- » Apple Nut Dressing
Apple Nut Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple nut dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple nut dressing recipes.
Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing
The dressing you choose is definitely what that makes the dish looks appetizeing and this Apple Walnut Salad With Chutney Yogurt Dressing is just an awesome deal to try! What's more inviting is that I have used low fat yogurt making it a gilt-free salad to... - 31.8935
Crisp Apple And Walnut Salad With Honey Yogurt Dressing
TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until serving time.
TO PREPARE THE APPLES: Combine the lemon juice and 1 cup of water in a large bowl.
Cut the apples into... - 39.2093
Small Apple Nut Charlottes
Small Apple Nut Charlottes is easy to make recipe. Small Apple Nut Charlottes gets its taste from Sponge cake dressed with apple and cream , flavored with cinnamon. Small Apple Nut Charlottes is inspired by many cafeterias around the world. - 34.9237
Red Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and clean apples.
2. Cut off the tops of apples.
3. Discard the core and spoon out fruit leaving only a thin casing.
4. Chop the apple, banana, nuts and water-cress.
5. In a bowl add the fruits.
6. Prepare dressing in a bowl... - 40.1217
Rice Salad With Apple And Nuts
Place the rice, water and salt in a pan.
Bring to the boil and stir once.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid absorbed.
Leave to cool in a bowl.
Add the apple, nuts and ham to the rice and toss together.
Place the... - 40.4424
Snow Pea, Apple And Nut Fall Salad
Fall offers a beautiful variety of nutritious fruits and vegetables. This crisp apple snow pea and nut salad is a perfect fall comfort food and provides a wonderful crunch to your main course. This is a welcome addition to your Thanksgiving dinner. - 39.7207
Apple Nut Slaw
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. - 29.687
Pears With Cream And Walnut Dressing
1. In a bowl, combine wheat germ and walnuts and microwave it for a minute.
2. Alternative place the mixture under grill and toast for about 2-3 minutes, by shaking the mixture frequently.
3. Pound the mixture until nuts attain the consistency of... - 45.8841
Date Apple Waldorf
1. Peel orange; segment over a bowl to catch juices.
2. Use a small paring knife to halve the segments and discard the pips.
3. Reserve 1 tablespoon of juice.
4. In a large bowl combine apple, dates, celery, walnuts, and orange... - 47.2692
Easy Waldorf Salad
Mix apples, celery, and nuts with salad dressing.
Serve on lettuce cups. - 20.5997
Slaw With Vinegar Dressing
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, carrot, pecans, and sunflower seed kernels in a salad bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over the cabbage and chill well. - 30.7799
Mexican Fruit Salad Dressing
Prepare Fruit Dressing.
Toss with remaining ingredients except lettuce.
Spoon onto lettuce-lined plates or into salad bowls. - 25.0975
Cooked Apple Salad
In a covered pan, cook apples in a small amount of water until they are tender but not mushy.
Remove from water and remove peel.
Combine cream cheese, a small amount of mayonnaise or cream, and nuts; fill apples with this mixture.
Chill and serve with... - 24.5872
Endive Duet Salad
In a salad bowl, mix both kinds of endive.
Cover with diced apples.
In a small airtight jar, combine dressing ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently. - 33.731
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. Core and peel the apples and cut into rings. Dip each ring immediately into a bowl containing lemon juice.
2. Arrange on a shallow dish with the chopped celery and walnut halves. Serve with a yogurt or mayonnaise dressing. - 29.2965
Nuts Fruit And Cheese Salad
1 For preparing the dressing:
Blend or whisk the mint, buttermilk, honey, lime juice, and oil for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Will keep, refrigerated, for up to... - 30.7762
Creamy Apple Pecan Salad
Core and quarter apples, slice thinly, dip in lemon juice; combine with celery in bowl.
Add pecans, toss lightly, serve topped with Dressing.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients. - 32.5436
Peanut N Apple Sandwiches
Blend peanut butter, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
Stir in apple and bacon.
Use as a filling between buttered slices of bread.
Add lettuce, if desired. - 21.6836
Tropical Apple Salad
The tropical apple salad is a rd and yellow apple salad made with added banana and coconut to taste. combined together with a savory dressing of mayonnaise with cream, the tropical apple salad comes with the crunch of walnuts to it. - 38.2055
Apple Strawberry And Pecan Salad
1.Combine apples, celery, strawberries, sultanas and pecans in a bowl.
2.To make dressing, blend together mint, yoghurt and lemon juice.
Toss with apple mixture and refrigerate until required. - 34.8194
Smoked Chicken Apple And Walnut Salad
Toss chicken strips, apples, celery and chopped watercress in large bowl.
Blend in lemon dressing and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. - 32.9877
Peanutty Apple Salad
The peanutty apple salad is afresh and flavorful salad made with red apples and chopped peanuts. Along with celery and the peanutty apple salad is dressed with yogurt, mayo and lemon juice and served on lettuce leaves. - 35.0629
Carrot Apple And Walnut Salad
1) Peel carrots. In food processor fitted with shredding blade shred the carrot. Place in a large bowl.
2) Core apple and quarter it. Cut thin crescents and add carrots.
3) To prepare dressing, mix sugar, coriander, salt, vinegar, and... - 44.3481
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 45.2161
Toss apples, marshmallows, and nuts together.
Add milk a little at a time to salad dressing until creamy and desired thickness.
Pour over salad and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until served. - 29.7426
Waldorf Salad With Cooked Dressing
Mix dry ingredients for cooked dressing.
Cook in double boiler over hot, not boiling water until thick, stirring constantly.
Add vinegar and oleo.
Makes one cup.
Combine celery, dates and cooked dressing.
Fold in apples and... - 46.0281
Grilled Goats Cheese With Cranberry Dressing
1. Quarter, core, then thinly slice apples into a bowl with lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well (this stops apples going brown).
2. Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses, rind-side down, on the foil, set aside for a... - 38.9825
Combine apple, celery, nuts and mayonnaise; toss.
If desired, mound salad in lettuce cups and garnish with maraschino cherries. - 19.5775
Homemade Waldorf Salad
Combine apples, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
Turn fruit mixture into a romaine-lined salad bowl; chill.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sugar, and lemon juice.
Whip cream till soft peaks form; fold into mayonnaise mixture.
Spoon the dressing over the... - 36.0719
Original Waldorf Salad
Waldorf Salad is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Waldorf Salad; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 25.8892
Waldorf Salad has a fine taste. Waldorf Salad gets its taste from apple mixed with mayonnaise and cream and topped walnuts. Waldorf Salad is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 36.7014
Pasta, Fruit And Nut Chicken Salad
Combine dressing and set overnight.
Cook macaroni and set aside to cool.
Combine all ingredients but apples and let set for 1 to 24 hours.
Mix apples in just before serving. - 34.4795
Nutted Fruit And Cheese Salad
1 To make the dressing: In a food processor or blender, whirl the mint, buttermilk, honey, lime juice, and oil for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Will keep,... - 35.2009
Potato Nut Salad
Boil the potatoes in their jackets until tender.
Cool, peel and chop into small cubes.
Pour the oil over them and mix gently.
Add the celery to the potatoes.
Core the unpeeled apple and chop it into small cubes.
Toss in lemon juice to prevent browning, then... - 46.8578
Potato Nut Salad
Potato Nut Salad is one dish which you cannot resist making again and again. A great Side Dish recipe is one like this. The primary ingredient in this is Vegetable. You don't have to be a gourmet to judge how mouth-watering and tasty this dish really is. - 49.7158
September Apple Salad
1) In a salad bowl, toss together apples and cucumbers with salt.
2) Add lemon juice and salad dressing and nuts.
3) Chill until served.
5) Serve September apple salad on lettuce. - 38.2471
Field Salad With Warm Soy Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine soy sauce and remaining 6 ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 90 seconds, and stir mixture well.
Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat. - 33.7935
Waldorf Salad With Mustard Dressing
Preheat an oven to 200°F (95°C).
Spread the nut halves on a baking sheet and lightly toast in the oven, 6-7 minutes; they should not brown.
Chop coarsely and set aside.
Peel, quarter and core the apples.
Cut into about 1/2-inch (12-mm) dice and toss with... - 49.0816
Holiday Cinnamon Apple Mold
In saucepan, heat cinnamon candies in boiling water until dissolved, stirring constantly.
Add gelatin; stir to dissolve.
Stir in applesauce.
Pour half of gelatin mixture into 9x5 inch loaf pan; chill until firm.
Cool remaining gelatin until slightly... - 37.2085
Apple Tuna Toss
In a large salad bowl, combine lettuce, apple, orange sections, tuna, and nuts; toss together.
Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, and lemon juice; mix well. - 28.5494
Fennel And Apple Salad
1. Prepare the fennel by cutting bulbs in half lengthwise, trimming off feathery green leaves and reserving for garnish.
2. Slice fennel very finely and place the slices in a large bowl.
3. Quarter apples, remove cores and cut apple quarters into thin... - 40.9762
Spinach Bacon And Apple Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients with salt and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp.
Drain well on paper towels.
Crumble and set... - 44.7055
Core, but do not peel the apples.
Cut into neat dice.
Chop the tender sticks of celery into small equal sized pieces; retain a few leaves for garnish.
Do not use the tougher pieces of celery.
Halve the grapes and remove any seeds.
Mix the ingredients with the... - 29.7733
Mix apples, celery, and nuts together with dressing.
Serve in pretty salad bowl or on lettuce leaves. - 19.7053
Golden Apple Salad
Sprinkle apples with lemon juice to keep them from darkening.
Mix with dates and nuts.
Whip cream and fold in mayonnaise and remaining ingredients.
Combine salad with dressing just before serving. - 37.9185
Tart Apple Salad
Prepare the fruit and celery.
Combine fruit, nuts and celery.
Sprinkle with sugar, stir in Miracle Whip.
Stir well to cover all the fruit, nuts and celery with a light coating of the sugar/ dressing mixture.
Add stiffly beaten whipped cream.
You can do... - 41.2138
Sprinkle with sugar; stir in Miracle Whip.
Stir well to cover all the fruit and nuts with a light coating of sugar/dressing mixture.
Add stiffly beaten whipped cream.
You can do everything, except the cream, ahead of time; refrigerate for a... - 32.9056
Domex Apple Salad
1. In a bowl combine apples, celery, pineapple, raisins, dates, marshmallows, celery seed and nuts.
2. In another bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar and orange juice.
3. Combine pouring the dressing mixture over the salad stirring... - 40.9958
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Spread lettuce on a large plate, then arrange beets and fruits in as symmetrical a manner as possible, with colors contrasting.
Sprinkle with nuts and pomegranate seeds; serve dressing separately. - 33.5404
Watercress And Walnut Salad
Try this alluring Watercress And Walnut Salad recipe. An easily prepared salad recipe, this Watercress And Walnut Salad is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 36.9504
Cottage Cheese And Fruit Salad
1. Make orange dressing by mixing all ingredients in a screwtop jar. Close tightly; shake until well combined.
2. Combine cottage cheese, orange rind and half the orange segments in a bowl. Add pecan nuts and mix lightly.
3. Divide lettuce between serving... - 36.8739
Celeriac And Apples
Peel the celeriac and the apples, and cut into very fine slices.
Sprinkle with a little lemon juice so that they do not go brown.
Make a dressing of the remaining lemon juice, the oil, salt and sugar.
Mix with the finely chopped walnuts and pour over the... - 32.133
Red Apple Salad
Combine fruits, celery and nuts in bowl.
Combine and mix salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Add to fruit; mix carefully.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serve on crisp salad greens. - 41.509
Apple Banana Salad
1. Core the apples but do not peel them. Cut them into bite-sized pieces and put in a salad bowl. Slice bananas and add to apples.
2. Sprinkle with the nuts and toss with the mayonnaise. - 21.6124
This simple Apple-Celery Salad is a great option for an everyday salad. - 38.8437
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 47.0714
Apple Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl, soak cinnamon candies in hot water and allow it dissolve. Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
2) Now, add applesauce and mix.
3) Take 8x8x2" pan and put the mixture in it and chill.
4) Now, fold in cream cheese (room temperature), nuts... - 40.0047
Apple Ring Waldorf
Prepare gelatin following package directions; chill till partially set.
Pour a little gelatin into 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Cut enough thin apple wedges to fit bottom of mold; lay wedges with unpared side out, around outside edge of mold.
Chill till almost... - 35.0373
Apple Walnut Salad
Yet another crunchy and flavorful salad that goes well with any main course. I love this salad with a generous dose of walnuts. You could choose nuts of your choice. - 0
Endive And Hood River Apples
FOR THE PECANS, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter with the honey in a small saucepan and stir in the spices.
Add the pecan pieces and stir until thoroughly coated in the spice mixture.
Spread the pecans evenly onto a nonstick or lightly greased... - 44.6943
Waldorf Chicken Salad
In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, orange juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
In large bowl, combine chunk chicken, apple, celery, grapes and nuts.
Add dressing; toss to coat. - 28.5604
1. Mix the honey and lemon juice together.
2. Peel and core the apples and cut into dice.
3. Add the raisins, chopped nuts and sliced carrots.
4. Mix with the dressing and leave in a cool place for an hour before using. - 35.7518
Waldorf Salad A La Russe
Combine and chill for marinade: oil, vinegar, seasonings and lemon juice.
Layer sliced avocados and mushrooms on platter.
Marinate in dressing 1 hour. - 22.7651
1. Wash, pare, core and chop the apples. Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
2. Mix the apple with the celery, nuts and mayonnaise. Add cayenne and salt.
3. Arrange on lettuce and serve at once. Ingredients for this salad should be chilled before being combined.... - 32.0951
1. Wash lettuce and drain.
2. Wash celery, cut in small pieces.
3. Wash grapes, cut in halves, remove seeds.
4. Wash apple. Cut in 1/2 inch squares.
5. Combine ingredients.
6. Moisten with salad dressing. If necessary add salt, and serve on lettuce which has... - 29.7674
Curry Condiment Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare curried ginger dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a blender, till smooth. Use 1/2 cup dressing for this recipe. Store the rest in the refrigerator for use later.
3) On a cookie sheet,... - 47.2155
1. Take three apples and peel them before taking out the core and dicing them.
2. Take a bowl and add nuts, carrots and raisins to the apples along with a pinch of salt.
3. Take another bowl and blend together the lemon juice and honey.
4. Lightly toss... - 43.085
Sprinkle diced apple with lemon juice. Combine with celery, grapes, marshmallows, and mayonnaise. Fold in whipped cream. Chill Just before serving, add nuts in lettuce-lined bowl. Garnish with apple wedges and perfect walnut halves. - 28.5567
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Raw Cranberry Salad
Wash cranberries and put through a food chopper, using coarse blade.
Add sugar, and let drain overnight in refrigerator. (Save juice to use in punch or molded salads.)
Combine cranberries, apples, grapes, oranges, and nuts.
Toss lightly. - 33.5317
Waldorf Salad With Pecans
Mix together pear, apple, celery and nuts.
Blend salad dressing and orange juice.
Add to salad mixture; toss to mix. - 25.7427
Tropical Fruit Salad
Blend together mayonnaise or salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
Whip the cream till soft peaks form; fold into the mayonnaise mixture.
Gently fold in the red and yellow apple, banana, celery, and walnuts.
Line salad.bowl with lettuce; spoon... - 39.2786
Red Spinach Salad
Tear the spinach into bite-size pieces and place in a serving bowl with apples.
Toss to combine.
Separate the onion slices into rings and arrange on top of the salad.
Sprinkle with the tarragon and walnuts. - 25.6494
This Waldrof Salad is a healthy mouthful to dish out to your loved ones. Relish the goodness of apple in the gorgoues salad dressing! - 25.7389
Marshmallow Waldorf Salad
The marshmallow waldorf salad is a tossed salad made with apples, marshmallows , celery and walnuts. Dressed with lemon juice and mayo, the marshmallow waldorf salad is best served on lettuce leaves. - 32.4043
Fresh Fruit Salads
This Fresh Fruit Salads make a yummy and healthy dessert ! Try out this Fresh Fruit Salads for your desserts and tell me if you like it ! - 30.3846
Sweet And Spicy Green Salad
Now for a green salad! This dish is going to be a bit different than your normal preparation. This salad calls for the use of “spicy greens.” The salad also has a mix of fruits, giving it that perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Watch Katherine as she... - 124.57
Buffet Fruit Bowl
Peel banana and score lengthwise with tines of fork; cut diagonally into crosswise sections.
Halve pears; remove cores.
Cut apple into wedges; remove core.
Peel and section grapefruit.
Blend cream cheese and blue cheese.
Form into balls; roll in nuts.
Arrange... - 41.7901
Sicilian Lettuce Salad
Tear the lettuce in bite-size pieces in a large salad bowl.
Add the cucumber, tomatoes, apple and pecans.
Combine the vinegars and olive oil in a covered jar and shake vigorously to blend.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
Toss, adding salt and onion salt. - 35.7026
Grilled Chicken With Pear & Walnut Salad
Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper; set aside.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
On platter, arrange salad.
Top with chicken. - 23.5905
Crunchy Salad Starter
1 Trim the cabbage, pulling off any withered leaves, the hard core and side leaves. Wash the remainder. Dry and shred them finely with a large kitchen knife. Sprinkle with coarse salt and leave for about 30 minutes to draw out excess moisture.
2 Soak the... - 36.1242
Molded Cranberry Pecan Salad
Dissolve gelatins and sugar in boiling water; cool to room temperature, cover, and chill just until syrupy.
Mix in remaining ingredients, pour into an ungreased 2 1/2-quart decorative mold, and chill 6-8 hours until firm.
To serve, unmold and cut into slim... - 41.7028
Combine chilled apples and celery with nuts, mix with mayonnaise which has been thinned with cream, and serve on lettuce. - 19.986
Orange Salad is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Orange Salad, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 29.3919
Roquefort Cheese Salad
Green lettuce leaves with cheese mixture between each slice Garnish with: Fresh cherries and mint leaves - 22.1847
This waldorf salad recipe is a simple and easy one. Simply made with apples and celery along with walnut meats, the Waldorf salad is dressed with french dressing and mayonnaise. Served fresh, it is delightful as a side in a meal. - 35.0122
Creamy Waldorf Salad
1. Mix mayonnaise and juice.
2. Dice unpeeled apples. Mix with celery and nuts.
3. Fold in dressing. - 22.2599
Holiday Waldorf Salad
Combine apples, grapes, celery or marshmallows, and nuts. Mix lightly. Combine whipped cream and dressing. Add lemon juice and sugar. Fold into fruit mixture. Chill. Serve on lettuce leaves topped with slivered ginger, if desired. - 22.7042
Breast Of Duck With Celeriac
Wash and pat the duck breast dry.
Fry in the oil 10 minutes with the skin side down, turn and fry another 5 minutes.
Remove the meat and season with salt and pepper.
Peel and wash the celeriac; slice thinly and then cut into strips.
Peel, quarter and core the... - 43.9583
Chicken Waldorf Salad
If you love chicken, you will sure love the Chicken Waldorf Salad. This Chicken Waldorf Salad is packed with the flavors of lemon juice, red grapes and apples and is pretty easy to prepare too. This is a chill and serve version of Chicken Waldorf Salad. - 34.7488
Fresh Fruit Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad has a lovely taste. Fresh Fruit Salad gets its taste from eggs mixed with apples and carrot, flavored with vinegar. Fresh Fruit Salad is cherished by many restaurants around the world. - 42.1007
Salad Of Greens And Maytag Blue Cheese
1. In a salad bowl, arrange endive and lettuce. Atop with turkey and onions and keep aside.
2. Take a small bowl, add mustard, garlic and vinegar and blend. Add oil and mix thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Top dressing with salad and toss.... - 40.8038
Curried Chicken Salad
Curried Chicken Salad has a Grand taste. The sour cream and mayonnaise gives the Curried Chicken Salad Thrilling taste. Must catch it - 38.6849
Smoked Chicken Salad
1. To make the dressing: Blend sour cream, mustard, and honey; mix well.
2. In a saucepan, over medium high temperature, heat sherry and add tomatoes; cover pan and turn off heat.
3. Combine the chicken, apples, and 2 tablespoons pine nuts with... - 39.7557
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar... - 45.6928
Fruity Ham And Pasta Salad
The fruity ham and pasta salad is a fresh and light pasta salad made with canned ham and pineapples. Dressed with salad dressing along with honey vingear or any other dressing of choice, the fruity ham and pasta salad is tossed with orange sections, salad... - 46.2882
Rosy Tuna Fruit Salad
1) Dice the apples and quarter the grapes.
2) Chop the walnuts.
3) In a medium bowl, combine apples, grapes, tuna, beans and nuts.
4) Mix well.
5) In a small bowl, stir well the dressing ingredients.
6) Toss the salad into dressing to... - 45.4094