- » Apple Ginger Punch
Apple Ginger Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple ginger punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple ginger punch recipes.
Holly Berry Punch
Blend apple and cranberry juices together.
Boil together the water and sugar.
Add the juices.
Just before serving add the ginger ale. - 30.725
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.2016
Apple Orchard Punch
In large punch bowl combine apple juice, cranberry cocktail concentrate and orange juice.
Stir to dissolve.
Slowly add ginger ale.
Vertically, thinly slice apple forming whole apple slices.
Float apple slices on top of punch. - 29.4384
Apple Juice Punch
This Apple Juice Punch recipe is my favorite.This Apple Juice Punch recipe is very easy and simple. This punch is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Apple Juice Punch recipe. - 29.2069
Ginger Tropical Punch
1. In a medium saucepan combine water, sugar, gingerroot, cloves, and stick cinnamon. Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Cool the mixture; cover and let steep in the refrigerator for several... - 37.0207
Rosy Apple Punch
1. In a bowl, add hot apple juice, gelatin and allow to dissolve.
2. Add cold apple juice, lemon juice and mix well.
3. Into glasses, add the apple juice mix, top up with ginger ale. Serve cool. - 32.2983
Hot Apple Punch
1) Mix together sugar and water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Turn off heat and add spices. Cover it and let it stand for an hour. Then strain.
3) Before serving, mix together syrup, fruit juices and cider and bring to a boil.
4) Serve it hot. - 36.9694
Fruit Glow Punch
In large punch bowl, combine concentrates and apple juice.
Stir in ginger ale.
Spoon sherbet into bowl.
Serve immediately. - 21.6527
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil; reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Strain and dis-; card spices.
Combine chilled mixture with remaining juices and ginger ale.
Serve over ice. - 40.1387
Hot Fruit Punch
This Hot Fruit Punch is fabulous ! Try this Hot Fruit Punch for a dessert on a cold winter evening and tell me if you like it ! - 30.5107
Festive Sparkling Punch
Chill all punch ingredients.
Place sherbet In a large bowl and pour in sparkling cider, ginger ale and orange Juice. Stir gently. Garnish with strawberries and/or orange slices. - 27.1617
Spoon sherbet into punch bowl.
Combine apple juice, water, sugar, and lemon juice; stir till sugar dissolves.
Add raspberries; stir till raspberries separate.
Stir into sherbet in bowl.
Slowly add carbonated beverage. - 29.2455
1. In a punch bowl, add pear-apple juice, lemon juice, ginger ale and mix well.
2. Into tall glasses, add ice cubes and pour the beverage over them. Serve chilled. - 26.5852
Boil sugar and water for one minute and cool; add juices and freeze in a Bundt pan or a similar mold.
Thaw 1 -1 1/2 hours before serving.
Add cold ginger ale and champagne.
Serve over block of ice in punch bowl or substitute frozen ring mold of punch... - 38.1895
In slow-cooking pot, combine orange juice with water, cider, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
Cover and heat on low for 4 to 6 hours (or longer).
Garnish with orange slices.
Keep hot and serve punch in slow-cooking pot.
Makes 7 to 10 servings.
Recipe may... - 38.1782
1) In a slow cooker, add the orange juice, water, cider, nutmeg and ginger; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the cooker.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 4-6 hrs ; remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 34.0155
Combine the cranberry and apple juice with the lemon peel and spices in a heavy pan.
Bring them almost to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Stir in the orange juice and fruit and add a little honey, if desired.
Serve immediately. - 35.6036
Watermelon Punch Bowl
Mix the pink lemonade with the cold water or whiz in a blender.
Add the carbonated beverage.
Rest the watermelon on the flat light-skinned side to prevent rolling.
If it refuses to remain steady, cut a thin strip of skin from the underside.
Now, with a sharp... - 33.6171
Pour juices and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Top with scoops of sherbet.
Serves 50. - 32.3194
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948
Coffee Punch Parisienne
1.Take a large saucepan; put coffee, apple juice, brandy, and ginger in it.
2.Let the ingredients simmer until heated through.
3.Add ginger ale and stir.
4.Transfer with spoon in small mugs and serve warm. - 33.7716
Ruby Fruit Punch
1) In a punch bowl, mix the lemon juice, few sliced oranges and ginger ale together, blend well.
2) Then stir in the apple juice and cranberry juice cocktail, mix well.
3) Serve immediately. - 32.8878
In punch bowl, combine pineapple and apple juices.
Puree undramed strawberries in blender; stir pureed strawberries into pineapple juice piix-ture.
Pour in ginger ale.
Garnish with strawberry slices, lime slices and fresh mint. - 29.971
Just before serving, stir together first 6 ingredients.
Pour over an ice block in a punch bowl.
Garnish with orange slices and pineapple chunks. - 27.0349
1. In a punchbowl combine fruit juices.
2. In cheesecloth bag tie whole cloves and mix well adding to juice with other spices and sugar to dissolve sugar.
3. Let it stand for several hours and when ready to serve, stir well removing spice... - 46.3536
Sparkling Thanksgiving Punch
Looking for a cold, sparkling, refreshing and downright delicious punch to serve for Thanksgiving or autumn occasions? Let me show you how to make one of my favorite cold weather punches!!
This sparkling Thanksgiving punch taste like apple cider infused with... - 126.997
Hot Fruit Punch
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients except orange slices
2. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour.
3. Garnish with orange slices
4. Serve hot directly from slow cooker. - 40.1293
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 25.8491
In a large bowl combine pineapple juice, lemonade, cranberry-apple juice, cherries with syrup and sliced oranges.
Add food coloring to desired color.
To serve: Combine punch and ginger ale in punch bowl.
Unmold sherbet ring in warm water; float in... - 29.9097
Spiced Cider Punch
Combine cider, cinnamon, and cloves in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Strain cider to remove cinnamon and cloves; chill.
Combine cider and juice.
Just before serving, combine juice mixture and ginger ale in a punch... - 25.3096
In a large, nonreactive bowl, combine the Pimm's, ginger ale, lemonade, and fruit and cucumber slices.
Stir to blend and add plenty of ice cubes.
Serve in chilled glasses garnished with mint. - 28.5633
Grape Cider Punch
Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil for 2 minutes on low heat.
Remove from heat.
In another sauce pan mix 2 cups apple juice and cinnamon and clove powder and bring to boil.
Let it boil for 5 minutes on low heat.
Add crushed... - 43.3706
Spiced Cider Punch
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together cinnamon, cider and cloves in it. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
2) Strain cider and remove spices. Chill.
3) Combine cider with juice.
4) Take a punch... - 37.2409
Tie the spices in a bag and heat them in 1 bottle of the ale for 10 minutes.
Remove spice bag and add the sugar.
Stir in the remaining ale plus sherry.
Heat without boiling for 20 minutes while flavors blend.
Beat the egg whites until softly stiff and turn... - 37.8345
Apple Orange Cooler
Fill punch cups half full with chilled apple juice.
Put a spoonful of orange sherbet into the cup and follow with ginger ale, poured in slowly, to make about three-fourths cupful of Cooler. - 22.7505
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 145.931
1. In a large punch bowl, combine apple juice, ginger ale, lemon and cinnamon.
2. Give a good stir.
3. Chill until ready to serve.
4. Slide in a few slices of lemon if desired and serve from the punch bowl. - 32.0491
Pour cider and ginger ale into punch bowl.
Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color.
Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 27.6033
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stud orange spiral with cloves 1/2 inch apart. Place in shallow pan along with apples; bake, uncovered, 20 minutes.
3. In large saucepan, combine ale, rum, sugar and ginger; bring just to boiling, stirring until sugar is... - 32.1621
Combine juices and grenadine; chill.
Pour over ice in punch bowl.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly add ginger ale.
Float scoops of sherbet. - 25.7288
1) In a bowl, combine the apple juice, apricot nectar, lemon juice and grenadine syrup together.
2) Refrigerate until chilled, then pour over ice in a punch bowl.
3) Rest the bottle on rim, gradually add the ginger ale.
4) Add scoops of sherbet to... - 38.0023
Lemon Apple Sparkle
1) In a saucepan, blend apple juice with spices and simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the juice and stir in concentrate until melted.
3) Drizzle in the remaining apple juice.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) In punch bowl, pour the lemonade mixture over ice and... - 42.8423
Spiced Wassail Bowl
Put the beer, sherry, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, lemon rind and brown sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to just below boiling point, then remove from the heat.
Put the apples in a heatproof punch bowl.
Warm the brandy... - 34.7252
Measure all ingredients except apples and oranges in large pot.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 10 minutes.
If using glass container, rinse with hot water to warm it before filling with hot punch.
Float slices of apples and oranges on top. - 39.6662
1. For Baked Apples—Butter two baking dishes and insides of covers.
2. Wash and core apples.
3. Core by inserting corer in stem end; cut toward blossom end, pushing halfway into apple. Remove corer and insert in opposite end. Make a complete turn with corer... - 41.9512
1. One or two days ahead, make Orange Ice Ring so it will be frozen firm.
2. Combine the cider, imitation-orange-juice concentrate and com syrup in a large pitcher. Chill at least 3 hours.
3. Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl; stir in ginger... - 28.6507
Preheat oven to 350F.
Stud unpeeled oranges with cloves 1/2 inch apart.
Place in shallow pan; bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
In large saucepan, combine ale, rum, sugar, and ginger; bring just to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Place hot oranges in... - 27.7642
1. Place apples in a shallow baking pan. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 20 minutes, or until tender but still firm enough to hold their shape. Set aside.
2. Tie cloves, allspice, cardamom seeds and cinnamon in double-thick cheesecloth. Place in a kettle... - 36.2233
1) Into a large pan, pour 1-quart of the ale.
2) Add the cinnamon stick and sugar and gently simmer the mixture over low heat very slowly till the sugar has dissolved completely.
3) Add the lemon slices, spices, sherry and the remaining... - 35.8251
Sparkling Harvest Cider
In punch bowl, combine apple cider and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add ginger ale.
Garnish with apple and cinnamon sticks if desired. - 25.4011
Four Fruit Refresher
Combine all ingredients except ginger ale; stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
When ready to serve, pour fruit juice mixture into a chilled punch bowl, add ginger ale, and stir gently to blend. - 31.3816
Mandarin Fruit Cup
Drain syrups from orange segments and pineapple into a small bowl; save to add to punch.
Combine fruits in a medium size bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon into sherbet glasses.
Garnish with slices of preserved ginger, if you wish. - 27.1725
Mandarin Fruit Cup
1) In a small bowl, collect syrups from orange segments and pineapple to add to punch.
2) Take a medium-size bowl and mix fruits in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients and allow chilling.
4) Serve in sherbet glasses after garnishing with... - 31.6462
Sleeper Agent Cocktail, How-to
The sleeper agent, a cocktail that may creep up on you if you are not careful. Or, perhaps you will just be punched right in the face by juniper, almost a ginger and a finish of anise. Overall, a sour consistency which brings it together and tries to hide the... - 0
Traditional Wassail Bowl
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Wash apples and place in baking dish.
3. Roast in the preheated oven 45 minutes.
4. In a pan combine water, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, coriander seed, cardamom, mace and lemon rind,... - 44.296