- » Apple Jelly
Apple Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple jelly recipes.
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 45.0826
These Jelly Apples taste unique ! Try these nutty sugary apples make a delicious dessert ! Try these Jelly Apples and let me know if you share my passion for them. - 35.903
Winter Apple Jelly
1. In a large saucepan, mix together juice, color and pectin; bring to a full boil.
2. Stir in sugar and bring the mixture back to boiling; constantly stir and boil for 2 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and skim.
4. Into sterilized hot... - 35.6445
These Jelly Apples are so sweet ! I like this gooey syrupy dish for dessert ! Try these Jelly Apples and tell me what you think about them ! - 34.9583
Home Made Apple Jelly
Apples that ripen the latter part of August or early September are best for jelly.
Choose any tart, juicy cooking apple which is barely ripe.
Overripe fruit lacks sufficient pectin for good jelling.
Wash apples; remove and discard stem and blossom ends; cut... - 34.6212
Tart Apple Jelly
Choose tart apples, 3/4 of them fully ripe and 1/4 underripe.
Wash, remove stem and blossom ends.
Do not peel or core.
Cut apples into small pieces.
Place apples and water in saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer 20-25... - 33.3469
Rinse, remove stem ends, and quarter apples.
(Do not core or pare fruit.) Add the water to apples in a preserving kettle.
Cover and cook gently until fruit is soft, stirring occasionally.
Strain fruit through a jelly bag.
The pulp remaining in bag may be used... - 33.0161
Basil Apple Jelly
1) Wash apples and quarter them. Discard stem and blossom ends.
2) In a saucepan add apple and enough water to cover.
3) Cover and cook the apples until tender for about 20 minutes.
4) In a jelly bag or 4 thicknesses of cheesecloth add... - 32.7831
Apple Jelly With Herbs
1) In a large pan, place the apples after cutting them into quarters, alongwith the herbs.
2) Add the cider and just enough water to barely cover the apples. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook over low flame till the apples have softened.
3) Pass... - 32.1848
Peppermint Apple Jelly
1. In a small saucepan, bring the apple juice to a boil; remove from the heat. Stir in the peppermint leaves, cover, and let stand for 10 minutes. Strain into an 8-quart stainless steel or enameled stockpot; discard the leaves.
2. Stir in the sugar, lemon... - 31.5339
Jelly Made With Apple Juice
To prepare juice: Select about one-fourth firm ripe and three-fourths fully ripe tart apples.
Sort; wash; and remove stem and blossom ends; do not pare or core.
Cut apples into small pieces.
Add water; cover; and bring to a boil on high heat.
Reduce heat and... - 30.076
In a saucepan, soften gelatin in apple juice and lemon juice.
Bring to a rolling boil, dissolving gelatin; boil 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir in liquid artificial sweetener and food coloring.
Pour hot into hot jars.
Store in refrigerator up to... - 29.2978
Apple Or Crabapple Jelly
Wash apples and remove stems and blossom ends.
Cut into small pieces without peeling and add enough water to cover fruit.
Bring to a boil and cover.
Simmer until apples are very tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Strain through a wet jelly bag that has been scalded... - 29.13
Aristocratic Apple Jelly
Stir apple juice and pectin together in 2-quart glass bowl.
Microwave 5 to 7 minutes, uncovered, on high, or until mixture boils.
Add bitters, lemon juice and a few drops red food color.
Stir in sugar.
Microwave 7 to 9 minutes uncovered, on... - 27.5646
In 8- to 10-quart kettle combine apples and 5 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; simmer about 30 minutes or till very soft, stirring occasionally.
Strain through jelly bag or several layers of cheesecloth; do not squeeze.
Add enough water to... - 27.3567
Apple Jelly Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat jelly with cloves over low heat and melt; stir until smooth.
2. Remove and discard cloves.
3. Serve Apple Jelly Sauce over ice-creams. - 26.3577
1. Wash, wipe and chop the apples. Do not peel or core. Add water and simmer slowly until fruit is soft and mushy.
2. Remove from fire, and transfer the pulp to a jelly bag (or use a thin muslin cloth tied loosely).
3. Suspend bag over a bowl and allow the... - 25.9522
All Season Apple Jelly
1. Prepare glasses and lids, and melt paraffin
2. In 6-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot, mix apple juice and fruit pectin. Over high heat, heat mixture to boiling, stirring constantly. Immediately stir in sugar. Stirring constantly, heat until mixture... - 25.2061
Apple Jelly is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Apple Jelly using this recipe. - 24.436
Apple Jelly With Fresh Mint
In a medium bowl, mix together the jelly, mint, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 24.3246
Crab Apple Jelly
Wash the apples and cut up without peeling or coring—just remove any bad portions.
Barely cover with water (about 2-3 pt.) and simmer with the chosen flavouring till tender and well mashed (about 1 hr.).
Strain through a scalded jelly bag.
Bring the... - 23.3806
Vegan Apple Jelly
In a 3 qt glass dish, mix sugar and pectin, blowly add apple juice; bring to boil (high) 6-8 minutes, stirring once or twice. (Covering speeds cooking.) Add sugar.
Microwave (high), uncovered, 7-9 minutes, stirring once or twice after mixture boils.
Test for... - 21.7759
Wash apples and, cut into pieces leave cores and seeds in pot, and cover with cold water and cook until tender.
Drain through cheesecloth, without pressing Measure juice and add equal amount of sugar boil together for 20-30 minutes, testing frequently on fa... - 20.7839
1. Place apples and water in 4-quart casserole. Cover with lid. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 15 to 20 minutes, or until apples are tender.
2. Strain apples and liquid through cheesecloth-lined strainer. (There should be 4 cups of juice.) Return juice to... - 20.0508
Apple Jelly Recipes By Category