- » Apple Milk Tea
Apple Milk Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple milk tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple milk tea recipes.
Apple Flavoured Tea
Do you want your tea to be flavoured with your favourite fruit? Try this Apple flavoured tea. This is just one of the different kinds of health teas available which can be had at any time of the day. - 92.6625
Apple Tea Cake
Peel and core apples, cut into thin slices, cut each slice in half.
Cream butter, add sugar and beat until light and fluffy; beat in egg.
Fold in sifted flour and salt alternately with milk, mix well.
Spread mixture into well-greased 8 in.sandwich tin,... - 28.6371
Peanut Butter Apple Tea Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Beat the egg until light and fluffy..
3) Slowly beat in the brown sugar, then stir in the milk, vanilla, and peanut butter, and mix well.
4) Fold in the sifted flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt,... - 44.2171
Glazed Fresh Apple Cookies
Glazed fresh apple cookies are made with fresh apples and glazed with a vanilla glaze after baking. Baked with goodies like currants, nuts and spiced with cinnamon and cloves, these apple cookies are great with tea or with milk as a lovely snack. - 44.352
Chai Spiced Apple Cider
Chai spiced apple cider is a great for a nice cool fall day. Take a look at this excellent video that displays a step-wise video to make chai-der that is basically apple cider with chai spices. See and try out this awesome hot and spicy cider to warm up and... - 136.251
Dried Fruit Tea Bread
1. Soak the dried fruits in the tea for several hours or overnight. Drain and reserve the liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/ Gas 4. Grease a 7 in (18 cm) round cake tin and line the base with nonstick baking paper.
3. Sift the flour into a bowl... - 35.2483
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 115.602
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 116.094
1) Apples are chopped coarsely.
2) The chopped apples are cooked along with honey and cinnamon in a pot.
3) The apples are cooked (for about 5 minutes) till they are tender and fragrant.
4) The bread slices are toasted and placed on... - 39.877
Apple fritters for your tea time. The goodness of apples and taste all rolled into one. Try it!! Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 44.6766
Spiced Apple Muffins
Spiced Apple Muffins is a wonderful tea time snack. The flavor of the spices with the apples is simply heavenly. Enjoy!! - 48.9266
Spiced Apple Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, sugar. salt, flour, bran flakes and spices.
3) With a fork, stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients by pushing them to the edges of the bowl,... - 43.2123
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 103.205
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease muffin tin/s and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Add the oil, soy milk and applesauce, mix well and stir in the diced... - 132.658
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder and 3 tablespoons sugar.
3. Add half the quantity of butter.
4. Beat the egg and milk together.
5. Add it to the sifted flour mixture and knead into dough.
6.... - 47.5894
Happy Apple Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a muffin tray with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with salt and baking powder.
4. Mix in the apples and cinnamon.
5. In a measuring jar, combine the milk, oil,... - 44.1913
Apple Nut Muffins
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Beat egg until light; add milk, shortening, and apple.
Pour liquid into well and stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Do not overbeat.
Fill... - 34.9275
Dutch Apple Cake
1. Heat milk to scalding point and stir in sugar and shortening. Keep aside to cool to lukewarm
2. Grease two 8-inch baking pans with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F 15 minutes before baking time.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.0808
Apple Fritter Fondue
Apple Fritter Fondue! They are irresistible! This Apple Fritter Fondue is a fantastic way to start a tea party or end a dinner. Just imagine biting into those crispy apple fritters dipped in the sugary sweet and spiced fondue!! Yummm€¦.Apple Fritter... - 40.2118
Microwave Apple Cake
1) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar in a medium-large bowl.
2) Use 2 knives to cut the shortening into the flour till the mixture is mealy.
3) In the center of the mixture, make a well and drop in the... - 46.9986
Oatmeal Apple Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease 12 muffin tins by spraying them with baking or cooking spay.
3. On a wax paper or into a dry bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, salt and spiced.
4. In a medium mixing bowl bread in egg... - 46.8113
Gluten Free Snickerdoodles And French Apple Pie
If you are gluten-intolerant, these recipes will be a breath of fresh air for you! This video features two recipes - Gluten-Free French Apple Pie and Gluten–Free Snickerdoodles for you. They are very simple and easy recipes which are worth trying at least... - 136.075
Apple Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper cups.
3. In a small bowl, soak the bran cereal in milk for 5 minutes.
4. In the mean time, combine dry ingredients in another large bowl.
5. Add the soaked bran... - 44.8967
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tray with cups and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar and cream together with stand mixer.
3. Add in the eggs one at a time and mix until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir... - 0
Apple Oatmeal Pancake
Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with vegetable oil.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Place 1 tablespoon margarine in prepared pan.
Place in oven to melt margarine.
In a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine oatmeal, flours... - 42.273
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
A perfect dessert recipe, apple and cranberries mingle together with cinnamon and brown sugar to create what we think is a slice of heaven. Made with apple sauce to give it a moist texture, it also enhances the sweet apple flavor. - 104.462
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Leave the pastry sheet at room temperature and let it defrost.
3. In a zip lock bag, put together marzipan, almonds and rum.
4. Seal the bag and mix well from outside and knead well to combine, set... - 42.7799
Raw Food Recipe For A Fall Apple Cranberry Stuffing
Make your fall season and Thanksgiving more special with this outstanding dish. See this excellent video in which a delicious stuffing is wonderfully flavored with tea. The video is a must watch to prepare this unique dish to impress your family and friends! - 127.688
Apple Cupcakes With Syllabub Topping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C and prepare a cupcake tin lined with cupcakes paper.
2. Peel and grate the apples with a cheese grater and with the help of a pinch of salt squeeze all the juice out of them and keep the juice aside for later... - 0
Sweet Apple Buns - Part 1
All of you looking for the recipe of apple buns must try this one. This is the review for part 1 of the video. This part covers blending all the ingredients nicely for making the dough. You should see the video as there are many ingredients in the recipe. - 104.601
Sweet Apple Buns - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now see the final step of the recipe. This is the review for part 2 of the video. In this part we learn how to bake the apple buns. A nice and delicious desert you can make for your guests or even take it to a picnic. - 105.276
Apple And Pineapple Muffins
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, and also grease and flour 12 (4-ounce) glass custard cups
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour along with sugar, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
3. Take an electric mixer, set it at medium... - 44.3064
Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake
Isn't it amazing how a few simple substitutions can turn even the most decadent treats into pure healthy delights? Don't believe. Then you have to try this flourless chocolate cake recipe in your kitchen to know that not all things chocolatey are bad for you.... - 125.312
Apricot Pecan Bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
1. In a bowl, mix flour, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keeaside.
2. Using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 46.8379
One Arm Punch
1) Into a saucepan, add in lemon rind, sugar and milk. Let the mixture come to boil.
2) Add in tea and apple brandy. Let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Pour the mixture into mugs.
4) Serve the punch sprinkled with grated nutmeg. - 33.26
Ever wondered about making Cupcakes at home, here is the video recipe . A great Buttery taste , moist cake base with a tender crumb that doesn`t get too sticky in the mouth .Its topped with chocolate peanut butter frosting, which gives its original Cupcake... - 107.964
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line 2 muffin pans with muffin papers. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, pour in the soured milk, rolled oats and stir to combine. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
4. In another bowl, add in the... - 121.614
1. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the onions and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add the tomatoes, apples, celery, coconut and fresh ginger, if used.
3. Blend the sugar, curry powder, flour, salt and... - 34.5864
1 Lightly brush a 19cm/7 1/2 inch souffle dish with oil and coat the base and sides with a sprinkling of sugar; knock out any surplus.
2 Sift the flour and spice into a mixing bowl and rub in the fat.
3 Add the sugar and dates, and mix well.
4 Beat together... - 41.6982