- » Apple Lemon Sauce
Apple Lemon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple lemon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple lemon sauce recipes.
Stuffed Apple In Lemon Sauce
Wash, peel and core apples.
Combine all ingredients for stuffing.
Stuff apples with this stuffing.
Arrange apples in a pan.
Pour boiling water over them.
Place the pan on medium heat and cook gently till apples are tender.
Carefully turn the apples.
Cover and... - 43.0945
Apple Lemon Sauce Cake
Cream together butter and sugar until light.
Add eggs; beat well.
Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves.
Add alternately with grated apple, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in nuts and raisins.
Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2"... - 40.1622
Veal In Apple Lemon Sauce
1. Pat the veal dry with paper towels.
2. Place the meat between two sheets of waxed paper and pound with a meat mallet till about 1/8 of an inch thick
3. Dredge with flour and shake off the excess
4. Reserve a few of the apple slices as a... - 39.2826
You May Also Like!
Apple And Lemon Sauce For Broiled Chicken
With a vegetable peeler peel zest from lemons in thin strips; remove only yellow rind.
Chop zest finely.
Into a measuring cup squeeze lemon juice.
Reserve 1/4 cup juice.
In a heavy saucepan place apples and lemon juice; cover.
Cook over low heat for 20... - 38.3321
Lemon Apple Sauce Chicken
1. In deep saucepan, cook chicken in apple juice uncovered, over medium heat about 15 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
2. From the saucepan remove chicken reserving the broth.
3. In large frypan, melt butter over medium heat... - 45.7018
Apple Fritters With Lemon Citrus Sauce
This recipe works best with a tart cooking apple such as a granny smith, which balances the sweetness of the batter and the sweet and sour flavour of the citrus sauce. You can also make the sauce out of any other citrus juice. - 0
Heat 1 can (12 ounce) apple juice in a saucepan until hot.
Stir in a mixture of 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; simmer about 10 minutes, or... - 21.9206
Curry Sauce With Tart Apple
1) In a large skillet heat butter. Add garlic, onion, curry powder and apple and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
2) Take off from heat.
3) Mix flour, cardamom, ginger and pepper thoroughly.
4) Cook and stir over low heat.
5) Fold in chicken broth, lemon... - 45.8585
Apple Brandy Sauce
Apple Brandy Sauce is easy to make. The Lemon juice with sweet butter makes the Apple brandy sauce juicy. - 29.0535
Apple Topping Sauce
Pare and core apples, cut into very thin slices.
Place in 2 quart casserole.
Mix together sugars, nutmeg, and peel; sprinkle over apples.
Dot with butter, pour hot liquid over all.
Cover; cook in Radarange oven 8 to 10 minutes, stirring at 3 minute... - 34.6348
Apple Country Ham Sauce
In glass bowl, cook ham drippings and onion on high (9) for 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except grated apples; cook on high (9) for 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir in grated apples. - 30.8862
Honey Apple Sauce
1 Blend the cornflour (cornstarch) with a little applejuice to a smooth consistency.
2 Place the remaining applejuice, honey and raisins in a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/2 cup) jug and microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
3 Whisk in the blended cornflour... - 25.8329