- » Apple Crisp Salad
Apple Crisp Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple crisp salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple crisp salad recipes.
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Peel, core and slice the apples into a bowl. Add one-half cup of the sugar, the spices and lemon juice. Mix lightly and pour into a buttered one-and-one-half-quart casserole.
3. Blend the remaining sugar, flour, salt... - 37.9558
Crisp Apple And Walnut Salad With Honey Yogurt Dressing
TO PREPARE THE DRESSING: Combine all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
Pour into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until serving time.
TO PREPARE THE APPLES: Combine the lemon juice and 1 cup of water in a large bowl.
Cut the apples into... - 37.7927
You May Also Like!
Red Apple Salad
Combine fruits, celery and nuts in bowl.
Combine and mix salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Fold in whipped cream.
Add to fruit; mix carefully.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serve on crisp salad greens. - 41.6763
Apple And Raisin Salad
1. Wash the raisins and soak them in the sherry or orange juice.
2. Meanwhile, wash, core and chop the apples. Mix with chopped celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt and mix immediately with the mayonnaise.
3. Add the raisins and liquid on which they soaked. Mix well and... - 29.2469
Molded Apple Salad
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Molded Apple Salad. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Molded Apple Salad! - 40.2391
Thai-style Green Apple Salad
This Thai-style salad is a lot like som tam, but uses green apples instead of green papaya. Since green papaya can be hard to find, the green apple provides a nice tart flavor and crisp texture that's incredible in this type of salad. I hope you love it! - 0
Celery And Apple Salad
1. Wash, clean and cut celery into 1/2 inch cubes, and transfer into a mixing bowl.
2. Using a knife, dice onion very finely and add to the celery.
3. Using a knife, skin, quarter and deseed the apples. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes and put in the other... - 36.7643
Apple Celery Salad
Core and slice the apple (do not peel) and squeeze the fresh lemon juice over it (this keeps the apple from turning dark).
Slice the celery diagonally in large pieces and mix with the apple slices.
Add liquid sweetener and let the salad sit for one hour in... - 29.0161
Apple Grapefruit Salad
1) Soak and dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 1/2 cup water and cool it.
2) Take a 2 quart mold and pour about ½ cup into it and allow it set.
3) Chill the remaining gelatin until syrupy
4) Now, core the apple and narrow wedges. Place it on the gelatin at... - 42.9507
Apple Mint Mold
1) In a medium bowl, add in boiling water and gelatin. Stir thr gelatin till it has dissolved completely.
2) Add in the lime juice. Allow the bowl to chill for 30 minutes till the mixture starts to resemble the consistency of an unbeaten egg.
3) Into... - 42.3379
Snow Pea, Apple And Nut Fall Salad
Fall offers a beautiful variety of nutritious fruits and vegetables. This crisp apple snow pea and nut salad is a perfect fall comfort food and provides a wonderful crunch to your main course. This is a welcome addition to your Thanksgiving dinner. - 39.7572
Apple And Fennel Salad With Cider Vinaigrette
Put the vinegar, oil, sugar (if using), salt, and pepper in a small jar, cover, and shake to blend.
Pour the dressing into the salad bowl.
Core the apples but don't peel them.
Slice the apples directly into the dressing and stir.
(This will prevent the apples... - 38.0697