- » Apple Coconut Loaf
Apple Coconut Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple coconut loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple coconut loaf recipes.
Coconut Date Nut Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat eggs in separate medium bowl with electric mixer.
Blend in apple juice concentrate, butter, milk and vanilla.
Add to flour... - 42.1026
Chicken & Noodle Casserole
1. Combine chicken with onion, celery tops, curry powder, salt, pepper and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 45 minutes, or until tender.
2. Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; skim any excess fat,... - 36.3709
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 mini loaf pans (7 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches) with aluminum foil; coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread, apples, 1 1/2 cups cream, sugar, eggs, apricots, cranberries, coconut, butter, cinnamon... - 37.062
Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge
In small bowl combine milk powder with peanut butter, blending thoroughly; stir in raisins, apple juice, and water.
Add cereal and stir until combined.
Press mixture into 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4-inch nonstick loaf pan; sprinkle with coconut and, using back of... - 28.542
Fruited Cereal Bars
1) Take a small bowl and mix together cereal, raisins, and coconut in it, keeping them aside.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine apple juice and honey in it.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over this and keep aside to soften.
4) Stir cook the mixture over low... - 38.9098
Crunchy Raisin Bars
1. In small bowl combine cereal, raisins, and coconut; set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine juice and honey; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Pour juice... - 32.4368
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 34.7445