- » Apple Nutmeg
Apple Nutmeg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple nutmeg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple nutmeg recipes.
Apple Slump With Nutmeg Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Add buttermilk and margarine, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Set dough aside.
Combine apple, 1/2 cup water, apple juice concentrate, and cinnamon in a large Dutch oven.
Cover and cook over medium... - 44.0596
Apple Dumpling With Maple And Nutmeg Syrup
1. Mix together flour and salt.
2. Cut in shortening until pieces are size of small peas.
3. Sprinkle 1-tablespoon water over part of mixture; gently toss.
4. Push to side of bowl.
5. Repeat until all is moistened.
6. Form dough into a ball.
7. On lightly... - 41.8083
Cinnamon Nutmeg Baked Apples
Wash and core apples.
Starting at stem end, peel apples about 1/3 way down.
Arrange in shallow baking pan.
Mix sugar and spice; add water and boil for 5 minutes.
Pour this syrup over apples and bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 45 to 60 minutes,... - 27.4694
Apple-nutmeg Poached Plums
1. Place the plum halves in a microwave-safe casserole.
2. Combine the applejuice, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over the plums.
3. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes. - 27.1123
Nutmeg And Cinnamon Apple Sauce
Heat apples and water over medium heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; heat to boiling. - 24.4187
You May Also Like!
1. In a pan mix sugar, arrowroot and salt and slowly add boiling water, stirring constantly.
2. Add butter and cook 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add nutmeg.
4. Serve hot on apple, date or other fruit puddings. - 32.427
Nut Stuffed Baked Apples
Nut Stuffed Baked Apples has a fine taste. Nut Stuffed Baked Apples gets its taste from apples mixed with dates and flavored with cinnamon, topped with nutmeg. Nut Stuffed Baked Apples is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 45.0385
Combine ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Serve cold, in pitcher, with baked apples or pears, fruit dumplings, etc. - 22.454
Nutmeg-cinnamon Baked Pears
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place pears in a baking dish with apple juice.
3. Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon.
4. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. - 29.9463
Combine flour and sugar in a small saucepan; stir well.
Gradually add apple juice, stirring well.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; add margarine.
Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Add nutmeg and salt; stir with a... - 29.2982
Holiday Nutmeg Sauce
1. In a pan beat together egg yolk, sugar and milk and heat to the boiling point, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat and add nutmeg.
3. To get a thicker sauce, make a thin, smooth paste by mixing together arrowroot with an equal amount of water... - 31.4102
Red Cabbage With Grilled Apple Rings
To prepare cabbage, first peel, core, and chop the two apples.
Heat butter in a large heavy saucepan.
Add cabbage and apples.
Sprinkle with salt, nutmeg, pepper, vinegar, sugar, and raisins.
Cook over medium heat, covered, for 35 minutes, stirring... - 43.3715
Crock Of Spice For Apple Cider
Combine all ingredients in airtight container.
To prepare spiced cider, measure 1 heaping teaspoonful spice mixture for each mug of cider into large saucepan.
Simmer cider with spices for 5 minutes.
Strain before serving. - 25.8007
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
Place juice in another bowl.
Working with 1 quince at a time, dip the quince in lemon juice, turning to coat; dredge quince in sugar... - 44.4588