- » Apple Juice Barbecue Sauce
Apple Juice Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple juice barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple juice barbecue sauce recipes.
Apple-cider Barbecue Sauce
Are you planning for summer dinners at home? Then you may also be looking for a nice barbecue sauce. Watch this video which shows how to make apple barbecue sauce. It is simple and just delicious to use at home for barbecues and even as a dip. The chef... - 112.8
Apple Barbecue Sauce
Combine apple juice and onion in 1 quart saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
Stir in chili sauce, applesauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard and hot pepper sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 31.5265
Applesauce Barbecue Sauce
Place onions and butter in a deep, 11/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, catsup, applesauce and salt.
Heat, uncovered, on full... - 29.5506
Basic Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Do you want to make a barbecue sauce with all the basic ingredients? If yes, this video can help you do so. The chef shows making the sauce by preparing all the ingredients at home and does not use any readymade materials. Watch the video for full... - 120.488
Pork Fillets With Apple Sauce
1. Place fillets in a bowl, pour over combined honey, soy sauce, garlic, orange juice and five-spice powder and marinate for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Barbecue fillets until tender, brushing with marinade during cooking.
3. To make sauce, melt... - 34.5191
Best Barbecued Ribs
1. Prepare barbecue sauce: In 4-quart saucepan, combine ketchup, cider, Worcestershire, molasses, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, black pepper, and red pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens slightly, about... - 37.3527
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
1)Using a heavy duty aluminum foil, make a pan wide enough to hold a roast lamb in it. Miter the edges, making it firm.
2)As usual, prepare the lamb for roasting.
3)To make the barbecue sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil.
4)Stir the garlic... - 46.2739
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
This Smoke Barbecued Leg of Lamb with Mint Barbecue Sauce is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true meat-lover. This version of Smoke Barbecued Leg of Lamb with Mint Barbecue Sauce is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to... - 50.1724
Ham Steaks With Glazed Apples
Heat butter in pan, add apple slices, cook quickly until lightly browned, remove from pan.
Add sugar, syrup and lemon juice to remaining butter in pan, stir without boiling until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon rind, apple juice and brandy, boil few minutes or... - 32.0468
Apple Barbecued Ribs
1. Slice the ribs into pieces appropriate for serving.
2. Take a Dutch oven and place the ribs in it.
3. Put water and let the ribs cook for 30 minutes.
4. In a pan, heat oil and add onions to it.
5. Sauté the onions well.
6. Put... - 45.2778
Cut ribs into serving-size pieces, and place in a large dutch oven.
Add water to cover; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Drain ribs, and set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a medium saucepan until tender.
Stir in remaining... - 41.7221
Pork Shoulder Roast
Place roast in a deep bowl.
Combine juice, cinnamon, chili powder, onion, and pepper.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Bank about 20 glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6... - 39.0975
Mushroom Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce sounded really good to me when I first heard it and it tasted even better. This Barbecue Sauce is a long established family favorite. Make sure you don't miss the taste of this delicious sauce! - 33.1228
Southern-style Barbecue Sauce
An easy to make Southern-Style Barbecue Sauce. One of my favorites, this is also a very popluar recipe which can be tried with chicken dishes. Try it yourself and let me know how this Southern-Style Barbecue Sauce turns out for you. - 18.5676
Barbecue Sauce With Vodka And Ketchup
Check out this unique barbecue sauce recipe with vodka. The video here presents this super simple recipe to make a flavorful barbecue sauce in just a few minutes. Take a look and try out this effortless recipe with a flavorful twist to make your barbecue more... - 95.1802
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together and gently simmer covered for 30 minutes.
2) Use as required.
For a more hotter sauce, add extra chili powder or a dash of cayenne. - 39.5002
Southern Style Tomato Barbecue Sauce
In a blender or food processor puree the onions in batches with the vinegar, the chili sauce, the apple, the molasses, the oil, the garlic, the gherkin with the juice, the mustard, the celery salt, the Worcestershire sauce, the Tabasco, the cayenne, and t - 26.1667
Tofu In A Barbecue Sauce
1. Take a skillet, heat oil and fry the onion gently for about 3 minutes, add tofu, garlic, Tabasco and shoyu.
2. Fry these ingredients for several minutes until the tofu becomes crispy.
3. Turn over the cubes carefully and ensure that they remain... - 43.5483
Glazed Pork Chop
For glaze, in a small saucepan stir together apple juice concentrate and barbecue sauce.
Place chop on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Brush with some of the glaze.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 7 minutes.
Turn and brush again with... - 34.0779
Spicy Soy Apple Chicken
In small saucepan, combine soy sauce and apple juice concentrate.
In small bowl, combine mustard, ginger, cloves and garlic powder.
Add 1/4 cup of soy-apple liquid to spice mixture; blend thoroughly.
Stir spice mixture into remaining liquid in saucepan and... - 38.7248
Alabama Pulled Pork Sandwiches With White Barbecue Sauce
To prepare sauce, combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and chill.
To prepare pork, cut pork in half lengthwise; cut crosswise into 2 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine vinegar and next 7 ingredients (through garlic powder) in a medium saucepan;... - 42.2914
Pork And Apple Skewers With Mustard
1. To make the mustard sauce, combine the mustards in a small bowl and slowly blend in the cream. Leave to stand while you prepare the pork and apple skewers.
2. Cut the pork fillet into bite-size pieces and set aside until required.
3. Core the apples, then... - 39.5036
Apple Stuffed Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Season inside with salt-free seasoning and pepper.
Place apples, leeks and herbs in chicken cavity.
Pull skin over neck and body openings; secure with... - 40.1846
Cider Glazed Pork Roast
In small bowl, combine apple cider, mustard, oil and soy sauce.
Insert meat thermometer in center of thickest part of roast.
Arrange medium-hot briquets around drip pan.
Place roast over drip pan.
Cover grill and cook 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until meat... - 30.9011
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
Apple And Lamb Kebabs
Mix apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon pepper in plastic bag or nonmetal container.
Add lamb cubes; toss to coat well.
To marinate, place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
Remove meat from marinade and thread onto... - 37.1712
Tangy Barbecued Fish
In 1 1/2 quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except fish.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Marinate fish in sauce at least 3 hours or overnight, turning pieces occasionally.
Prepare grill for barbecuing.
If using a charcoal grill,... - 38.9461
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 35.3949
Apple Glazed Pork Loin
Barbecue pork by indirect heat placing pork on grill directly above drip pan.
Cover barbecue and adjust dampers as necessary to maintain an even heat.
In a bowl, stir together apple juice, soy, garlic, and ginger.
After meat has cooked for 1 hour, baste with... - 34.2071
Apple-glazed Pork Roast
Bank about 20 medium-glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6 inches above drip pan; grease grill lightly.
Place pork on grill, fat-side-up, directly over drip pan.
Cover barbecue and adjust dampers... - 37.307
Baby Back Rib With Asian Bbq Sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the baby back ribs on it.
2. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. For the dry rub: In a bowl, mix garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt.
4. Smear the baby... - 102.025
Sweet Pepper Cream Shrimp
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Peel the shrimp and set them aside.
Place the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat... - 43.5884
Do you want to know how to barbecue at home? Try making Barbecued Brisket! This very detailed step-by-step recipe guides you on how to barbecue a brisket at home. This makes the brisket tender and preserves natural moisture. The best part is that this can be... - 88.1503
Barbecued Beef Short Ribs
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; add chopped onion, and saute until onion is tender.
Add flour, stirring well.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add apple cider, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 42.8636
Barbecued Chicken Halves
Barbecued Chicken Halves is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, this Barbecued Chicken Halves is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.1979
Southern Barbeque Sauce
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Heat and allow the mix to boil.
4) Use as a marinade for chicken. - 41.3428
Oven Bbq Chicken Wings
These chicken wings are roasted in a high oven and then smothered in BBQ sauce. I used my apple juice sauce but any store bought sauce will do. These are easy to make and always a hit with kids and adults alike. They are great as an appetizer or as a meal. - 126.796
Barbecue Steak Sandwiches
1)In a sauce pan, melt the butter. Sauté the onion till it turns light brown.
2)In a bowl, mix salt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, ketchup and apple sauce.
3)Cover the steaks with sauce and allow it to stand for 15 minutes.
4)On a... - 46.2169
Zingy Barbecued Chicken
In blender container, place all ingredients except chicken; blend 30 seconds.
In small saucepan, pour blended sauce mixture and heat about 5 minutes, until slighdy thick.
Remove from heat; dip chicken in sauce one piece at a time, turning to thoroughly... - 39.505
Barbecue Steak Sandwiches
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Barbecue Steak Sandwiches. This recipe of Barbecue Steak Sandwiches uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 50.7643
Pork Chop Barbecue
1. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste and add it to a baking dish
2. Bake, with the lid on, in an oven preheated to 350°F for three quarters of an hour and pour away its fat
3. Combine all the other ingredients and pour them over the... - 35.0346
Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
1. In a large pot, add the water, garlic, vinegar, black pepper, anise, Worcestershire sauce, root beer schnapps, baileys pina colada flavor, garlic powder and apple cider vinegar.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the pot and mix it in well. Let... - 101.514
Microwave Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Combine all ingredients, except ribs, in a 1-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 minutes, stirring twice. Set aside.
2. Cut ribs into 3 to 4 serving pieces. Arrange in a 10-inch round baking dish, overlapping... - 26.2523
Barbecued Pork Loin Back Ribs
1. Combine all ingredients, except ribs, in a 1-quart glass bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, stirring twice. Set aside.
2. Cut ribs into 3 to 4 serving pieces. Arrange in a 10-inch round baking dish, overlapping... - 31.925
Barbecued Steak Sandwiches
1) In a frying pan, melt some butter and sauté the onion till lightly browned
2) Add in the salt Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, ketchup and the apple sauce
3) Mix it all thoroughly and pour the sauce over the beef steaks
4) Allow... - 46.326
1) In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together except the fish and cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, keep aside to cool.
2) In a shallow baking dish, place the fish in a single layer, pour over the sauce and allow to stand... - 42.6005
Spicy Bbq Sauce With Chipotle Chili
Its grilling season! Just because you are eating a plant based diet doesn’t mean you have to give up the grill. This sauce tastes great on tofu and tempeh, eggplant and portobello mushrooms. Or just throw a big dollop over your veggie burger. It’s super... - 136.097
Korean Barbecue Ribs
Ever wondered what makes Korean Barbecue ribs so delicious? Now if you have been visiting Korean restaurants very often to do enjoy Korean Barbecue Ribs, then the rush is over. Tamar is revealing the secret ingredient for Korean Barbecues. It’s a apple pear... - 129.56
Betty's Oven Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven Barbecued Chicken Drumsticks. The sauce used in this recipe is in the previous upload, Betty's Basic Barbecue Sauce. You may choose a more elaborate sauce, such as Betty's Bourbon Barbecue Sauce, Betty's Own... - 0
Barbecued Beer Butt Chicken
One of the best barbecue dishes to do while tailgating is Barbecued Beer Butt Chicken. Watch this video to learn the easiest and the best way to make this popular dish. - 115.687
Barbecued Cornish Hens
Split Cornish hens in half by cutting along breastbone and along either side of backbone.
Remove and discard skin and backbone.
In 2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes, or until mixture... - 47.1393
Grilled Baby Back Ribs
1. Take the baby back ribs. Remove the membrane by first cutting a portion with knife and using a paper towel, tearing it off. Place them in a large pot.
2. In a large bowl, mix cider vinegar and brown sugar.
3. Pour it over the ribs and let it... - 101.31
Hot Chilli Pork Spareribs
1. Season ribs with black pepper and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine apple juice, lime juice and Tabasco sauce, pour over ribs and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
2. To make glaze, heat oil in a saucepan and cook onions,... - 36.2629
Ruby Glazed Chicken Breasts
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine apple juice, jelly, cornstarch, and salt.
Cook and stir till mixture boils.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir in marjoram.
Skin chicken, if desired.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Grill chicken, bone side up,... - 39.914
Kebabs Of Curried Lamb
Combine ginger, curry powder, soy sauce, honey and wine in a pan and heat, stirring, then allow to cool, for a marinade.
Place lamb cubes in a glass dish, add marinade and baste, set aside for at least 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Peel and core apples and... - 40.4481
Smothered Okra Eggplant And Tomato
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 1 cup of the onions, the bell peppers, 1 cup of the okra, the finely diced eggplant, and the seasoning... - 45.7299
Combine all the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the shrimp evenly with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the onions, bell... - 44.7952
Galbi - Korean Food
1. For the Sauce: In a bowl, mix the pineapple juice, mirin, rice wine, soy sauce, dashi, garlic, chopped onion, green onions, 3 tablespoon of honey and the sesame oil. Stir to mix.
2. Add pork shoulder steak or beef short ribs and marinate at... - 106.249
Grandma Barb's Baked Bbq Chicken
This oven- baked bbq chicken recipe was one of my favorites growing up. It's tender, juicy, with just the right amount of tanginess. Serve this baked bbq chicken with mac n cheese, roasted corn, green beans, yeast rolls and sweet tea for an amazing dinner! - 120.398
Butterflied Bbq Chicken In The Oven
Here is a nice and easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy. I dry brined this chicken but that is optional. I am also using my apple juice bbq sauce. Use whatever sauce you like. Enjoy! - 0
Seasoned Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Make Barbecue Sauce.
Heat oil; cook onion and garlic, covered, 3 to 4 minutes to soften.
Remove lid; brown slightly.
Add flour; brown slightly.
Add tomatoes and stock; bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients; cook 15 minutes.
Strain; set aside.
Make... - 39.9465
Cut each roast in half; place in two 5-qt.slow cookers.
Combinetheapplejuice, garlic, salt and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over the meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Shred pork with two forks; place in a very large bowl.
Stir in 2... - 41.4788
Paul Kirk's Grilled Chicken Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Use a wire whisk to beat out all the jelly lumps.
3) Brush the mixture all over the chicken.
Put the chicken on the grill, keeping the bone-side down, over low heat. While cooking,... - 38.3147
Pork With Red Chili Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chilies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chilies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chilies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover and... - 35.1963
First Attempt At The Uds = Fail!
So last night I was anxious to start using my newly built UDS and decided to do a whole chicken on it. Well it didn't go as I expected. - 0
Wipe fish with a damp cloth.
Cut two pieces of heavy-duty foil the size of the fillets and place against skin sides of fish; crimp edges.
In a pan, combine soy, sherry, lemon juice, and ginger; simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened slightly.
Brush soy... - 31.2705
Bbq Chipotle Chicken Sliders
These little sliders are super easy to make and absolutely fantastic! You can use rotisserie chicken for these or simply cook your own chicken. I used one whole chicken breast which I boiled and shredded for this. Depending on the size of your bread and the... - 136.065
Tarragon Cider Basting Sauce
In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine cider, vinegar, onion, butter, steak sauce, honey, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring mixture occasionally.
Use as a meat marinade or use to baste chicken, beef, pork, or... - 32.2888
Cola Braised Pulled Pork And Spicy Mustard Sauce
Pulled pork refers to a piece of pork butt or shoulder that is cooked in a small amount of liquid, slowly and for a long time, and then pulled apart. It is usually served in a sandwich bun with barbecue or mustard sauce. This recipe can be made in a Dutch... - 129.859
Pork With Red Chilli Sauce
1. To make sauce, cut chillies into flat pieces. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chillies and cook for a few seconds each side. Remove chillies from pan, drain on absorbent kitchen paper and place in a bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover... - 36.3509
Low-fat French Fries
1. Boil potatoes in skins until just tender.
2. Remove from water and chill.
3. Peel and slice into French fries or leave skins on and cut lengthwise into 8 wedges.
4. Place in a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce and seasoned salt OR sprinkle... - 24.9231
Beef/pork Smoked Ribs - Great Ribs On The Uds
Today I did some beef ribs as well as baby back ribs with a quick and easy apple BBQ sauce.
Also I did the drawing for Big Bob Gibson's BBQ Book and congratulation to ManCaveMeals for winning! - 0
Slow Smoked Pulled Pork
If you have heard the term “low and slow” it definitely applies here. This cut of meat loves time before it is smoked to perfection pulled pork. Watch this video and learn how to inject the basting liquid into the pork butt, marinate and slow smoke the... - 122.905
Smoked Pork Rib Sandwich
Nothing like a sandwich with some fresh pulled pork as the stuffing! Try this recipe for your bbq party and your would have your crowd wanting more of these yummy sandwiches! See this video on how to make a moist and flavorful pork ribs with the bbq pit boys! - 95.2761
Cranberry Orange Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cranberry sauce and orange juice; mix and cool.
Stir in grated orange peel; chill until mixture begins to set.
Fold in apple and celery.
Pour into lightly oiled 5-cup mold or individual molds.
Chill until firm.
Unmold on... - 40.8298
1 Use whatever fruit you can get. Peel and cut fruits into bite sized chunks, slices or shapes (use cookie cutter or melon bailer).
2 To make one kabab, carefully push a thin skewer through the fruits, alternating colours and shapes. For a sweeter one, you... - 36.6246
Savory Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until cooked through, breaking up any large pieces; drain.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. Take a large 10 inch skillet and put sausage in it on medium flame.
4. Once the sausage... - 46.6085
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Want a restaurant quality food to carry for picnic or tailgating or even carry them to your backyard during summer? Scott is showing a delicious Southern Pulled Pork Sandwich which he had developed from one restaurants in Louisiana which serves delicious... - 116.8
Anyone old enough to remember the 70s sitcom, The Brady Bunch remembers the episode where Peter says “Pork Chops & Apple Sauce” with a bad accent. Funny stuff.
In honor of his childhood memories, Sean takes a thick cut pork chop, throws on a tasty rub,... - 0
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0
Honey Glazed Pork Loin With Chunky Applesauce
For applesauce, in a medium saucepan combine apples, water, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or till apples are tender.
Stir in 1/4 cup honey, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, for... - 47.0269
Mustard Glazed Leg Of Lamb Sandwiches
Stir together 1/4 cup mustard, apple juice, rosemary, soy sauce, and garlic.
Insert meat thermometer near the center of meat.
Arrange preheated coals around a drip pan in a covered grill.
Test for medium-low heat above pan.
Place meat on grill over drip... - 42.5738