs; arrange in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, 6 minutes, rearranging twice; set aside.
In 2-quart casserole micro-cook onion in butter, till... - 44.4534
Pork And Apple Pie
1) Grease the casserole.
2) In a casserole, add a layer of meat and top with a layer of roughly chopped apples.
3) Lightly dust with sugar.
4) Grate a small onion over and season to taste.
5) Continue layering till ingredients are used,... - 42.5421
Spicy Lima Bean And Apple Stew
This Spicy Lima Beans And Apple Stew rocks with my noodles and rice dishes. Well, its not necessary that you follow the guidance of my taste buds. Just try it out with any dish that your instinct guides you and tell me what you've tried it with . Won't you ? - 25.8219