- » Apple Juice Marinade
Apple Juice Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple juice marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple juice marinade recipes.
Boneless Pork Chops With Apple Thyme Marinade
Combine juice, vinegar, oil, soy sauce and thyme in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator up to 8 hours, turning pork once or twice.
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
Season... - 34.6168
Game Hens Or Squab With Apple Juice
Remove poultry necks and giblets and reserve for other uses, if desired.
With poultry shears or a knife, split each bird lengthwise along one side of backbone.
Place birds, skin side up, on a flat surface and press firmly, cracking bones slightly, until birds... - 33.3136
Apple Juice And Orange Chicken Teriyaki
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl; add chicken.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in medium saucepan; remove chicken from marinade and saute in heated oil 8 minutes, stirring often.
Add marinade;... - 33.4729
Sauerbraten With Sauce And Marinade
Sauerbraten is a German delicacy. Sauerbraten is made of boneless beef marinated by vinegar flavored mixture and cooked with apple syrup sauce. Sauerbraten is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 46.1965
Quick & Easy Marinade
In 1-quart casserole, combine oil, celery, onion, celery seed, orange peel and sesame oil.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender-crisp.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 to 2... - 39.9573
Italian Dressing Marinated Vegetables
Combine water, vinegars, lemon juice, seasonings, garlic and parsley in large saucepan.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes until desired doneness.
Remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature, cover and chill for at least 2-3 hours... - 32.6128
Curried Cornish Hens With Apples
Curried Cornish Hens With Apples has a great taste. The fusion of apple juice and soy sauce gives the Curried Cornish Hens With Apples a luscious taste. - 41.9656
Chicken Teriyaki With Orange Juice
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender and mix well.
Pour into deep bowl and add chicken.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 days, turning occasionally.
When ready to cook, preheat broiler.
Arrange chicken pieces in shallow pan.
Broil about 6 inches... - 31.7117
Pork Shoulder Roast
Place roast in a deep bowl.
Combine juice, cinnamon, chili powder, onion, and pepper.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Bank about 20 glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6... - 39.0975
Herbed Lamb With Apples
For marinade, stir together apple juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, honey, rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Place lamb, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet... - 40.7477
Apple Plum Spiced Turkey Breast
Remove gravy packet from turkey breast and discard.
Place turkey in large plastic food storage bag in baking dish.
In 4-cup measure, combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2to 3 1/2 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring after ever - 32.3656
Curried Chicken And Apples
Combine apple juice, lemon juice, parsley, curry powder, salt, paprika and pepper.
Marinade chicken 1 hour.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
Microwave chicken on HIGH for 3 minutes; turn 1/4 turn after 2 minutes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Slice... - 48.0093
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Spicy Soy Apple Chicken
In small saucepan, combine soy sauce and apple juice concentrate.
In small bowl, combine mustard, ginger, cloves and garlic powder.
Add 1/4 cup of soy-apple liquid to spice mixture; blend thoroughly.
Stir spice mixture into remaining liquid in saucepan and... - 38.7248
Peel and core the apples.
Cut crosswise into 1/2" thick rounds.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the grape juice, lime juice, honey, mint, ginger and coriander.
Let marinate for 20 minutes.
Transfer the apple slices to a hot grill; reserve the marinade.
Cook,... - 39.5449
How To Make Grilled Sliced Apples
Chef David Bishop show how to cook "Grilled Sliced Apples". This is a great side dish for pork and chicken. The apples taste like an apple pie and have a great crispness to them. - 0
Pork Fillets With Apple Sauce
1. Place fillets in a bowl, pour over combined honey, soy sauce, garlic, orange juice and five-spice powder and marinate for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Barbecue fillets until tender, brushing with marinade during cooking.
3. To make sauce, melt... - 34.5191
Apple Glazed Leg Of Lamb
Trim fat from lamb.
Place lamb in a large shallow dish.
Combine apple juice concentrate and next 4 ingredients; pour over lamb.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove lamb from marinade, reserving marinade.
Place... - 44.7288
Roasted Pork With Honey Glazed Apples
Pork Tenderloins: In large sturdy plastic bag, combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, green onions, garlic, gingerroot and pepper.
Add pork to bag. Seal bag; place in large bowl. Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 35.2472
Peel and core the apples and cut into thick rings.
Place in a flat dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, the vanilla extract, brandy and spices.
Leave for 1 hour to marinate.
Mix all but 2 tablespoons of the flour with 1 1/4 cups... - 39.951
Ham And Apple On Skewers
Place all ingredients in bowl, mix and marinate 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate ham and apples on skewers; place on ovenproof platter.
Broil 8 to 10 minutes 6 in (15 cm) from top element.
Turn skewers over once and baste with marinade.
These... - 30.4694
Grilled Chicken With Apple And Rosemary
1. In shallow baking dish, combine apple juice, vinegar, oil, rosemary, pepper, salt, lemon rind and garlic.
2. Add chicken and apples, coating well with marinade. Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight.
3. Preheat grill to high heat.
4. Remove chicken... - 38.5322
Apple Honey Glazed Chicken Legs
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine chicken, apple juice, garlic, and pepper. Seal bag, set in a bowl, and chill at least 4 hours or up to 1 day; turn over occasionally.
2. Lift chicken from marinade. Barbecue as... - 27.937
Apple And Lamb Kebabs
Mix apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon pepper in plastic bag or nonmetal container.
Add lamb cubes; toss to coat well.
To marinate, place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
Remove meat from marinade and thread onto... - 37.1712
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 47.4193
Grilled Apple Brined Turkey
In a large kettle, combine the first seven ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir until the salt and sugar are dissolved.
Stir in oranges.
Remove from the heat.
Add cold water to cool the marinade to room temperature.
Remove the giblets from the turkey... - 43.062
Pear Apple Fans
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. In a small bowl, combine apple juice, cinnamon powder and lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On the curved side of each pear halve, make 4 slits lengthwise from stem end to bottom, keeping... - 43.8311
Apple Glazed Chicken Thighs
1.Combine first 7 ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until brown sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, cool completely.
2. Place chicken in a zip-top plastic bag. Pour half of apple juice mixture over chicken, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator... - 36.3464
Pork And Apple Skewers With Mustard
1. To make the mustard sauce, combine the mustards in a small bowl and slowly blend in the cream. Leave to stand while you prepare the pork and apple skewers.
2. Cut the pork fillet into bite-size pieces and set aside until required.
3. Core the apples, then... - 39.5036
Pork Chops With Apples And Onions
1. In a bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
2. Drop pork chops in it and mix to coat evenly. Marinade pork chops overnight in refrigerator or at least 2 hours.
3. Place a skillet on... - 106.093
Apple Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl mix together apple juice, salad oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and savory.
2) Arrange the chicken breasts in a plastic bag and place in a shallow dish.
3) Gently stream the marinade over chicken.
4) Seal the bag tightly.
5) Place in... - 45.7619
Crispy Marinated Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, add vinegar, apple juice and pepper.
2) Keep aside.
3) Combine the rest of the ingredients.
4) Pour the marinade over the vegetables and stir gently.
5) Cover and chill for several hours, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve as a... - 46.0826
Sauerbraten With Crab Apples
Drain apples, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Return apples to jar, then cover and chill.
For marinade, combine reserved syrup, vinegar, onion, cloves, bay leaf, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes; cool.
Place roast in a plastic... - 49.183
Spicy Grilled Chicken With Apples And Chiles
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine all the juices, peppers, onions, garlic, parsley, and cilantro
3. In a shallow dish, place the chicken breasts, and pour the marinade... - 46.8718
A Goose With Golden Apples
1) Discard the excess fat from inside the bird.
2) Stuff the chopped onion, crushed garlic and sliced lemon in the inner cavity of the bird.
3) Boil the cider with the spices, add over the bird and marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if... - 45.0198
Cornish Hens Stuffed With Apples Almonds And Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Coat a baking tray with the non-stick cooking spray
3. Wash and pat dry the hens
4. Prepare a marinade with onions and lemon juice in a large bowl
5. Place the chickens in the marinade and allow them to soak up... - 43.0139
Roast Pork With Apple Saute
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees centigrade and place a roasting tin in the oven.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the rosemary, mustard, sugar, honey and lemon juice.
3. Cut the pork in half and add to the dish, turning to coat. Shake off any... - 45.2052
Pork Loin Chops With Apple Chutney
TRIM PORK CHOPS of excess fat and sinew.
1.Combine wine, oil, honey, cumin and garlic in small jug; mix well.
Place chops in shallow non-metal dish; pour marinade over.
Store, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning... - 44.7922
Cotelettes Dagneau With Apple Horseradish Sauce
Clean the lamb chop bones.
In a mixing bowl combine the lemon juice, shallots, onion, thyme and bay leaves.
Place the lamb chops in a non-reactive dish and spoon the lemon mixture over all.
Allow the chops to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour,... - 43.0389
Miso & Maple-marinated Pork With Apple & Onion
Cut meat into 1/8-inch-thick slices 6 to 7 inches long.
In a heavy plastic food bag (about 1 qt.), combine miso, syrup, sake, ginger, and pork; mix well.
Seal shut and chill for at least 1 hour or up until the next day.
Core apples; cut into 1/2-inch... - 39.0041
Crusty Cross Rib Roast
Crusty Crossrib Roast has a delicious taste. The meat and apple juice gives the Crusty Crossrib Roast a refreshing taste.Crusty Crossrib Roast is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 33.1902
Wild Goose Becancour
Place salt pork, onions, apples and garlic in baker.
Add pieces of bird.
Dot with herbs, .season.
Pour apple juice or cider and marinade.
Close and bake.
Before serving, sprinkle with capers. - 33.5904
Fruity Pork Medallions
Are you fond of using fruits in your food recipes. Then here is something innovative for you to try. Marinated pork medallions cooked with apples and apricots makes an interesting dish and combines the goodness of meat with nutrition and taste of these... - 109.702
Fruit And Lamb Kabobs
For marinade, combine apple juice concentrate, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, cinnamon, and ginger. Place the lamb pieces in a plastic bag; set the bag in a bowl. Pour the marinade over the lamb. Close bag; turn to evenly distribute marinade. Let the lamb... - 31.8973
Spicy Fruit Pork Steaks
1. To make marinade, whisk garlic, chili powder, apple juice, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Place steaks in a shallow ceramic or glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Drain steaks and reserve... - 29.0897
Kebabs Of Curried Lamb
Combine ginger, curry powder, soy sauce, honey and wine in a pan and heat, stirring, then allow to cool, for a marinade.
Place lamb cubes in a glass dish, add marinade and baste, set aside for at least 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Peel and core apples and... - 40.4481
1. Combine apples and celery; marinade with French dressing or sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Just before serving, add nuts and mix with mayonnaise or cooked salad dressing thinned with cream.
3. Serve on crisp lettuce. Garnish with... - 29.849
Barbecued Chicken Halves
Barbecued Chicken Halves is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, this Barbecued Chicken Halves is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.1979
Lime Beef And Chicken Kabobs
For marinade combine apple juice concentrate, the water, lime peel, lime juice, sesame oil, salt, thyme, and, if desired, red pepper.
Cut chicken and beef into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a plastic bag set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over chicken and beef.
Close bag... - 41.2693
Brandied Sirloin Tip Roast
For marinade, combine oil, brandy, apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and pepper.
Place beef in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Pour marinade over beef.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight, turning bag several times to... - 41.0985
Pasta Salad With Artichoke Hearts Cheese And Peppers
1 Cook the pasta in unsalted water according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons of the artichoke marinade, the applejuice, vinegar, marjoram, salt, and red peppersauce until well blended.
2 Drain the artichoke... - 33.749
Citrus Tomato Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Blend the marinade ingredients.
Place the chicken in a large bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
Preheat the broiler.
Remove the... - 45.2415
Rosemary Roasted Tenderloin
1. Trim the tenderloins of any visible fat and membranes. Rinse with cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place the tenderloins in a shallow nonmetal dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Pour the marinade over the meat, turning... - 30.8755
Roast Wild Goose
Place goose in marinade made by combining vinegar, wine, lemon juice, orange juice, onion, nutmeg, bay leaf, celery leaves, and parsley.
Let stand 3 to 4 hours, turning and basting frequently.
Remove goose from marinade and rub cavity with salt and... - 39.018
Marinated Hot Fruit Compote
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Pare and core pears; cut each into 6 wedges. Prepare apples the same way. Hull and wash strawberries; wash fresh blueberries. Place all fruit in 1 1/2-quart casserole; toss to mix.
3. To make marinade, combine orange juice,... - 33.1123
1) Clean, dry and trim cutlets and remove surplus skin.
2) To make the stuffing, in a mixing bowl, add crumbs and parsley.
3) In another bowl, beat together mustard and egg, add the milk.
4) Add this mixture into crumbs and mix... - 45.9805
Grilled Rosemary Pork Roast
In a saucepan, combine the first six ingredients and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
Place pork roast in large resealable plastic bag and add half of the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate overnight turning... - 37.7894
Shrimps In Whiskey
Thaw shrimps if frozen.
Remove dark vein from center back.
Wipe with damp cloth.
Pour marinade in a flat bottomed glass pan.
Let shrimps marinate one hour in refrigerator, turning them once to allow marinade to penetrate entirely.
Lay shrimps in... - 45.0645
Waldorf Salad A La Russe
Combine and chill for marinade: oil, vinegar, seasonings and lemon juice.
Layer sliced avocados and mushrooms on platter.
Marinate in dressing 1 hour. - 22.7651
Fruited Chicken Thighs
Trim excess fat from chicken, place chicken in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine apple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice; pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade; add raisins, apricots, prunes, and ginger... - 39.4138
Roast Marinated Venison
The venison roast can be either leg or loin cut, trimmed of all visible fat, and if boned tied with string into a neat close shape.
Wipe surface and pat dry.
Place in a bowl.
Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over meat.
Cover bowl and keep in refrigerator... - 35.6881
Marinated Pork Chops
Chef David Bishop teaching how to marinade pork chops. You can use this same marinade for shrimp, chicken thighs and fish steaks. - 0
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 113.094
To make the marinade, place all the ingredients in a jar and shake well.
Arrange a selection of vegetables or fruit on skewers so that the cooking time of each is approximately the same.
Brush over with the marinade and grill on a barbecue.
Garnish with... - 32.1685
Tony Clarke S Mandarin Pork
Carefully bone the meat from the chops, but reserve the bones.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
Combine the apple juice, one half cup soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, mustard, worcestershire, monosodium glutamate and rum.
Pour the mixture over the pork and... - 43.9516
In a small bowl combine grapefruit juice, honey, Kirsch and mint; mix well.
In a shallow bowl arrange fruit.
Pour grapefruit juice mixture over fruit.
Marinate for 1 hour.
In a shallow dish soak bamboo skewers in water to cover for 10 minutes.
Preheat... - 40.7798
Pork Tenderloin Bake
Pork tenderloin bake is a easy bake of pork tenderloins with pineapple and sherry marinade. Cooked with the flavors of soy sauce, chili sauce, ginger root and garlic, the pork tenderloin bake has an oriental taste and feel to it. - 45.0818
Ginger Sherry Pork Chops
1) Remove the fat from pork chops.
2) Take the other ingredients in a glass or plastic dish to mix them well.
3) Coat the pork with the marinades and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Make sure not to keep them in the refrigerator for more... - 40.471
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Remove cores from unpeeled apple and pear; pit nectarine.
Cut fruits into chunks.
Mix fruits in shallow dish.
Mix reserved juice with remaining ingredients; pour over fruits.
Stir to mix.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3... - 37.6161
Pollo Asado Chicken Breasts
Combine the apple juice, lime juice, garlic, chili, paprika, oregano and pepper in a flat dish.
Wash and thoroughly pat dry the chicken breasts.
Pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/2-inch... - 33.9222
Sherried Roast Chicken
Trim excess fat from chicken.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; reserve for other uses.
Rinse chicken under cold, running water; pat dry.
Combine sherry and next 3 ingredients in a large zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag; seal bag and shake.
Place chicken in... - 39.5476
Here is a nice recipe to make Chimmichuri and concoction that goes well as a sauce, dip or even a marinade. Watch this easy and simple multipurpose recipe. - 87.2448
Honey Glazed Chicken
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients.
Add chicken; seal and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Place chicken and marinade in two greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dishes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until... - 38.4095
Crusty Barbecued Cross Rib Roast
Combine oil, apple juice, coffee, fennel, onion powder, and pepper.
Pour over meat, cover, and let stand for 1 to 2 hours, turning often.
Bank about 20 medium-glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6... - 39.4979
Grilled Lamb Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Place chops in a zip-top heavy-duty plastic bag.
Combine apple juice concentrate and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Pour over chops; seal bag, and shake until chops are well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 32.3434
Grilled Lamb Chops
1. Trim fat from chops. Place chops in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Combine apple juice concentrate and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Pour over chops; seal bag, and shake until chops are well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag... - 25.3673
Diamond Head Turkey With Pineapple
1. Slice the turkey into manageable pieces
2. In another bowl, mix the pineapple juice, onions, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic and add the turkey pieces to the bowl.
3. Cover and chill for four hours till required
4. Peel, core... - 44.8648
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 42.8727
Tropical Fiesta Steak
1 For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together the orange juice concentrate, oil, honey, the 1 tablespoon green onion, the mustard, mint, and hot pepper sauce. Remove 1/4 cup of the mixture to make the relish; cover and refrigerate until needed.
2 Place... - 35.4297
Tropical Fiesta Steak
1. For marinade, in a small mixing bowl stir together orange juice concentrate, cooking oil, honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon sliced green onion, mint, and hot pepper sauce. Set aside 1/4 cup of the mixture to make the relish; cover and chill till needed. Place... - 35.9327
Broiled Mackerel Fillets With Berry Sauce
1 Blend all the ingredients for the marinade in a blender.
2 Soak the fish fillets in the marinade for 15 minutes. Drain them and dry on absorbent paper, then dip in seasoned flour.
3 Brush the fillets with oil and place on a greased broiler rack. Broil for 3... - 34.029
Corned Leg Of Lamb
1) Trim off the fat from lamb.
2) In a pan or dish, marinate the lamb in marinade for overnight or up to 3 days by covering with a lid.
3) Place the lamb over heat to bring a boil.
4) Reduce heat and cook by simmering for 2 hours or... - 40.6943
Sesame Skewered Scallops
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Place in a plastic bag.
For marinade, combine sherry, cooking oil, sesame seed, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pour marinade over scallops.
Marinate in the refrigerator for several hours, turning bag occasionally.
Drain,... - 45.3509
Ham Sprout Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, scrub potatoes.
Peel a strip around the center of each new potato.
Cook, covered, in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool.
In a plastic bag combine... - 32.4322
Its surprising to know that you have not tried my Fruit Kabobs recipe yet. The primary ingredient in this is Fruits. It is an effortless Side Dish. Do let me know how you've liked my Fruit Kabobs. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel... - 49.5988
Baked Liver With Lemon And Juniper
Remove any visible tubes or pieces of gristle from the liver and place it in a shallow dish.
Grate the lemon rind over the top, add the juniper berries and pour over the lemon juice and cider or wine.
Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
Put the chopped... - 44.2418
Cider Baked Pork Chops
1. ln a large shallow glass baking dish, mix the cider, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and pepper. Arrange the chops in a single layer and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight,... - 29.7637
Roast Loin Of Pork
This Roast Loin Of Pork is sure to win a few hearts over dinner. The dish offers a surprising mixture of unexpected flavors. Serve the Roast Loin Of Pork for parties and watch how everyone gets addicted to it! - 42.0894
Rabbit With Fruit Sauce
This Rabbit With Fruit Sauce is pretty good for shower or party use. I have listed only a few ingredients in this Rabbit With Fruit Sauce, use them and you have a great dish in front of you. Go for it! - 41.4694
Fish Lover's Kebabs
Marinate halibut 15 minutes in chopped onion, oil, lime juice, Tabasco sauce and wine.
Drain and reserve marinade.
Alternate fish, green onions, water chestnuts, lime slices and apple wedges on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Broil 8 to 10 minutes in... - 37.3615
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 48.5305
Shrimp And Fruit Skewers
Combine 1/2 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup vinegar, 1/4 cup salad oil, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and 1/2 tea spoon salt.
Use 8 ounces fresh or frozen shelled shrimp.
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Pour mixture over shrimp in shallow dish; chill 1 hour.
Remove shrimp from... - 31.1393
Lamb Kebabs For 12
Combine sherry, oil, oregano, and pepper.
Thinly slice 1 of the onions, add to mixture, and pour over lamb.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or until next day, stirring occasionally.
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Cut the... - 33.8352
Herbed Beef Tri Tip Roast
1. Rinse meat and pat dry. Cut 1/2-inch-wide slits all over roast. Cut garlic into 1/2-inch slices and tuck into meat slits. Rub meat with herbs. Place in 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, add beer, and seal bag. Set in a bowl and chill at least 1 hour, or up... - 27.3113
Grilled Rack Of Lamb
In a saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove 1 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour the remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add lamb.
Seal bag and turn... - 44.5296
Fruited Lamb Roast
The fruited lamb roast is a lovely and juicy lamb recipe roasted in the oven with dried fruits like apricots, raisins and pears. I make this recipe often for dinner parties and each time is an absolute success. Simple and easily prepared, the fruited lamb... - 48.2699
Cynthia's Leg Of Lamb
Trim the excess fat and silver skin off the lamb.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
Place the lamb in a large zip-top bag and pour the marinade over the meat.
Seal the bag and place the lamb in the refrigerator for 24 hours to... - 44.5109
Shrimp Mezze With Citrus And Feta
To Marinate: In a small bowl whisk together the citrus juices, oil, garlic, Pernod, tarragon, and pepper to taste.
(Marinade may be refrigerated overnight.) Thread 4 extra-large or 2 jumbo shrimp on skewers.
(If they are wooden, cut to fit.) Place in a... - 44.0816