- » Apple Cookies Cake
Apple Cookies Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cookies cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cookies cake recipes.
Apple Cranberry Shortcake
Put apples, cranberries, water, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in saucepan.
Bring to boil; cover and simmer until apples are tender.
Bake shortcake in two 8-inch layers.
Put hot apple mixture between layers and on top of hot shortcake.
Cut into wedges and serve... - 34.0598
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Place apple in a microwave-safe bowl.
Cover and cook on High for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Uncover and continue cooking on Medium until apple mixture is very thick and tender.
Stir in... - 30.3529
Apple Raisin Chews
Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
Cream shortening with sifted sugar, add vanilla and egg and beat well.
Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternately with the combined evaporated milk and orange juice.
Put apples and raisins... - 46.5823
Place flour, 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter and cinnamon in bowl.
Add granulated sugar, 2 eggs and vanilla; incorporate with pastry blender.
Add cold water and pinch dough to incorporate.
Shape into ball and cover with waxed paper; refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat oven... - 45.2745
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream sugars and shortening.
Add eggs: mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
Mix dry ingredients with fruits and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for about 12... - 41.601
Easy Apple Coffee Cake
Divide bread dough in half.
Roll each half into an 8 in. (20 cm) square.
Place each square on a greased cookie sheet.
Brush with melted margarine.
Combine brown sugar replacement, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Add grated apple and toss... - 40.8598
Cinnamon Apple Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl; stir in granulated sugar; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
2. Beat eggs slightly with milk in 2-cup measure. Stir into flour mixture until well blended; pour into a... - 33.1119
Orange Apple Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Measure flour, pumpkin pie spice] baking powder, soda and salt into sifter.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until... - 39.3868
Almond Macaroon-apple Cake
To Prepare Crumbs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Break cake into small pieces, place in a food processor with the metal blade, and pulse into crumbs.
Pour onto rimmed baking sheet.
Break macaroons into pieces, place in food processor, and pulse into crumbs.
Mix... - 41.4231
Red Velvet Cake Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
3. Drop sugar, egg, food color, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Beat to... - 0
Dutch Apple Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, 1/3 cup of the sugar and salt into a large bowl. Cut in the 3/4 cup butter or margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
2. Beat egg in a medium-size bowl with a wire whip. Add nonfat dry milk and apple juice. Beat until... - 37.1359
Apple Supper Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar.
2. Cut in 6 tablespoons of the butter or margarine with a pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup and set aside for topping; stir currants... - 37.5198
Apple Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Cut cream cheese and margarine into baking mix.
Stir in milk.
Turn dough onto cloth-covered surface well dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat.
Knead lightly 8 to 10 times.
Roll into rectangle, 12 x 8 inches; place on lightly greased... - 45.399
Butterscotch Apple Cake
1. Core apples, but do not pare; cut each into 4 thick rings.
2. Combihe cinnamon candies and 1/2 cup water in a large skillet. Heat, stirring constantly, until candies melt; add apple rings. Simmer, turning once, 3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and... - 34.4996
Apple Harvest Cake
1. Make cake: Generously grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan or a 12-cup fluted tube pan with butter; sprinkle with flour; tap out excess.
2. Stir flour, whole wheat flour, granulated and brown sugars, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and baking soda until well... - 37.491
This scrumptious Apple Crunch makes a dreamy dessert ! Try this scrumptious apple cake with your favorite custard sauce or whipped cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Apple Crunch are welcome ! - 44.0799
Big Red Apple
1. Grease and flour a 10-cup and a 6-cup ovenproof bowl; tap out excess flour.
2. Prepare pound cake mix, following label directions; pour into prepared 10-cup bowl. Prepare date and nut mix, following label directions; pour into prepared 6-cup bowl.
3. Bake... - 32.615
Baked Apples Chantilly
Place 1/3 cup butter in a 1 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in honey.
Arrange apples in an 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Fill apple centers 3/4 full with honey-butter mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap... - 36.2157
Danish Apple Cake
If using cracker or bread crumbs, you may want to add wheat germ, sesame seeds or ground almonds.
There should be 4 cups of crumbs including any additions.
In heavy skillet, saute crumbs lightly in butter and oil, stirring constantly.
Add honey and cinnamon... - 42.0748
German Apple Cake
Soften yeast in milk.
Add honey, oil and salt.
Allow to stand until bubbly.
Add eggs, rind and cinnamon.
Stir in flour.
Put into oiled bowl.
Set in warm place for 3 hours to rise.
Turn onto floured board.
Knead again and roll out very... - 40.2511
Applesauce Spice Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter or oil an 8- or 9-inch square pan or an ovenproof baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In a bowl, mix together oil, egg substitute, sugar substitute,... - 41.6948
1. Make cake batter: Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm* waterjin a large bowl. ("Very warm" water! should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves; let stand until mixture bubbles, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat... - 40.5735
Viennese Coffee Cake
If using Apple Filling, toss filling ingredients together in a bowl until well mixed. For Almond Filling, cream butter or margarine and sugar together, then mix in remaining ingredients.
After first rising of Sweet Yeast Dough, punch dough down. Roll on a... - 37.5509
Hot Apple Pandowdy
1. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; add sugar gradually. When well beaten, mix in egg.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt and add to butter mixture, alternately with milk.
3. Spread apples in bottom of a... - 34.6648
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 45.0496
Gingerbread With Baked Apples & Brandied Caramel Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter and lightly flour cake pan.
Cream the butter, add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and beat well.
Add water and molasses and blend.
Mix dry ingredients together and add to first mixture.
Pour into pan and... - 40.5175
Cascade Apple Meringue Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan with oil or butter.
3. In a dry mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat using an electric hand beater until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in egg yolks one at a... - 48.0801
Real Apple Strudel
Dampen a 2 ft.by 3 ft.cotton cloth and spread it on your work area.
Unfold 2 thawed, 18-inch square strudel leaves on the damp cloth, overlapping them slightly to form an 18 x 30-inch rectangle (approximately).
Brush pastry with melted butter (use a pastry... - 27.8701
Brown Edge Spicies
1. Measdre flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and ground cloves into sifter.
2. Beat shortening until soft in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; add sugar gradually, beating after each addition until well blended.
3.... - 40.4614
Applesauce Raisin Brownies
Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add applesauce mixture and blend... - 37.9956
1. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs and liquid, following label directions.
2. Measure 1 cupful of batter in a small bowl; tint a bright yellow with a few drops yellow food coloring. Repeat w,ith remaining batter, tinting pink and green with food coloring;... - 39.666
Beat egg whites very stiff, fold in sugar and flavour with vanilla essence.
Line the base and sides of a pie tin with greased, grease-proof paper.
Place meringue mixture in it, making a depression in the central part.
Bake in a slow oven for 2 hours.
Cool,... - 39.5479
Beat whole eggs till thick.
Add sugar gradually, beating well between each addition until all is combined and then beat well for about 15 minutes.
This makes the finished cookies fine grained and light.
Add the anise oil and blend.
Fold in the flour... - 43.1866
Yankee Party Cake
1. Prepare cake mix with mace, following label directions. Pour batter into an ungreased 10-inch angel cake tube pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°)' 50 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly pressed with fingertip.
3. Invert pan, placing tube over a... - 42.0055
Harvest Spice Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, allspice, nutmeg and cinnamon onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine until softened in the large bowl of an electric mixer at high speed; gradually add brown sugar and continue beating until fluffy. Beat... - 37.5601
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Mix shortening and sugar together and cool, then add egg, lemon rind, salt and dissolved yeast.
Sift measured flour and beat into the mixture.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
Divide into three even pieces,... - 41.8974
Spicy Butter Crust Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 400F.
Beat the first seven ingredients together in a small beater bowl until smooth and fluffy, scraping the bowl occasionally.
Empty pie filling into pie shell and spread evenly.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and spice.
Swirl in with a... - 46.7856
Harvest Apple Strudel
1. Combine the granulated sugar, cornstarch and juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and boils.
2. Toss the apples with the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium-size bowl. Mix in the juice... - 40.1404
Pennsylvania Dutch Cake
1. Grease bottom of three 8-inch layer cake pans; line pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Measure flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg into sifter. Stir vinegar into milk in 2-cup measure.
3. Beat shortening and sugar until fluffy in large bowl of... - 41.9045
Baking Powder Biscuits
My Baking Powder Biscuits are very popular among my friends. You will love these biscuits for its simplicity and also for the variety of cookies you can preparer. Among the Baking Powder Biscuits the Marmalade Biscuits are my favorite! . I often pamper myself... - 38.8509
Make day before:
1. Sift flour with salt, baking powder, cloves, and cinnamon. Add nuts and fruit, tossing to coat well.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat eggs and egg yolk until thick and lemon-colored. Add... - 36.6077
Sauteed Bourbon Fruits
1. In a cup, mix together nectar, bourbon, and cornstarch and stir to dissolve cornstarch.
2. In a nonstick skillet melt margarine over medium-high heat and sautÃ© pear and apple slices for about 2 to 3 minutes or until fruits are tender and lightly... - 37.7959
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 45.5261
1. Prepare cake mix with water, following label directions. Pour into an ungreased 10-inch angel tube pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 50 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched with fingertip. Invert pan onto a one-quart bottle. Allow to... - 42.0229
1. Make filling: Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; add bread crumbs; stir until well blended and brown; remove from heat and reserve.
2. Cover raisins with boiling water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
3. Grind walnuts and... - 41.7053
Here's a fun snacking cake that was developed by Emily Richards, P.H. Ec., for the Heart and Stroke Foundation. It has lots of apple taste and is perfect to tuck into kids lunches to tote along or when friends are coming over for a visit - 38.7207
A famous pastry of Jewish origin,Hamantashen is a delicious sweet categorized by its three triangle-forming corners. Normally prepared on Purim, these are prepared with a variety of fillings. Try out this version of Hamantashen, prepared with apple butter... - 43.5713
Lemon Fruit Drops
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, beat oil and eggs 2 minutes at medium speed until well mixed.
Blend in cake mix at low speed until smooth.
By hand, stir in oats, nuts, dates and apples.
Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto... - 31.5115
This is an easy orange glaze recipe that can go with your pain doughnuts or cupcakes and even cookies that need that something extra. Made with apples and apricot along with orange concenrtate, this glaze is sweet and tangy and very pleasant. - 27.58
Twinkling Gingerbread Stars
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions for cookies.
Divide and shape dough into two balls.
With Dough and Pizza Roller dusted with enough flour to prevent sticking, roll dough 1/8-inch thick onto 18" x 12" Cutting... - 35.9054
Whole Wheat Pumpkin & Applesauce Bars With Toasted Almonds
Place almonds in a nonstick skillet.
Place skillet over medium heat, and shake or stir almonds until lightly toasted.
Pour almonds onto a cutting board and chop until coarse.
Combine pumpkin puree, applesauce, egg, apple-juice concentrate, sugar... - 44.0491
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs slightly, put margarine, sugar and orange rind to it and blend until frothy.
3. Add flour and mix.
4. Refrigerate the dough for 1 ½ hours.
5. Once firm, make the dough into 4 parts.
6.... - 40.1592
1. Ready a large preserve or coffee jar with tight fitting lid. The jar should be clean and dry.
2. You can sterilize the jar by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
3. Use a food processor or mincer with the course... - 44.9919
Thousand Leaves Torte
Measure flour by shaking it down well then level off with a knife.
Cut butter into flour with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
Add ice water gradually and stir until smooth.
Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out part of the dough thinly between 2 squares... - 40.5515
A Hearty Ham Supper
1. Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
2. Preheat oven to 475F.
3. Place one oven rack on lowest rung in oven.
4. Lightly grease two cookie sheets and place on lowest rack in oven to heat.
5. In a large skillet, combine brown sugar,... - 46.831