- » Apple Muffin
Apple Muffin Recipes
Apple Muffin is a wonderful muffin recipe made from a batter consisting of flour, boiled apples, baking powder, milk, beaten egg, melted butter, salt and sugar. Tasting not too sweet, apple muffin has a deliciously ... More »
Homemade Apple Muffins Bakery Style
Most of the women wonder how bakery products turnout so good? If you are one of them, this apple muffin video is surely for you. Watch it for the useful directions and techniques that can make apple muffin just like the bakery muffins. - 122.11
Lynn demonstrates how to make Applesauce Muffins. These muffins can be for breakfast or a snack. You can freeze them for a quick breakfast when you are short on time. Makes 24 muffins. - 115.17
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease muffin tin/s and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Add the oil, soy milk and applesauce, mix well and stir in the diced... - 112.686
Healthy & Delicious Apple Banana Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Line muffin cups in a baking tray.
3. Mash the banana in a bowl and peel, core and shred the apple.
4. In a large bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
5. Divide the batter equally in the... - 103.046
Grandma's Apple Muffins
Want to try out a simple recipe? Here is Grandma’s Apple Muffins to start with. Having this yummy muffin for breakfast ensures that you make a fabulous start to your day! This recipe is so easy that even an amateur can get this right! Watch this video for a... - 81.4669
Apple Spice Muffins
These apple spice muffins are the perfect litlle wonders made flavorful with spices and with a hint of lemon juice; I just love the smell that fills up the house when these little miffins are baked. A traditional recipe made from fresh apples, these apple... - 49.434
Spiced Apple Muffins
Spiced Apple Muffins is a wonderful tea time snack. The flavor of the spices with the apples is simply heavenly. Enjoy!! - 48.8048
Apple And Buckwheat Flour Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, combine oil, sugar, egg and milk.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mix, stirring only enough to moisten the flour.
5) Then add the chopped apple.
6)... - 48.3161
Oatmeal Apple Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease 12 muffin tins by spraying them with baking or cooking spay.
3. On a wax paper or into a dry bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, salt and spiced.
4. In a medium mixing bowl bread in egg... - 47.9926
Crunch Apple Muffins
Sift flour; add nonfat dry milk, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in bowl.
Stir in apples.
Combine water, oil, and egg.
Stir into flour mixture.
Spoon into 12 well-greased muffin cups.
Combine ingredients for topping.
Sprinkle over... - 47.276
Candy Apple Muffins
Candy apple muffins recipe are a festive muffins recipe that can be served with a honey and nut dip. Baked with apples and flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these apple muffins are perfect for kids. These muffins are great when served as a snack for... - 46.5651
Sunflower Spice Apple Muffins
1) The oven is preheated to 375 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All the dry ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
4) All the wet ingredients are mixed separately in a different bowl.
5) Both, wet and dry... - 46.5398
1) In a bowl, add apple and honey and mix and keep aside.
2) In another bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3) Mix well and make a well in the center of the mix.
4) Add in a mix of egg, milk, and margarine and stir only till the... - 46.5169
Giant Buttermilk Apple Muffins
1. Prepare a streusel topping by mixing butter, cinnamon, sugars and flour. Using fingers, rub in butter into the mixture, without any lumps. For form a crumbly coarse mixture. Keep aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400° F.
3. Take a 6-holed muffin... - 46.0231
Apple Spice Muffins
Apple spice muffins are spicy and sweet apple muffins made with apple juice and apples. Prepared and baked with a batter of wheat flour along with apples, egg whites, spices and apple juice. Topped with a cinnamon, sugar and flour coating, the apple spice... - 45.9894
Combine sugar, shortening and salt; add egg and beat well.
Stir in milk.
Sift together flour, 1/4 tsp.cinnamon and baking powder.
Stir the flour into other mixture and blend just until flour is moistened.
Batter will be lumpy.
Add chopped apples which have... - 45.685
I love apple muffins and their unque texture. These apple muffins with lemon zest and nutmeg is easy to prepare. Nutmeg brings out the real flavors of the apple. I like my muffins with unpeeled apples. Go ahead and bake these apple muffins the way you want! - 45.4256
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
2) Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, toss the apple and lime juice, stir in the sugar, and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4) In a large bowl, sift the plain and... - 45.3275
Spiced Apple Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, sugar. salt, flour, bran flakes and spices.
3) With a fork, stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients by pushing them to the edges of the bowl,... - 44.9465
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. With a pastry brush, spread 2 tablespoons of softened butter evenly inside 16 muffin cups (each cup should be about 2 1/2 inches across at the top).
3. Into a bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking... - 44.5247
1 Grease a muffin pan well with 15 g (-1/2 oz) of the butter, and set aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. (230 degrees C/Gas Mark 8).
3 In a large bowl, sift the flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg... - 44.3334
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
Stir in apples.
In small bowl,... - 44.3063
Happy Apple Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a muffin tray with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt and baking powder.
4. Mix in the apples and cinnamon.
5. In a measuring jar, combine the milk, oil,... - 43.7221
Apple Spice Muffins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Grease the 24 cups or line them with paper cups.
Soak the raisins and apples in the rum.
In a medium bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, and spices together.
In a small bowl, combine the milk and vanilla.
In a large bowl, cream... - 43.3577
Orange Crumb Apple Muffins
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon; set aside.
In medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar and margarine until creamy.
Blend in milk, Egg Beaters and yogurt until smooth.
Stir in flour mixture and apple just until... - 42.7716
Apple Streusel Wheat Germ Muffins
In a bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, nuts and butter.
In a large bowl, combine flour, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
Stir in apple.
In another bowl, whisk together egg, milk and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until... - 42.4603
Spicy Apple Muffins
In large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg; set aside.
Put milk, eggs, oil, and brown sugar in blender container; blend till well mixed.
Add apple pieces and nuts; blend till coarsely chopped.
Pour apple mixture over... - 42.4218
Maple-drizzled Apple Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking ipowder and cinnamon.
In small bowl, mix milk, butter, syrup and egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in apples.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths'full.
Top each with... - 41.7753
Everlasting Apple Muffins
Cream butter with electric mixer.
Blend in sugar and eggs.
Add nuts, cinnamon, soda, allspice and salt.
Add flour and applesauce, mix thoroughiy Using greased muffin pan, or pan lined with paper baking cups, fill each cup 1/2 full.
MICROWAVE 2... - 40.9094
Combine apple and honey; set aside.
Combine next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg, milk, and margarine.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
Stir in apple mixture.
Place paper liners in muffin pans;... - 39.2871
Spicy Apple Muffins
In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt.
In a large bowl, beat egg, milk, oil, and apple to blend.
Add the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten.
Spoon batter equally... - 39.2404
Spiced Granny Smith Apple Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray twelve 2 1/2-inch nonstick muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper liners; set aside.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, oatmeal, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger.
3. In food... - 38.9001
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in vanilla, egg and cream.
Stir together dry ingredients and add by hand to creamed mixture, stirring just to moisten.
Avoid too much handling at this stage.
Add apples, folding in gently.
Fill greased muffin... - 38.8348
Add sugar and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients and add alternately with milk.
Then stir in chopped apple.
Bake in muffin tins. Sprinkle top with.
Bake in hot oven (450° F.) about 30 minutes. - 38.7798
Beat the honey, oil, and eggs.
Mix all dry ingredients.
Add to honey mixture.
Add and fold together the apple and vanilla, and the raisins and nuts.
Bake at 400 Degree for 12 to 15 minutes.
Remove from tins to cool. - 38.621
1) Pre-heat an oven to 375°F
2) First, mix all the dry ingredients together.
3) Mix the chopped apple, egg, sugar and butter separately and add to the dry ingredients with the least amount of mixing.
4) Pour in this mixture into... - 38.5185
Date And Apple Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°f/ Gas 6. Arrange 12 paper cake cases in a deep muffin tin. Put the wholemeal flour in a mixing bowl. Sift in the white flour with the cinnamon and baking powder. Rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs,... - 38.4084
Blueberry Apple Muffin
Blueberry apple muffin recipe: Start your day with glass of milk or coffee with a blueberry muffin with apple at the center of it.This Blueberry Apple muffin recipe will tickle your taste buds. - 38.2357
Cheesy Apple Muffins
1.Sift flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
Add oat bran and sugar.
2.Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture.
Stir in apple, ricotta, oil and apple juice.
Mix until just combined.
Spoon mixture into lightly... - 38.2024
Apple And Nuts Muffins
Mix first 5 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in bowl.
Add shortening, egg, 1/2 cup water and apple and mix quickly.
Spoon batter into 12 greased 2 3/4-inch muffin cups.
Mix remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, brown sugar and nuts and sprinkle on top.
Bake... - 37.9048
Spiced Apple Muffins
Sift together first 6 ingredients; stir in apple.
Make well in center.
Combine egg, milk and shortening, and add to dry ingredients.
Stir only until combined; the batter should be lumpy.
Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full, and bake at 400Â°F. 20â€”25... - 37.6617
Spiced Apple Muffins
Combine dry ingredients; add oil, egg and milk and stir just until blended.
Fold in apple.
Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake at 400 degrees, 20-25 minutes. - 37.0295
Apple Nut Muffins
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Beat egg until light; add milk, shortening, and apple.
Pour liquid into well and stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Do not overbeat.
Fill... - 36.9343
Stir thoroughly first 5 ingredients; make well in center.
Blend egg, milk, oil, and apple; add all at once to dry mixture.
Stir just till moistened.
Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Sprinkle with mixture of the 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon... - 36.5918
Apple Cornmeal Muffins
Sift the flour, cornmeal, salt, sugar and baking powder together into a bowl.
Add the egg and enough milk to make a medium batter and mix well.
Add the butter and apples and mix thoroughly.
Place in well-greased muffin tins.
Bake in 400-degree oven for 20 to... - 36.0645
Apple 'n Spice Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine apple, buttermilk, oil, and egg; stir well.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moist.
Divide batter evenly among 12 muffin cups coated with... - 35.3298
Sweet Apple Muffins
Beat egg; add milk and oil.
Sift dry ingredients together and stir only until moistened.
Fold in grated apple.
Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
Sprinkle on Nut-Crumb Topping.
Bake at 400Â° for 20-25 minutes. - 33.0018
Apple Muffins is my favorite. I served it for an informal get together at home for my family and my mother was so proud of me. Little did she know that the credit went to this wonderful Apple Muffins recipe. - 32.9136
Hot Apple Muffins
Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Rub in the lard, then stir in the sugar.
Mix together the apples and egg and add to the flour mixture with a little milk if the mixture seems too dry.
Turn into a greased Swiss roll tin and bake in a preheated... - 31.5661
Easy Apple Muffins
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Gradually beat in all the remaining ingredients until a smooth batter is formed.
Pour into 12 well-greased patty tins, put the tins into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5) and bake for 20 to 25... - 28.0917
Make basic loaf, reducing milk to 2/3 cup and adding 3/4 cup coarsely grated pared apple, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
Spoon into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 18.7847
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tray with cups and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar and cream together with stand mixer.
3. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir... - 0
Homemade Apple Muffins
There is nothing better than homemade Apple Muffins for breakfast. Kat Curlee shows us how to make her grandmother's amazingly moist homemade Apple Muffins. - 0
Apple Muffin Recipes By Category