- » Apple Oil
Apple Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple oil recipes.
Fruit Salad In Lemon Oil
How nice will it be if the food that you are eating tells you everything about its benefits? This video recipe does exactly the same as the Chefs tell you how all the fruits and vegetables used in this recipe help your body get the nutrition it needs and it... - 110.359
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw
Hot Ham And Apple Slaw has a great taste. The Ham lovers must try Hot Ham And Apple Slaw. The Hot Ham And Apple Slaw is an easy to prepare recipe. - 37.3592
Apple And Lettuce Soup With Almonds
Soups are mainly an appetizer, and served before the meal. Apple and Lettuce Soup with Almonds have a taste combination of Lettuces and almonds. The pepper makes it a strong. Apple and Lettuce Soup with Almonds have a mouth filling taste. - 45.9864
Basic Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a glass quart jar and store in a cool place.
Shake well before using and be careful that the garlic stays in the jar, and doesn't get poured into the salad by mistake. - 25.1304
Fried Apple Rings
Wash apples; core and slice crosswise into 1/4 inch pieces.
Fry slowly in skillet until tender and lightly browned on both sides, using about 1 tablespoon butter and 1 table spoon cooking oil for each apple.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Serve around platter... - 21.4909
Shredded Tri-color Cabbage Salad
Per serving: 150 calories, 9g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 0mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 19g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 1g protein
Reprinted with permission from Big Green Cookbook by Jackie Newgent, RD (Wiley, 2009). - 31.7205
Baked Apple Slices
Arrange half the apple slices in oiled casserole.
Sprinkle with half of lemon juice and rind, honey, seeds and oil.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Bake uncovered at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Serve hot or cold, topped with yoghurt. - 26.6391
Sift the first four ingredients together into a bowl and stir in a mixture of the egg, milk and brandy.
Beat until smooth.
Cut each apple into 12 wedges.
Heat 2 inches (5 centimeters) salad oil to 350F (180C).
Dip apple wedges into the batter and drop into... - 37.1519
Spiced Apple Muffins
Combine dry ingredients; add oil, egg and milk and stir just until blended.
Fold in apple.
Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake at 400 degrees, 20-25 minutes. - 35.2537
Apples Carrots Beets
Brown onion in oil and add apples, beets and carrots.
Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer gently for about 20 minutes or until tender. - 25.2183
Baked Apple Crumble
For Apple Layer, heat oven to 375°F.
Oil 2 quart casserole or baking dish.
Arrange apples evenly in dish.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
Mix in Crisco® Oil until crumbly.
Spoon over apples.
Bake at 375°F for 35 minutes or... - 36.9814
Beer Batter Fried Apple Rings
In a bowl whisk together the flour, the beer, and the salt until the batter is smooth and let the batter stand, covered, at room temperature for 1 hour.
In another bowl combine the lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar, on a baking sheet or a... - 26.9656
Barbecued Mackerel With Fried Apple Rings
Wash fish and pat dry, brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place fish on the barbecue grid over medium hot coals and cook 8-10 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, peel and core apples and slice into thick rings.
Melt butter in a heavy pan beside... - 24.4811
Fried Apple Rings
What is not to love about onion rings? Fried, salty and the perfect vehicle for a variety of condiments. Every time I partake I think about what other wonders would be great in this format. Apples are always my first thought. So here you go, fried apple rings... - 0
1. Beat egg; then combine with flour and water to make a smooth batter.
2. Peel and core apples; cut each in 1/2 inch slices. Dip in batter to coat.
3. Meanwhile heat oil; then deep-fry coated apples until pale golden. Drain on paper toweling.
4. Prepare any... - 24.8318
Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples
If you want to have your daily dose of apple in a different way, try this Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples recipe! Once you taste this absolutely yummy dish, you will find it really hard to keep away from finishing it. That is a guarantee! - 123.438
Liver With Apple Slices
Cut the liver into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and toss the liver in it for 1 or 2 minutes, just to colour it slightly.
Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon.
Core the apples but do not peel them.
Cut into thin slices or rings.
Pour... - 27.2855
Apple Holiday Fritters
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
Combine eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla, add to dry ingredients, stirring well.
Peel, core, and slice each apple into 8 wedges.
Dip into batter, and fry in deep, hot oil (375°F) 2 to 3 minutes or until golden... - 34.3343
Apple Cranberry Crisp
This recipe is a sweet twist on a classic apple dessert. It’s so easy, even a non-baker can handle it. - 37.7011
Spiced Apple Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, sugar. salt, flour, bran flakes and spices.
3) With a fork, stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients by pushing them to the edges of the bowl,... - 43.2123
Sift the first four ingredients together into a bowl and stir in a mixture of the egg, milk and brandy.
Beat until smooth.
Cut each apple into 12 wedges.
Heat 2 inches salad oil to 350F.
Dip apple wedges into the batter and drop into the hot oil.
Fry until... - 33.2999
Apple Doughnuts Ball
Add sugar; beat well.
Stir in cream and buttermilk.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in egg mixture.
Heat oil to 375°.
Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oil.
Fry until brown.
Drain on paper... - 43.6302
Apple fritters are deep fried apple sliced dipped in a flour, eggs and milk mix. Drained and sprinkled with sugar the apple fritters can make gret appetizers or snacks. - 37.324
Old-fashioned Apple Butter
Wash, core and quarter apples (do not peel).
Combine apples and apple juice in lightly oiled crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 18 hours (on high setting for 2 to 4 hours).
When fruit is tender, put through a food mill to remove peel.
Measure... - 36.6485
Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup
Looking for a comforting soup? Your search ends with Herbed Butternut Squash Apple Soup. This recipe uses the goodness of butternut squash, apples and herbs to create a delicious concoction of a comfort food. After having this soup, all you want is curl in... - 129.853
Granny Smith Apple Pancakes
In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, buckwheat flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, apple juice, egg, oil, and apples.
Pour into the flour mixture and... - 42.6496
Smoked Sturgeon With Mussels And Apples
In a bowl, place apple slices.
Pour in water.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Soak 1 minute.
On a plate, arrange sturgeon slices, alternating with apple slices and smoked mussels.
Season to taste with pepper.
Sprinkle with oil and chives. - 32.5952
Easy Apple Pie
Place apples in oiled 3x9 pan.
Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
Mix sugar, flour and baking powder.
Stir egg into dry mixture with a fork.
Spread the crumb mixture over apples.
Pour melted butter over all and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon.
Bake at 375... - 34.0136
Old Fashioned Soft Spicy Apple Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and oats.
3. In another bowl beat together the butter, honey, and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, stir in the dry... - 36.3275
Firecracker Candied Apples
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and brush generously with vegetable oil, set aside.
In a medium heavy bottomed pot, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and food colouring. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium high, boiling until candy mixture... - 34.0894
Food never got this fresh, exciting and delicious as apple fritters. Apple fritters is my all-time family favorite and is specially made to taste great! Devour in the goodness. - 36.9996
Quick Apple Crisp
Slice apples into an oiled 9x9 pan, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Mix brown sugar, flour and butter.
Spread this crumbled mixture over apples.
Bake at 375 degrees, 30-35 minutes. - 28.292
French Apple Fritters
Hot French apple fritters dusted with sugar tastes just heavenly when served with sweet sauce along with hot tea and coffee. It is like fried apple fritter toast. Here is the simple recipe for you. - 48.1343
Deep Fried Apple Fritters
To make filling, combine sugar, cinnamon and rum in a shallow dish.
Peel and core apples; cut into 1/2-inch (1-cm) thick slices.
Turn apple slices in sugar mixture.
Cover and set aside 30 minutes, turning apple slices once or twice so flavor will be... - 43.6019
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.0511
Apple Raisin Crunch
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch baking pan with vegetable oil.
Arrange apples and raisins in prepared dish and pour orange juice over all.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
Distribute mixture... - 33.4868
Sprinkle yeast and 1/2 tsp.sugar on milk; stir to dissolve.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Sift together flour, 2 tblsp.sugar and salt into bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Add yeast and eggs; mix just until blended.
Stir in raisins, apples, candied fruit and lemon... - 43.5356
Delicious Apple Turnovers
Combine apples and water in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Slightly mash apples, add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 42.4057
Fresh Apple Tarts
Divide Margarine Pastry into eight sections.
Between 2 sheets waxed paper, roll each pastry section into a 5 1/2 inch (14 cm) circle.
Place oil cookie sheets.
Slightly flute edge.
Top each pastry round with apple slices in overlapping rows.
Stir together next... - 38.7126
Uptown Baked Apple
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stand apples upright and carefully core each apple from top to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Cut 1/4-inch-thin slice from top. Fill cavities with mixed dried fruit... - 36.4884
Crispy Apple Bake
Looking for a healthy dessert recipe? Try this innovative Crispy Apple Bake recipe now. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy with a healthy twist. Surprise your family with this drool worthy dish today. - 108.276
Cabbage With Apples
Core and shred cabbage.
Peel, core, and coarsely grate apple.
Pour oil into large skillet.
Add cabbage; saute 10 minutes.
Add apple, caraway seed, and wine.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
Season with salt and pepper - 31.7927
Foolproof Apple Cake
Foolproof Apple Cake is foolproof as it sounds to be. This Foolproof Apple Cake promises a yummy treat and is rich with the flavors of apples and cake seasonings. Check out the recipe of the Foolproof Apple Cake I have listed here. - 44.978
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 115.602
Beef And Apple Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the apple juice, salad oil, and red wine vinegar together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In 4 dinner plates lined with the lettuce leaves, arrange the beef, carrots and... - 41.2017
Fig Apple Crisp
Steam figs for 5 minutes in vegetable steamer.
Reserve liquid for fruit compotes.
Clip stems and cut figs into small pieces.
Arrange figs and apples in oiled casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about... - 32.9504
Combine peeled, sliced apples with raisins, sugar, cinnamon and water; cook just until apples are tender.
Remove from heat.
Mix milk with oil; stir into dry shortcake ingredients just until flour is dampened.
Pat dough 3/4 inch thick and cut biscuits with a... - 37.1837
Cranberry And Apple Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly grease a 1 litre / 1 -54 pint / 4 cup ring tin with oil.
2. Sift together the flour and ground cinnamon, then stir in the sugar.
3. Toss together the diced apple and ctanberries. Stir into the dry... - 37.0574
Easy Apple Pancakes
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Combine egg, milk and oil.
Add gradually to dry ingredients, stirring only until batter is smooth.
Fold in apples.
Drop by spoonfuls onto hot greased griddle.
Cook slowly until the surface is covered with... - 33.1063
Fresh Apple Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie mix, and salt.
3. In a food processor, blend eggs, shortening or oil, apple and milk using crumb blade for about 10 seconds until the... - 41.1646
Beat egg yolks with honey until smooth and light.
Add yogurt and stir until smooth.Sift together flour, nutmeg, salt, and soda.
Add to egg mixture.
Stir in melted butter, then fold in egg whites.
In a heavy iron skillet, put enough oil to measure about 1/4... - 37.7489
Honeyed Crab Apples
1. Wash and stem crab apples. Place each on a small stick.
2 Combine sugar, water, corn syrup and cinnamon in the top of a double boiler and heat, stirring, until dissolved. Then add enough food coloring to turn the mixture a deep red.
3. Continue to heat... - 22.9912
1. Stir together the flour, lemon peel, sugar, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
2. Puree the apple in a blender or force through a food mill. Add milk, egg yolks, and oil to pureed apple. Beat apple mixture into dry ingredients, using a wire whisk or wooden... - 35.7044
Apple Cabbage Mould
Dissolve gelatin in water according to package directions.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Combine cabbage, vinegar and salt, and let stand 20 minutes.
Fold cabbage, apples and nuts into gelatin and turn into oiled mold.
Chill until set.
Unmold on crisp... - 31.1603
1) First, wash and dry the apples thoroughly.
2) With kitchen paper sprinkled with a drop of vegetable oil, rub them nicely.
3) From the stalk end of the apples, cut off a slice.
4) Using a grapefruit knife, gently scrape out the whole of the... - 42.9941
A simple, easy and delicious apple cake. A great treat, especially in the fall season. - 108.091
Elysian Apple Fritters
Peel and core the apples.
Cut into 1/4-inch (1/2-cm.) rings and put into a shallow dish sprinkling each layer with sugar.
Pour over the wine or spirit and leave to steep for at least 30 minutes, turning now and then.
In a basin mix the flour, salt, oil and... - 46.6165
Bran Apple Squares
Spray a 9x9x2 inch baking pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
Mix bran flakes, wheat germ, dry milk powder, and baking powder.
Combine eggs, brown sugar, apple, oil, molasses, and vanilla.
Add egg mixtureto dry ingredients, mixing well.
Stir in walnuts.
Bake... - 37.4264
Bran Apple Squares
Spray a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with non stick vegetable spray coating, In a large mixing bowl stir together bran flakes, wheat germ, dry milk powder, and baking powder.
In a small bowl combine eggs, brown sugar, apple, oil, molasses, and vanilla.
Add egg... - 39.442
Carolyn's Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 degrees.
2) In a small bowl beat oil and 1/2 cup sugar together until light and fluffy.
3) Add eggs and beat one at a time.
4) Mix vanilla.
5) In a large bowl mix and sieve flour and kelp.
6) Mix grated... - 46.7626
Apple Fritters is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this Apple Fritters recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 26.1417
Apple 'n' Spice Fritters
1) Sift flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar.
2) Beat in eggs with milk, vanilla, and salt.
3) Stir in the egg mixture into the flour mixture and then blend in apples.
4) Deep fry the batter in heated oil and drain on paper towels.
5)... - 39.1742
Apple And Cheddar Strata
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. In the baking dish, arrange 3/4 of bread cubes in a single layer.
5. In a... - 48.4426
1) In a deep mixing bowl, sift the flour and make a dent in the center.
2) Gradually pour in the beer and, stirring gently, slowlyincorporate the flour.
3) Knead until the mixture is smooth, but do not beat or oven mix.
4) Keep the batter aside... - 42.9637
Caramel Toffee Apples
Put the sugar, 2 tbsp oil and 1/2 cup of water in a pan and cook on a high flame.
When the mixture begins to bubble, stir continuously to prevent the sugar from burning.
Continue stirring the pan until the syrup is light brown in colour and feels sticky when... - 43.5223
Fried Biscuits With Apple Butter
1. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture. Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes to turn bubbly.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, add flour and salt and mix well.
3. Place a saucepan with milk and shortening on medium heat and allow... - 41.7822
Apple Pound Cake
Pour sugar over apples; let stand for 20 minutes.
Beat oil and eggs together; sift flour, soda and salt together.
Add apples to oil mixture; beat until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in flour mixture slowly; add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured tube... - 39.8861
Raisin Apple Spiral
In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm milk.
Add margarine and salt, stirring until margarine almost melts.
Stir in 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour, wheat germ and egg.
With an electric mixer, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Scrape bowl... - 40.5904
German Raw Apple Cake
Cake: Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl.
Add cooking oil.
Beat until frothy.
Add sugar and vanilla.
Sift together and add flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add apples and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan (or spray... - 45.2806
German Apple Muffins
1) Heat the oven.
2) In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together and mix well.
3) Make a well in center of the mixture.
4) In another bowl beat egg, milk and oil to blend.
5) Add shredded apple.
6) Pour the apple... - 39.5254
Healthy Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a tube pan or a 13" X 9" x 2" baking pan.
Stir together flour, wheat germ, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar, brown sugar, oil, walnuts, eggs, and vanilla.
With a wooden spoon, gently... - 40.0406
German Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
Beat eggs and 2 cups sugar in mixer bowl until creamy.
Add dry ingredients alternately with mixture of oil and orange juice; mix well.
Beat in vanilla.
Spoon 1/2 of the batter into... - 48.2464
Pork With Apples
Brown pork in hot oil in a large skillet.
Drain away accumulated fat.
Place meat in slow cooker with sugar, salt, and paprika.
Add some of the cider to the skillet and stir to pick up the browned bits.
Add to slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low about 8... - 37.5914
Easy Apple Crisp Dessert
Here's a great way to use up all those apples in your pantry. Watch this video to learn a classic Apple Crisp recipe with a twist. This dish never fails to impress as a dessert. Treat your family to this American delicacy today, appreciation is guaranteed. - 130.153
Glazed Apple Pork Chops
Heat oil in a heavy skillet, brown chops on both sides.
Remove chops from skillet, drain off drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in skillet.
Return chops to skillet, and top with apples, brown sugar, and syrup.
Cover and simmer 35 to 40 minutes. - 23.5117
All-american Apple Cake
Sift first 4 ingredients in bowl; set aside.
Combine salad oil and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg; mix well.
Add buttermilk and dry ingredients alternately to sugar mixture, beating well after each addition.
Beat for 2 minutes or until... - 44.7967
1) In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and sugar to combine.
2) Drain apples and add to the flour mixture.
3) In another bowl, beat in egg.
4) Mix this into the flour mixture.
5) In a skillet place deep fat or salad oil and heat up... - 41.4365
Brandied Apple Fritters
Core and peel apples; cut into 1/2-inch rings.
Mix 1/4 cup granulated sugar, brandy, and grated rinds.
Pour over apples and let stand for 2 hours.
Mix remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar and other ingredients, except last 2.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Dip drained... - 39.4136
Easy Cheesy Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F .
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In 9 inch pie pan, combine first six ingredients; mix well.
Press onto bottom and sides of pie pan; do not press onto rim.
In large bowl, combine dry pudding mix and apples; spoon... - 38.4011
Fresh Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use a spoon to stir eggs, oil and sugar together.
3) Add the grated apple, flour, cinnamon and baking soda. Mix well.
4) Add chopped nuts and stir well.
5) Coat a 9x13-inch pan with... - 44.7788
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.867
Try using local honey which brings out the sweetness of the apples. Make sure to use an apple that will hold its shape like a Granny Smith, Macintosh, Honey Crisp or your favourite crisp local apple variety for the best results. - 0
Fresh Apple Cake
Mix ingredients in order given; batter will be stiff.
Pour in greased and floured tube or Bundt pan.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 300°.
Cool before slicing.
Put powdered sugar glaze on top of cake while hot. - 34.7658
Rustic Apple Cake
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take 10 inch spring form pan and grease and flour it.
3)Making use of electric mixer attached with a whip, whisk together eggs and sugar to form a thick, pale souffle-like.
4)Add in oil gradually... - 47.6839
1) Use a sharp knife for coring the apples. Set it aside.
2) Finely chop dates and nuts and combine them in a bowl.
3) Fill the cored apples with this mixture.
4) Use a baking pan to grease with oil.
5) Place the stuffed apples on the... - 42.7407
Raw Apple And Flax Seeds Sandwich Bread
A unique bread made using apples this is a sure thing for people with wheat allergy and who love to eat sandwiches. It is not as difficult as it may sound, just watch the video to get a better understanding of the recipe. - 88.8964
Nothin' Fret About Apple Fritters
1) With an apple corer, core the apples.
2) Cut them crosswise and atke out 1/4 inch thick rings of apples.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over rings to prevent browning.
4) On work surface place paper towels or brown paper sack for draining excess oil... - 41.9588
Baked Squash With Apple
Bake whole squash at 375° 30-40 minutes, or until almost soft.
Remove from oven, cut in half, and scoop out seeds.
Brush with oil.
Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Peel, core, and grate enough apple to fill the cavities.
Mound into squash cavities.
Sprinkle with... - 36.8378
Fresh Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
Sift flour with salt and soda three times.
Roll pecans and apples in flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Pour into floured Bundt or tube pan.
Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes. - 39.5904
Delicious Sautéed Apples
The versatile apple goes well with an array of dessert and can be savored in just any way. This dish is a simple tribute to apples. When in a rush or expecting last minute guests, this dessert will safely bail you out. Try this and we bet, there will be no... - 112.034
Apple Spice Loaf
In a small mixing bowl stir together flour, soda, cinnamon, baking powder, and nutmeg.
In a large mixing bowl stir together egg whites, brown sugar, apple, oil, and orange peel.
Stir flour mixture into apple mixture just till combined.
Spray an 8x4x2 inch... - 35.3225
Baked Apple Tapioca
Arrange apple slices in a 1 qt casserole.
Pour over combined boiling water and sugar.
Bake uncovered in a moderately hot oven of 400ºF for 15 min.
Combine tapioca, salt, nutmeg, and lemon rind.
Stir into the apples with the butter and lemon juice.
Bake 15... - 35.6875
Harvest Apple Slaw
1. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon; set aside.
2. Place cabbage, apples and pear in a large bowl and toss to mix.
3. Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until golden and - 29.1281
Special Apple Fritters
Cut the apples into thick rings.
Put them on a plate and sprinkle with the lemon juice, lemon rind, apricot brandy and 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
Turn the apple rings in the mixture to coat them.
Put the jam and water into a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then... - 48.6108
Peking Apple Fritters
1 Peel, core and cut each apple into quarters.
Beat the egg and egg white until well blended and mix in the flour and cornflour (cornstarch).
2 Heat the oil for deep frying to 190Â°C, 375Â°E Dip the apple wedges in the egg batter and fry them in the oil... - 39.2469
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor jar pour in apple cider vinegar, tarragon leaves, salt, pepper and honey.
2. Blend for few minutes, pour in the oil in a steady stream.
3. In a bowl take chopped apple and pour dressing over it. Mix well and pour salad... - 101.617
Tonight I made a dessert inspired by apple crumble. - 89.5987