- » Apple Graham Cracker
Apple Graham Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple graham cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple graham cracker recipes.
Apple Graham Cracker Cake
Cream together butter and 1/2 c.sugar until light.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add alternately with milk and vanilla to other ingredients, stirring until well-blended.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into... - 44.9923
Apple Graham Cracker Pudding
Crumble six graham crackers in the bottom of a greased 1 1/2 qt.
Cover with half of the apples; sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Repeat this layer and pour milk over all.
Bake at 350 degrees, 30-40 minutes or until apples are tender. - 31.7232
Apple Graham Cracker Delight
Use 4 graham crackers for each serving.
Spread a generous amount of applesauce on 3 of the crackers.
Stack them like a layer cake.
Frost outside of stack with whipped cream.
Chill at least 20 minutes - 26.2876
You May Also Like!
Graham Cracker Apple Pudding
Grease a baking dish.
Crumble 7 graham crackers in bottom; then make a layer of 3 cups of apples.
Sprinkle with spices.
Repeat the cracker, apple & spice layers once more.
Pour milk over all.
Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve with whipped cream. - 35.4579
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, combine melted shortening, honey, and apple juice. Stir to mix well. Make a well in center of flour... - 36.7226
Creamy Apple Cake
Combine cake mix, butter and one egg; blend well.
Spread batter in glass baking dish.
Cook on high (9) for 3 to 4 minutes.
Arrange apple slices over base.
Blend sour cream and remaining egg; spread evenly over apples.
Combine topping ingredients in small... - 45.4092
Graham Y Apple Crunch
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Peel, core and thinley slice the the apples, toss with the sugar and keep aside.
3) In a medium sized bowl, mix the craker crumbs, brown sugar, flour; fold in the butter and mix... - 34.8671
Graham Apple Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Peel and core apples.
3. Slice thinly, and toss with sugar; keep aside.
4. In a medium bowl mix the cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and flour
5. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly; keep... - 40.2601
Nutty Graham Cake
1. To prepare cake, coat a 10-inch tube pan with cooking spray, dust with 2 teaspoons flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Beat 1/2 cup butter with a mixer at medium speed until creamy, gradually add 3/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar, beating... - 35.77
Apple Graham Pie
In large glass mixing bowl place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1 Minute, until melted.
Add sugar and crumbs.
Press half of mixture firmly and evenly into 9-in pie plate.
In large mixing bowl place apple slices; they should be 1/8 to 1/4-in... - 39.9132
Apple Graham Cookie Pudding
1. In a small bowl, combine applesauce and cinnamon. Stir to mix well.
2. Spread a layer of cinnamon applesauce over bottom of a 1 1/2-quart shallow casserole; top with a layer or graham crackers. Continue layering applesauce and graham crackers until all... - 24.8147
Applesauce Graham Delight
Applesauce Graham Delight is a quick and easy delight. You can make it in advance for your dinner. Your taste buds will fall in love with this delicious treat! - 38.5102
Spread apple butter about 1/4 inch thick on 19 of the crackers; stack in groups of 4 for ease in handling.
Place stacks on side, pressing together in a long loaf, ending with the unspread cracker.
Chill several hours.
About 1 hour before serving, spread top... - 28.3027
Apple Graham Cracker Recipes By Category
Apple Graham Cracker Course: