- » Apple Flip
Apple Flip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple flip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple flip recipes.
Dapple Apple Flip
1. Place tea bags in a teapot; cover with freshly boiling water; brew 3 to 5 minutes. Pour into a large pitcher; let stand at room temperature to cool.
2. Stir in apple juice and lemon juice; sweeten to taste with sugar or no-calorie sweetener.
3. Pour over... - 25.7927
Dapple Apple Flip
1. In a teapot, place the tea bags, pour freshly boiling water over them ad brew for almost five minutes
2. Pour into a pitcher and allow to cool to room temperature; add apple and lemon juice and sweeten with as much sugar as per tastes
3. In... - 32.4896
How To Make Grilled Sliced Apples
Chef David Bishop show how to cook "Grilled Sliced Apples". This is a great side dish for pork and chicken. The apples taste like an apple pie and have a great crispness to them. - 0
1. In a saucepan, add apple slices, four tablespoons of butter and honey and cook for five minutes; set aside
2. In a bowl, beat eggs with a tablespoon of water
3. Heat two tablespoons of butter in an omeletter pan and add the beaten eggs into it;... - 37.1617
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix 4 egg whites, 3/4 cup oats, 1/2 cup diced apples, 4 egg whites and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
2. Spray a non-stick frying pan with olive oil cooking spray and heat on medium flame.
3. Spread the pancake mix into the pan and even out into... - 95.3001
Souffle Omelette With Apple Puree
Beat the egg yolks, sugar and cinnamon together.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff.
Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
Melt the butter in an omelet pan.
Pour in the egg mixture.
Let it set for about 1 minute, then gently work the underside... - 29.5611
Easy Sausage Apple Stuffing
It is holiday time and the time to impress guests with your culinary skills. What do you plan? We have a nice and easy sausage and apple stuffing that can be used for any dish that requires any kind of savor filling. In this video, the chef shows exactly what... - 119.284
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 116.295
Cooking With Jess - Grilled Chicken And Apple Panini
1. Coat a nonstick griddle or skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
2. Grill chicken, flipping once, until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
3. Spread half of the panini with mayonnaise.
4. Then top with... - 91.5849
Fresh Apple Almond Cake
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, salt, and nuts.
In another bowl, beat to blend eggs, butter, lemon juice, and vanilla; mix in apples.
Stir into flour mixture until batter is evenly moistened.
Scrape batter into a buttered and floured 10- to 11-inch... - 36.12
Pan-seared Pork Chops With Apple Sauce
Pork chops and apple sauce - this is a favorite combo for many of you. With this recipe video, you can easily cook your own favorite dish, without any problem. It's super easy and even a beginner in cooking can do this. So, watch the video and get into... - 103.542
Oven Baked Apple Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
Baking drumsticks and thighs is really pretty simple and quick. You will have a delicious meal on the table without fussing too much over it. These drumsticks are coated with a sauce made from honey and apple juice. They are then flipped during half time, and... - 136.952
1) Take 7 of the apples and peel, core and slice them. Transfer them into a large mixing bowl.
2) Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon and toss well to avoid discoloration.
3) Add the apples into a juice extractor and collect the apple juice.... - 39.1039
Chilled Apple Dessert
Chilled apple dessert…apples cooked in a mouthwatering syrup and served with whipped cream. A dessert like no other. Try!! - 43.4552
Apple's Cheese Omelette
Peel and core apples; slice into a bowl.
Add lemon juice, nutmeg, and cinnamon; mix lightly.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Stir in apple mixture and onion.
Cook, stirring often, just until apples begin to brown 6... - 42.5451
Oatmeal Apple Griddle Cakes
1.Use a sieve and sift baking powder, salt, sugar, and flour together.
2.Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3.Coat griddle with cooking spray.
4. Onto the hot griddle ladle batter.
5. Flip and cook second side once bubbles begin to... - 45.5674
Breakfast Apple Rings
1. Wash the apples well before coring them using a fruit corer.
2. Slice the apples into ½ inch thick rings
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. Combine sugar and cinnamon
5. Arrange apple rings on a cookie sheet
6. Brush each with melted butter... - 38.7321
Apple Barbecued Ribs
1. Slice the ribs into pieces appropriate for serving.
2. Take a Dutch oven and place the ribs in it.
3. Put water and let the ribs cook for 30 minutes.
4. In a pan, heat oil and add onions to it.
5. Sauté the onions well.
6. Put... - 45.2778
Roquefort Beignets With Apple Puree
1. In a bowl, mix eggs, milk and ½ cup water.
2. Blend the mixture and slowly put 1 cup flour in small quantities in between.
3. Continue blending and once smooth, put salt, pepper and clarified butter.
4. Add water to make the mixture reach... - 43.4386
Cheese And Apple Puffs
See Chef Walter Staib preparing simple and delicious puffs with apples and cheese. The apples here are sweetened and flavored with just cinnamon for a perfect aroma. Watch the recipe video and try it yourself to impress your family and friends! - 121.498
Apple Endive Tarte Tatin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In an oven proof pan, lay ½ cup of brown sugar.
3. Place endive and apple pieces on top of sugar.
4. Sprinkle sugar on apples and dot with butter.
5. Scrape off the seeds from vanilla pod and drop it... - 0
Apple Strudel - The Aubergine Chef
Here's a fun somewhat seasonal recipe! Now I wasn't raised in Europe so I can only go by what my chefs in school taught me, but from what I understand this is a pretty genuine recipe. What do you think? - 0
Barley Pilaf With Grilled Apples
1. To make the pilaf: In a saucepan, sautÃ© the barley, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom for about 2 minutes or until fragrance comes out.
2. Add the apple juice and water and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for... - 46.6865
Chocolate Crepes With Apple & Apricot Filling
For the batter, sieve the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl and make a well in the centre.
Whisk together the remaining ingredients.
Pour the mixture into the flour, and whisk until smooth.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the filling.
Put the... - 42.2512
Apple And Lime Rosti
Cook the potatoes in their skins until only just starting to soften — they must not be cooked through.
Cool, peel, then grate coarsely into a bowl.
Coarsely grate in the apples and immediately pour in the lime juice.
Add the finely grated rind of just 1... - 41.8352
Apple Drop Scones
1. Into a large bowl put the flour, cereal, apple, salt and sugar.
2. Beat well adding the egg and milk until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. With cover allow to stand for 15 minutes,
4. Heat a large, heavy-based frying-pan or griddle... - 46.4389
Cottage Cheese Apple Pancakes
Peel, core, and grate the apple into a mixing bowl.
Thoroughly mix in the cottage cheese, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, and salt.
Sprinkle in the flour and sifted baking powder, and stir well.
Butter or oil a heavy griddle or nonstick skillet and place... - 42.0031
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
1. Whisk together pancake mix, cinnamon, oil, eggs, water, oatmeal, and apple in a bowl until blended. Allow batter to stand for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle over low heat. Coat lightly with oil and pour in 1/4 cup batter per pancake.... - 36.469
Chicken And Apple Salad
This salad makes for a quick, easy and very healthy lunch idea. Feel better about indulging in those holiday pies and baked goods after eating this dish. - 111.108
Sweet Potato & Apple Blini With Bourbon Infused Trout Roe
Cut the sweet potato into quarters and put ina medium saucepan with 1 teaspoon of salt and cold water to cover.Bring to a boil and reduce the heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until the potato is very tender.In a large bowl, whisk together the egg,... - 20.6852
Watch the video and learn how make this simple and super easy apple pie! - 123.374
Individual Apple Strudels
The Individual Apple Strudels is a tasty dish that you can serve for a tea party or to your family on a lazy weekend afternoon! Try this wonderful Individual Apple Strudels recipe! - 47.1898
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.538
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 108.768
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
Swiss Cheese Apple Onion And Almond Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the butter and oil over medium-high heat just until the butter has foamed.
Add the onion and saute it over medium heat until light brown, about 6 to 7 minutes.
Add... - 42.7369
Apple Cider Turkey
Tell mama no more dried out Turkey for your holiday dinner anymore. Watch step by step how to make an Apple Cider brine and then slow roast a Turkey on the grill. And, it's real easy to do with these few simple tips, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Quick Apple Sausage Quesadillas
As family nutrition experts, we're often asked to give cooking demonstrations and lectures to groups of moms. From preschool playgroups to parent teacher organizations, we welcome the opportunity to meet fellow moms (and dads) and to dish about our favorite... - 35.7135
Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup Sauce
How to make Squash pancakes with Apple Syrup Sauce
"These pancakes are the culinary equivalent of "Fall" to me. I always pair them with my Apple Maple Syrup Sauce. It has a touch of brandy and Minnesota maple syrup, which is the best! The sweet and savory... - 119.751
Raw Pecan Tomato And Apple Bread
Have you ever heard of RAW BREAD? If you haven't the you need to checkout this incredible recipe by Sarah Katoa with SarahsEssentials.com. Listen in as Sarah show's you how to make this awesome recipe. - 117.767
Roast Chicken With Apple Sage Dressing
1. Start by preparing the chickens, start removing the liver and giblets from the cavities, also remove and coarsely chop the wings and neck, then finally tie the legs securely to the tail
1. In a large skillet, pour the the olive oil... - 43.769
Glossy Waldorf Salad
1. Start by peeling the apples. You can avoid the peeling in case of those apples which have young and bright red colored skins.
2. Core the apples and cube them in 1/2 inch length.
3. Put them in bowl and spray the lemon juice over it.
4. Marinate... - 42.6066
Apple Flip Recipes By Category