- » Apple Honey Bars
Apple Honey Bars Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apple Honey Bars recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apple Honey Bars recipes.
Honey Bars With Dates
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease two 13x9x2-inch baking pan with butter.
3. Into the prepared pans, pour half of the oatmeal mixture into each; press at the bottom and spread evenly.
4. Place each pan on the centre rack of... - 46.4768
Lebkuchen Honey Bars
Heat honey and sugar to dissolve sugar.
Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and beat in peels, spices, egg white and milk.
Stir in flours and baking soda.
Stir in almonds and dried fruit.
Spread into a lightly greased 11" x 7" pan.
Brush top with... - 45.8541
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 45.4112
Apple, Walnut, And Poppy Seed Bars
1 To make the dough: In a large bowl, stir the flour, sugar, and salt.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3 In a small bowl, stir the water and yolks together.
4 Using a... - 45.5772
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 31.3379
Place dried apples in a medium-size bowl and pour boiling water over them.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, shaking pan frequently, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Let cool; then place in a large... - 39.5678
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 40.1801
Fruited Cereal Bars
1) Take a small bowl and mix together cereal, raisins, and coconut in it, keeping them aside.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine apple juice and honey in it.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over this and keep aside to soften.
4) Stir cook the mixture over low... - 39.3757
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a food processor, chop the prunes with 1 tablespoon flour.
4) In a small saucepan, combine the prunes with apple juice and butter.
5) Bring to a... - 44.743
Crunchy Raisin Bars
1. In small bowl combine cereal, raisins, and coconut; set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine juice and honey; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Pour juice... - 30.4483
Chocolate Almond Honey
1. In a bowl, mix together cracker crumbs, condensed milk, honey, orange juice, orange rind and mix well.
2. Now, add chocolate chips, chopped almonds and mix well.
3. Into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan, pour the mixture.
4. In a... - 41.5981
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 46.0618