- » Apple Frosting
Apple Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple frosting recipes.
Apple Yogurt Frost
1) Process a mixture of yogurt, apple juice, sugar, and ice cubes in a blender container until the mixture is thick and foamy.
2) Stir in sweetener if desired and process to combine.
3) Serve chilled. - 30.3801
Apple Banana Frost
Pour milk into small mixer bowl.
Place in freezer till ice crystals just begin to form around edges.
Beat with electric mixer till fluffy.
In another bowl combine applesauce, banana, orange, and honey.
Fold whipped milk into fruit mixture.
Turn into muffin... - 29.7582
Apple Snow Frosting
Use your electric mixer this frosting takes about 15 minutes to whip to a "snow." In small mixer bowl, beat egg white with salt till soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in 1/3 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Quickly grate down to core you'll need... - 28.6031
Apple Orange Frost
Combine applesauce, orange juice, lemon juice and sweetener.
Fold in egg whites.
Freeze until firm.
Salad will keep from two to four weeks in freezer. - 23.4041
You May Also Like!
Apple Candy Frosting
Apple candy frosting is made by heating together applesauce, cinnamon candies and light corn syrup. The apple candy frosting is a light and flavorful and mildly spicy frosting that can go great with apple cakes or fruit cakes. - 22.0349
Frosted Apple Drops
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, cloves, and nutmeg.
Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with apple juice, mixing well after... - 39.4074
Applesauce Cake With Apple Juice Frosting
Combine cake mix, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon.
Add applesauce and eggs.
Beat 3 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
Stir in chopped walnuts.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 8" layer cake pans.
Bake in 350° oven 25-30 minutes or until cake tests done.
Cool and... - 35.3959
Frosted Apple Sauce Cake
Mix together and spread on while cake is warm.
I often bake this cake as a Christmas gift. - 15.3872
One Bowl Apple Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
For cake: Preheat oven to 350°F .
Butter 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Turn into prepared dish and bake until cake tests done, about 1 hour .
For frosting: Combine remaining ingredients and mix to... - 35.897
Sugar Frosted Apple Pie
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace and salt in a large bowl; add apple slices; toss gently to mix; spoon into bottom crust; dot with butter or margarine. Cover with top crust. Pinch crust edges together; turn up and in. Pinch again... - 38.8106
Frosted Apple Brownies
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Combine flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon, gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in apple and pecans.
Pour batter... - 37.9548
Frosted Apple Raisin Pie
1) Make two halves of the pastry and roll out one half to line 9" pie pan.
2) In a bowl, mix together, sugar, flour, salt and cinnamon. Add apples and raisins to it.
3) Put the mixture into the pie pan. Pour orange juice and dot with butter. Cover it... - 41.6432
Apple Cake With Maple Frosting
1) In three 9-inch cake dishes, place the wax papers and line the bottoms.
2) In large bowl mix the granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and salt.
3) Stir in the oil, vanilla and eggs.
4) Stir in the walnuts and... - 47.8604
Cream the butter and milk powder.
Add the carob powder and beat well.
Add the honey, milk, and vanilla.
Beat with a rotary beater until smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
Spread frosting on cool cake.
Spread apple butter between the layers for a surprising taste treat. - 29.1321