- » Apple Cottage Pudding
Apple Cottage Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cottage pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cottage pudding recipes.
Apple Cottage Pudding
In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
Add egg, milk, and butter and whisk together to blend smoothly.
Stir in apple.
Pour batter into a buttered shallow 2-quart baking dish.
Bake in a 400° oven until well browned, about 35... - 36.9738
Apple And Ginger Biscuit Pudding
Arrange biscuits on a flat serving dish.
Combine cottage cheese, sugar, lemon rind and juice.
Add one peeled and chopped apple and mix well.
Spread this mixture on the biscuits.
Thinly slice remaining apples, peeled or unpeeled.
Dip them in lemon juice to... - 36.5854
Cheese Apple Noodle Pudding
Mix first 7 ingredients and pour into buttered 2-quart casserole.
Mix brown sugar, bread crumbs, and butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle crumbs over noodles.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with cream. - 41.0449
Old-fashioned Apple And Noodle Pudding
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Old-Fashioned Noodle Pudding - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! - 51.6471
You May Also Like!
Apple Pecan Noodle Kugel
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water to a boil. Add noodles, stir, and cook until tender to bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and immerse in cold water until cool, about 2 minutes. Drain again.
2. Meanwhile, core and shred apples.
3. In a... - 37.2662
Add 1 cup. berries, stoned cherries, sliced apples or peaches, diced rhubarb, stoned dates, cut figs, stoned prunes or any drained canned fruit to recipe for Cottage Pudding, reserving 2 tbsp. of flour to mix with fruit and adding last.
Dried fruits should be... - 20.265
Festive Noodle Pudding
1. Cook the noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cool water, and drain again. Set aside.
2. Combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, egg substitute, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the... - 37.8355
Lukshen Kugel is a delicious dessert Yiddish delight that you simply can't resist. This Popular Jewish flatbread pudding is a never miss item. Try this Lukshen Kugel. Its quite easy for a special evening with your friends and enjoy their compliments. You can... - 47.5098
Old Fashioned Noodle Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) In a heavy skillet, add 3 tablespoons butter to melt.
3) Add sliced apples and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons sugar.
4) Evenly coat the apples with butter.
5) Cover with a lid and cook by reducing heat for 8... - 49.1609
Noodle Kugel With Fruit
Boil and drain noodles.
Stir with other ingredients.
Place in well-greased, shallow, heavy casserole.
Bake at 350°F about 3/4 hour. - 34.484