- » Apple Oatmeal Pudding
Apple Oatmeal Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple oatmeal pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple oatmeal pudding recipes.
Oatmeal And Apple Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Lightly grease a medium-sized baking dish with the teaspoon of butter.
Mix the sugar, oatmeal and salt together.
Put some of the apple slices in the base of the dish and sprinkle over some of the oatmeal mixture, then some... - 38.3537
You May Also Like!
Apple Oatmeal Crisp
1. Place apple slices in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Combine flour, oats, sugar and cinnamon in medium mixing bowl. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over apples.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 14 to 16 minutes or until apples are tender. - 23.4114
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 103.555
Heat milk in top of double boiler over direct heat.
Slowly stir in oatmeal.
Add rest of ingredients.
Cover and continue cooking over bottom of double boiler, to which hot water has been added.
Cook until all liquid is absorbed... - 28.6509
Cherry Apple Crisp
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375F).
2. Using butter, grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Once melted, remove off flame and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and keep aside.
5. Layer... - 46.6845
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Layer sliced apples in an 8 X 8-inch baking pan.
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and oatmeal in a bowl.
5. Cut in margarine. Mixture will look crumbly.
6. Sprinkle mixture over apples.
7. Bake 45... - 31.8574
Easy Apple Crispy
1. In a bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, oatmeal and blend in the melted butter.
2. In a greased 8-inch square pan, press in 2/3rd of the flour mixture.
3. Cover with apple pie filling, and sprinkle with remaining flour mixture.
4. In a pre... - 37.5992
An apple dessert with a difference! Experimenting and trying out new dishes is the way to enhance your culinary skills. Here is a recipe that simplifies the art of cooking with a difference. - 43.5928
Combine the apples, water, molasses, acesulfame-K, lemon juice, cinnamon, and cloves.
Arrange the apple mixture in an 8 in. (20 cm) square baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle the mixture... - 39.5041
Easy Apple Oat Crisp
Mix dry ingredients together; blend in melted butter.
Press two-thirds of mixture into a lightly buttered 8-inch square cake pan.
Cover with pie filling.
Sprinkle with remaining Maypo mixture.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until lightly... - 28.8141
Granny Smith Apple Crisp
Spray a 9" x 13" pan with nonstick vegetable oil spray.
Peel and core the apples and slice into the pan.
Sprinkle apples with 1 /2 teaspoon of the cinnamon and pour the water and orange juice over the apples.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl... - 39.1358