- » Apple Oatmeal Bar
Apple Oatmeal Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple oatmeal bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple oatmeal bar recipes.
Apple Oatmeal Bars
Sift together flour, salt and baking soda.
Add brown sugar and oats; mix well.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Press half of crumbs in greased 13 x 9 x 2" baking pan.
Dot with 4 tbsp.butter.
Add apples and sprinkle with the 1/2 c.sugar.
Cover with remaining... - 38.7911
Apple Oatmeal Bars: Cookie Jar
Perfect snack for the fall season. A fabulous video to prepare apple oatmeal bars with a dash of lemon. They are perfect treat with apple sauce filling, crunchy oats. This quick and rich bars are a hit with everyone. It is a perfect amalgamation of crispy and... - 117.716
Oatmeal Applesauce Bars
Filling: Combine margarine, applesauce, vanilla extract, apple-pie spices, and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Stir to completely dissolve cornstarch.
Place saucepan over medium heat, and stir until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 45.1402
Apple Oatmeal Snack Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.... - 40.7907
Apple Oatmeal Chews
1. Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice and mace into a bowl. Add orange rind, oats, brown sugar, melted shortening, egg and vanilla; knead with the hands to mix well.
2. Pat half the dough firmly over the bottom of a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.... - 29.9064
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Mix all the dry ingredients, then stir in the wet ingredients.
Mix well and spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, just until edges begin to pull away from the pan.
Do not overbake.
Bars will be firmer as they cool.
Take out of oven and cut into 18... - 36.2036
Oatmeal Sweet Bars With Dried Fruits
Do you have any ready to eat breakfast snacks prepared and stored away? If not then, here is a really healthy video recipe for you to try out. Not only is this simple to make, it is also a great option for kids when they demand those midday snacks! Made with... - 124.445
Apple Oatmeal Bass
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sift flour with salt and add brown sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in 1/3 cup butter until the size of small peas; mix in oatmeal.
Pack half the mixture into a well-greased 9"x9"x 2" pan; top with apples and sprinkle with sugar and... - 38.4366
Old Fashioned Apple Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and cloves; set aside.
Cream margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer at Medium speed.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 40.8273
Yummy Oatmeal Apple Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray Pam Spray on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch pan.
Combine liquid Butter Buds, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed until well blended.
Beat in Egg Beaters, apple juice, and vanilla.
Combine flour,... - 39.6447
Apple Mincemeat Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. On low speed, beat in mincemeat until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with oatmeal, baking soda, and... - 29.9796
Apple Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Peel, core, and finely chop apple. There should be about 1 1/2 cups.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together oatmeal, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar until blended. Press firmly into bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
3. Top... - 31.5046
Apricot Raisin Bars
In a saucepan, combine raisins, apricots and 1 1/2 cups apple juice.
Cook 20 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
In a bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup apple juice, cornstarch and rind.
Add to saucepan stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat... - 37.6535
Honey Bars With Dates
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease two 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter.
3. Into the prepared pans, pour half of the oatmeal mixture into each; press at the bottom and spread evenly.
4. Place each pan on the centre rack of... - 46.4768
Apple Oatmeal Bar Recipes By Category