- » Apple Crisp Salad
Apple Crisp Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple crisp salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple crisp salad recipes.
Crisp Apple And Walnut Salad With Honey Yogurt Dressing
TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until serving time.
TO PREPARE THE APPLES: Combine the lemon juice and 1 cup of water in a large bowl.
Cut the apples into... - 39.2093
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Peel, core and slice the apples into a bowl. Add one-half cup of the sugar, the spices and lemon juice. Mix lightly and pour into a buttered one-and-one-half-quart casserole.
3. Blend the remaining sugar, flour, salt... - 37.866
You May Also Like!
Molded Apple Salad
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Molded Apple Salad. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Molded Apple Salad! - 41.9931
Red Apple Salad
Combine fruits, celery and nuts in bowl.
Combine and mix salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Add to fruit; mix carefully.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serve on crisp salad greens. - 41.509
Apple And Raisin Salad
1. Wash the raisins and soak them in the sherry or orange juice.
2. Meanwhile, wash, core and chop the apples. Mix with chopped celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix immediately with the mayonnaise.
3. Add the raisins and liquid on which they soaked. Mix well and... - 29.6361
Thai-style Green Apple Salad
This Thai-style salad is a lot like som tam, but uses green apples instead of green papaya. Since green papaya can be hard to find, the green apple provides a nice tart flavor and crisp texture that's incredible in this type of salad. I hope you love it! - 0
Celery And Apple Salad
1. Wash, clean and cut celery into 1/2 inch cubes, and transfer into a mixing bowl.
2. Using a knife, dice onion very finely and add to the celery.
3. Using a knife, skin, quarter and deseed the apples. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes and put in the other... - 34.5826
Apple Grapefruit Salad
1) Soak and dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 1/2 cup water and cool it.
2) Take a 2 quart mold and pour about ½ cup into it and allow it set.
3) Chill the remaining gelatin until syrupy
4) Now, core the apple and narrow wedges. Place it on the gelatin at... - 44.7897
Spinach Bacon And Apple Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients with salt and pepper in jar with tight-fitting lid and shake well.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook bacon in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned and crisp.
Drain well on paper towels.
Crumble and set... - 44.7055
Apple Mint Mold
1) In a medium bowl, add in boiling water and gelatin. Stir thr gelatin till it has dissolved completely.
2) Add in the lime juice. Allow the bowl to chill for 30 minutes till the mixture starts to resemble the consistency of an unbeaten egg.
3) Into... - 43.5297
Layered Cranberry Apple Mold
Dissolve gelatin, sugar, and salt in boiling water.
Add cranberry-apple drink.
Set aside 2 cups gelatin mixture.
Blend cranberry sauce into remaining gelatin mixture.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into an 8 cup ring mold.
Chill until set, but not... - 41.9024
Apple Caramel Mold
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C (400Â°F).
Peel, core and cut the apples into large dice and cook on a low heat for 20 minutes until tender, stir occasionally.
Add the cinnamon, the grated lemon peel and the sugar, continue cooking until the puree is thick... - 44.2833