- » Apple Filling
Apple Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple filling recipes.
Crunchy Cheese And Apple Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In a bowl, place the blue cheese, apples, mayonnaise and reserved mashed potatoes.
5) Stir the cheese... - 35.8075
1.Start by paring 2 large, sour apples and also grate them into a saucepan
2.Now add the juice and grated rind of the lemon, and sugar to the saucepan
3.Cook for 5 minutes and make sure to keep stirring constantly
4.Cool before spreading... - 33.449
1. Beat egg yolks, sugar, and salt in a large bowl until light and thick. Gradually beat in bourbon, then butter.
2. Pour mixture into a heavy 2-quart saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in vanilla... - 32.3232
Spicy Apple Filling For Crepes
Melt butter in microproof pie plate, about 1 minute on HIGH.
Add apples and cook on HIGH 3-4 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Add sugar, spices and juice and cook 1 minute longer to dissolve sugar.
Spoon apple mixture into prepared crepes, arrange in serving... - 30.7277
Simple Apple Filling
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until apple is tender.
2. Strain apple mixture through a sieve into a bowl; discard apple.
3. Return apple juice mixture to... - 30.234
Not only a gourmet, but anyone can judge how appetizing and flavorful Apple Filling is. This yummy yummy Apple Filling recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A great Dessert recipe is one like this. There is no bigger sin than reading this recipe of Apple... - 28.703
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Stir to mix.
Cook and stir until hot. - 26.925
Apple And Rum Filling
Warm the rum, add the raisins, and leave to soak.
Peel and core the apples and cut into thin slices.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and lightly brown the apples for 7-8 minutes, adding the sugar and cinnamon after 3-4 minutes and then the raisins and rum. - 26.7936
Place the dried apples and enough water to cover in a saucepan over medium heat.
Simmer until tender, stirring frequently.
Beat with a hand mixer until mashed.
Stir in the sugar and allspice. - 23.0603
Put the apple, brown sugar and 2 teaspoons of water into a saucepan and simmer until the apple is soft.
Add the cinnamon and beat until smooth. - 21.0494
Combine all ingredients and 2 tablespoons water in saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, for 10 minutes or until mixture is thick and apples are tender.
Cool.serve as desired. - 19.7754
Apple Filling Recipes By Category