- » Apple Kugel
Apple Kugel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple kugel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple kugel recipes.
Apple Matzo Kugel
In small bowl soak matzo in water until soft; drain in colander and squeeze dry.
Transfer to medium bowl; add egg yolks, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
In a separate bowl combine grated apples, fruit juices, lemon rind, sweetener, and... - 39.4893
Apple Pecan Noodle Kugel
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add noodles, stir, and cook until tender to bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and immerse in cold water until cool, about 2 minutes. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, core and shred apples.
3. In a... - 37.2662
Apple Matzo Kugel
1. Combine topping ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
2. Place the matzo farfel in a large bowl. Add the apple juice, and stir to mix well. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Add the egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon, and salt to the matzo mixture, and stir... - 36.3778
Apple-cinnamon Noodle Kugel
Prepare as above, increasing sugar to 1/2 cup and adding 2 apples, pared and chopped and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon to noodle mixture. - 13.4729
You May Also Like!
Noodle Kugel With Fruit
Boil and drain noodles.
Stir with other ingredients.
Place in well-greased, shallow, heavy casserole.
Bake at 350°F about 3/4 hour. - 34.484
In a bowl, blend the noodles with the sugar, 7 tablespoons of butter, eggs, salt, raisins, apricots, and apples.
With remaining butter coat a large casserole, and pour in the blended noodles.
Sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon blend and cook, uncovered, in the... - 32.7072
Cook noodles in 3 quarts boiling water to which 1 tablespoon oil has been added.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Combine with remaining ingredients and turn into lightly oiled baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Serve warm or cold. - 36.936
Jewish Fruit Kugel
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
In a large bowl combine eggs, sugar, cooking oil, and cinnamon; beat well.
Stir in apples, apricots, and raisins.
Toss fruit mixture with drained noodles.
Turn into a greased 1-quart casserole.
Cover;... - 34.2039
Combine carrots, sugar, apple, flour, lemon peel, juice and wine.
Mix well and blend in lightly beaten egg yolks.
Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until they stand in stiff peaks when beaters are withdrawn.
Gently and quickly fold into carrot... - 35.0843
Jewish Fruit Kugel
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine apple, apricots, raisins, and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 3 minutes or till apple is cooked and raisins are plump.
In same casserole combine eggs, sugar, cooking oil, and cinnamon; beat well.
Add cooked... - 41.1424
Mix lemon juice with shredded apples, set aside.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring... - 41.8812
Lukshen Kugel is a delicious dessert Yiddish delight that you simply can't resist. This Popular Jewish flatbread pudding is a never miss item. Try this Lukshen Kugel. Its quite easy for a special evening with your friends and enjoy their compliments. You can... - 47.5098
Kasha Almond Kugel
Kasha Almond Kugel is an easy to cook and tasty to eat dish! I personally like this Kasha Almond Kugel and this recipe sounds great. A really well done recipe! - 42.5708
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. For preparing pasta casing: Boil salt in large pot of water.
3. Cook pasta until it softens. It may take 10 minutes, by when it becomes slightly overcooked.
4. Take a 2-quart casserole and grease it... - 47.5948
Apple Kugel Recipes By Category