- » Apple Mousse
Apple Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple mousse recipes.
Apple Mousse Bretonne
Combine apples, preserves, cinnamon, lemon peel and nutmeg in large saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring frequently to prevent scorching, until apples are very soft.
Transfer mixture to blender or processor and puree.
Place yolks, sugar and... - 44.0133
Apple Tuna Mousse
1) Dissolve gelatin in water with, salt, and pepper.
2) Add lemon juice and chill until syrupy.
3) Now, freeze evaporated milk until partially frozen.
4) Take a mixing bowl and pour the milk into it. Whip it until stiff peaks form.
5) Mix apple, tuna,... - 43.5596
Apple Mousse Bretonne
Combine apples, preserve, cinnamon, lemon peel and nutmeg in a large saucepan and cook over low heat until apples are very soft, stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
Transfer mixture to blender or food processor and puree.
Place yolks, sugar... - 43.5269
Smoked Trout And Apple Mousse
1. Add gelatin with the lemon juice, leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until dissolved.
2. In a saucepan, put the apple and water, cover and cook gently for about 10 minutes; remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. In a bowl mash... - 43.375
Apple And Date Mousse
1. Peel, core and cut the apples.
2. In a pan, stew the apples until they are soft.
2. Wash, stone and de-seed the dates. Chop it finely.
3. Mix dates and apples and mash them.
4. Add orange juice.
5. Add the coconut cream... - 39.8654
Brandied Apple Mousse
Peel and core apples, slice.
Melt butter, apricot jam and sugar in saucepan, add apples and simmer on low heat, covered, until softened.
Push apples through sieve with back of spoon or puree in blender.
Sprinkle gelatine over lemon juice, dissolve... - 39.4064
Blackberry And Apple Mousse
1) Peel and slice the apples .
2) In a pan, put with the blackberries, water and 3 oz sugar.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Sprinkle lemon juice with gelatin and leave to soak.
5) Take cooked fruit from heat, add gelatin... - 38.4
Apple Mousse Recipes By Category