- » Apple Flambe
Apple Flambe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple flambe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple flambe recipes.
Apples And Sweet Potatoes Flambe
Apples and Sweet Potatoes Flambe tastes just amazing. All the flambe dishes carry a special taste to themselves. If you have never tried any of the flamed dishes, then you may want to start with a dessert like this one. But be careful while flaming. - 42.8141
Apples Flambe is a tasty dessert that s both tasty and visually appealing. This fruit dish is addictive. Try this Apples Flambe recipe for yourself! - 40.4379
Spiced Apple Flambe
Place apple slices in a 1-quart casserole.
Brush apples with lemon juice.
In a 1-cup measure stir together brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and ground cloves.
Stir in the orange juice.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 to 2... - 39.9912
Apples And Sweet Potatoes Flambe
1) Take a bowl of boiling salted water and cook the unpeeled sweet potatoes in it for half an hour just prior to chafing.
2) Peel and cut into ½ inch sized slices.
3) Remove the cores from apples and slice them into ½ inch sized pieces without paring... - 39.7296
You May Also Like!
Apples Breton Style
1. In a frypan melt the butter and lay in the apple rings.
2. Put in the brown sugar and lemon juice and let it cook until lightly browned and the sugar caramelized.
3. Scatter with cinnamon and pour in the rye or bourbon, set light and FLAMBE! - 30.2155
1. In a frypan melt the butter and add the ginger.
2. Lay in the apple slices stirring well.
3. On each side gently sauté and pour in 2 tablespoons brandy.
4. Set alight.
5. Onto a plate pour some eggnog and arrange the apple... - 39.8754
Stuffed Crown Pork Flambe
Stuffed crown pork flambe is a pork roast recipe. Stuffed with a herbed stuffing mix of apples and mushrooms, the stuffed crown pork roast is oven cooked and finished with brandy and can be served with the flames as they diminish for a great presentation. - 45.6423
Apples Flamed With Rum
In a wide saucepan heat the water, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon until the sugar dissolves.
Boil gently for several minutes.
Peel the apples and drop immediately into the hot syrup, turning to coat all over.
Poach very, very gently until the apples are just... - 44.4818
Escalopes De Veau Flambe Flamed Veal Escalopes
1) Put the escalopes between 2 sheets greaseproof paper.
2) Flatten the meat thinly by beating with a rolling pin or mallet.
3) In a non-stick pan, melt the butter with the oil and saute the meat for 5-7 minutes until the meat is tender,... - 44.1583
Baked Fruit Flambe
Trim off both ends of the pineapple, then cut it into 1 cm (J inch) slices. Remove the skin with a sharp knife and the centre core with an apple corer. Cut the rings into 6 to 8 segments each.
Heat the honey, cinnamon, butter and water until well mixed.... - 29.2608
Cook rock lobster tails according to package directions.
Keep hot; cook onion and garlic in butter in saucepan until tender.
Blend in flour and seasonings; add consomme, apple juice, lemon juice, and bitters.
Cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add chopped... - 38.5959
– Beat eggs in a bowl. Add flour, sugar, and milk and mix well.
– In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter. Cook sliced apples until golden. Add 1 tbsp (15 ml) Calvados or Cognac and set aside.
– In a separate skillet, melt rest of butter and cook... - 27.8717
1) Cut the cheese into 3 wedges and place in a shallow heatproof serving dish.
2) Use butter over the cheese and broil for 5 to 6 minutes about 7 to 8 inches away from the heat.
3) Gently heat the brandy till warm.
4) Ignite, and add over the... - 38.6538
Veal Cutlets With Cream And Brandy
1 In a skillet, heat the butter until foaming.
2 Add the veal cutlets and brown them evenly.
3 Add in thinly sliced mushrooms.
4 In another shallow pan, heat brandy and ignite it to flame.
5 Pour the flames over the veal.
6 Add in the cream and... - 42.8144