- » Apple Ginger Jelly
Apple Ginger Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple ginger jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple ginger jelly recipes.
Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly
Yummy Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly is so tasty! This addictive dish is simply got an intoxicating flavor that you will never forget and will want more of. Try this Ginger Ale Fruit Jelly recipe! - 47.2131
Crab Apple Jelly
Wash the apples and cut up without peeling or coring—just remove any bad portions.
Barely cover with water (about 2-3 pt.) and simmer with the chosen flavouring till tender and well mashed (about 1 hr.).
Strain through a scalded jelly bag.
Bring the... - 25.4804
Heat apple sauce, stir in gelatin until dissolved, then add ginger ale, stir until foam is down, then add pecans.
Pour into bowl and chill until firm. - 22.4432
Baked Apples Monique
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) With a sharp knife, slit round the center of apple to avoid splitting.
3) Stuff the apples with small pieces of butter, sugar, lemon and/or ginger and bake for about 30 minutes on top shelf of... - 37.7232
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.5669
Baked Ham With Apple Mustard Glaze
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 350°F (*325°F).
Spray shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray and place ham in pan.
With knife, score ham by cutting diamond shapes about 1/4-inch deep through surface. Cover with foil.
Convection Bake for 1... - 27.4762
Merry Mince Pie
Combine sugar, salt, and spices.
Add next seven ingredients; mix well.
Pour into pastry-lined 9 inch pie plate.
Dot with butter.
Apply top crust; cut slits, and crimp edges.
Bake in 400 degree oven for 35 minutes.
Serve warm. - 39.9324
Old Time Apple Butter
Wash and quarter the apples into a saucepan.
Add the water and lemon juice.
Cover and simmer until very soft.
Press through a coarse sieve.
Measure the pulp into a saucepan and add an equal amount of sugar.
Add spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Simmer gently... - 33.8715
Peel and dice apples into a large heavy saucepan (5- or 6-quart size).
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Cover and turn heat low.
Let mixture simmer for 1 hour.
Uncover and continue cooking until thickened, stirring occasionally to prevent... - 37.5216
Peel and dice apples into large heavy saucepan (5Ã¢â‚¬â€6-quart size).
Add remaining ingredients, and bring to boil.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Let mixture simmer 1 hour.
Uncover, and continue cooking until thickened, stirring occasionally to... - 40.0536
In a medium mixing bowl cut margarine into Oat Bran Baking Mix till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add water all at once. Stir just till dough clings together. Let dough rest while preparing the filling.
For the filling, stir together apple, sugar, and... - 28.8707
Granny Smith Apple Strudel
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place apple in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add water to cover. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or just until apple is tender. Drain; cool completely.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a... - 40.9788
Gourmet Style Cranberry Apple Salad
Crush cranberry sauce with fork.
Soften gelatin in cold water and lemon juice; dis solve over hot water.
Stir into cranberry sauce; cool.
Add ginger ale; mix well.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Fold in apple, celery and nuts; chill until firm.
Serve... - 34.3083
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Granny Smith Soup
Peel, core and slice apples and place in a heavy based saucepan with chicken stock.
Finely grate rind and squeeze juice from lemon.
Add cinnamon, root ginger, breadcrumbs and lemon rind to saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10... - 41.5185
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry
1. To make cranberry sauce place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until mixture boils, simmer for 1 minute. Pour into a hot sterilized jar, label and seal. Store in the refrigerator. Serve with turkey or other poultry.
2. To make... - 39.3434
Mock Mince Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry.
3) In a bowl, mix the sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and ginger together.
4) Then add the apple, raisins, walnuts, orange and lemon peel and lemon juice; mix... - 47.8867
1) In a small saucepan, combine together all the ingredients except for the oranges.
2) Cook till the sauce is smooth and clear, constantly stirring.
3) Take the sauce off the heat and add the oranges. Stir well.
4) Serve the Mandarin Sauce as... - 33.2251
Cranberry Mince Pie
Cranberry mince pie is a wonderfully flavorful pie made with jellied cranberry sauce and apples. Touched with a spicy mix of ginger and cloves the cranberry mince pie is made a tad crunchy with walnuts and is served warm. - 37.2107
Mock Mince Pie
Line 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
In bowl, combine sugar, salt, and spices.
Add apple, raisins, cranberry sauce, nuts, orange and lemon peel, and lemon juice; mix well.
Pour into pastry lined pie plate; dot with butter.
Place top crust over filling; seal and... - 39.0612
Mock Mince Pie
In bowl mix together sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Add fruit, nuts, orange and lemon peel, and lemon juice; mix well.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry; fill with apple mixture.
Dot with butter.
Adjust top crust over filling; seal.
Cut slits in... - 42.4684
Pork Tenderloin Waldorf
Pork Tenderloin Waldorf has a fine taste. Pork Tenderloin Waldorf gets its taste from pork mixed with apple jelly and flavored with lemon juice. Pork Tenderloin Waldorf is loved by many people. - 44.0924
Tony Clarke S Mandarin Pork
Carefully bone the meat from the chops, but reserve the bones.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
Combine the apple juice, one half cup soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, mustard, worcestershire, monosodium glutamate and rum.
Pour the mixture over the pork and... - 43.9516
Spiced Rennet Custard
Combine spices and blend with boiling water.
Stir milk while heating to lukewarm (120°F.), not hot.
Remove from heat and stir in dissolved spices and rennet powder.
Pour at once into 5 sherbet glasses or custard cups.
Do not move until firm (absut 10... - 38.0755
Chicken With Orange Pilaf
Finely shred enough orange peel to make 7 teaspoon; set aside.
Peel and section the orange over a small mixing bowl, reserving the juice; set sections and juice aside.
For stuffing, in a medium saucepan stir together reserved orange peel, the chicken broth,... - 41.2657
Imperial Peach Mold
Mix gelatins in a bowl.
Heat peach nectar to boiling, pour over gelatins, stirring until they dissolve; add ginger ale and pour into a 1-quart mold.
Cool, then chill until firm.
Unmold on a large platter.
Surround with peeled and pitted peach halves, hollow... - 37.9412
Holiday Pork Roast
Holiday pork roast is a spiced and fruited pork recipe cooked with vegetables. Prepared with a ginger garlic and salt rub herbed with sage, the pork is roasted halfway. Brushed with an apple jelly and tabasco sauce blend, the pork is popped in the oven with... - 49.8427
Curried Prawns (shrimp)
Bring stock to boil, pour over coconut, cover and stand for 15 minutes.
Then drain, reserving liquid.
Slice onions and celery, dice apple, chop tomatoes.
Heat oil, fry onions until lightly brown.
Add celery, apple and tomatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
Add... - 45.0198
Basic Cream Cheese Delight
Go yummy with this special recipe for Cream Cheese Delight - this indeed is a sweet treat for all ages, seasons and occasions. Go ahead with this recipe of Cream Cheese Delight; it's extremely easy too! - 33.0297
Roast Stuffed Goose
For the stuffing: cover onions with cold water, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes, or until tender.
Boil turnip in salted water for 15-20 minutes until soft, drain and return to pan.
Dry over very low heat for 5 minutes, shaking... - 45.4796
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is all in all a great recipe. Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is one dish which has everything about it to suit every palate. Relishing! - 42.0445
Ribs With Mock Mincemeat
Cut ribs in serving-sized pieces; place, meat side up, in roasting pan.
Add water; season.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours.
In blender dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add remaining ingredients; blend to chop apple.
Drain ribs; top with... - 44.4238
Cranberry Mince Pie
Combine the sugar, salt, and spices.
Add raisins, nuts, peels, lemon juice, cranberry sauce, and apple; mix well.
Pour into 9-inch pastry-lined pie plate; top with lattice crust.
Bake in hot oven (400°) about 35 minutes.
Cut in plump wedges; serve warm. - 37.6532
Pumpkin Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Beat together prune puree, pumpkin... - 44.8058
Herbed Leg Of Lamb
Wipe the leg with a damp cloth.
Rub all over with the lemon.
Set on a rack in an open roasting pan.
Combine all the rest of the ingredients except the salt in a bowl and mash together.
Brush or spoon all over the lamb.
Let stand 2 hours at room temperature to... - 46.9502
Asian Party Mix
Organising a party in the near future? Asian Party Mix is one of the best things you can think about. Asian Party Mix is an authentic combination of noodles with nuts and fruits. You gotto taste it! - 29.9935
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Heat 1/2 cup butter in a skillet.
Add onion and celery; cook about 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Put bread cubes into a large bowl; add 1/2 cup water, the vegetable mixture, prunes, apple, and egg, and a mixture of the 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and poultry... - 40.8045
Mock Mince Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together sugar, salt, and spices.
4. Stir in apple, raisins, cranberry sauce, nuts, orange and lemon peel, and lemon juice.
5. Into the... - 49.1429
Old Time Mincemeat
1) In a saucepan, add beef and sprinkle salt over it. Cover with water and simmer for 2 hours.
2) Drain out the meat and reserve the liquid.
3) Let the meat cool. Add it to a food grinder and grind till smooth. Measure around 5 to 7 cups.
4) Drain... - 43.4977
Baby Back Rib With Asian Bbq Sauce
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the baby back ribs on it.
2. Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. For the dry rub: In a bowl, mix garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper and salt.
4. Smear the baby... - 102.025
Marble Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Liberally grease a 9-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) In a blow, sift together 1 1/2 cups of the flour, 1 teaspoon of the baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the soda,... - 48.7069
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115