- » Apple Cobbler
Apple Cobbler Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cobbler recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cobbler recipes.
Apple Pie In A Slow Cooker
I demonstrate how to make Apple Pie (Apple Cobbler) in a slow cooker. It is a recipe from my cookbook. I've had a lot of compliments on it. It tastes really good! - 113.329
Apple is good as it is and is even good when used in desserts especially cobbler. Check out chef Rula showing how to make a delicious and easy Apple Cobbler with different kinds of available apples like Granny Smith. Good with ice-cream to surprise family... - 102.645
Bored of the done-to-death Apple pie recipes? Try this rustic Apple Cobbler recipe instead. This recipe can serve as a stand-alone recipe or can also be used for the Apple Pie filling. What really matters is the end result, which is an appetizing and... - 73.2614
Save time and money. Skip next visit to European restaurants and prepare Apple Cobbler in privacy and romance of your home! The Apple Cobbler is a glorious invention of the European cuisine. You can serve Apple Cobbler as a yummy Dessert. I am eagerly waiting... - 48.7161
Crunchy Apple Cobbler
1. Put the sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon powder, raisins and 300ml. (10fl.oz.) of water in a vessel. Stir on a slow flame until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Peel, core and quarter the apples. Simmer in the syrup until just tender.
3. Turn the mixture into a... - 46.3415
Cranberry And Apple Cobbler
1. Preheat the oven at 425°.
2. In a bowl toss gently combining cranberries, apples, sugar, tapioca and vanilla.
3. Lightly grease a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and spoon fruit mixture into it.
4. Dot with butter and set aside.
5. In... - 46.2693
Spiced Apple Cobbler Pie
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Lightly spray a square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the apples, then add frozen juice concentrate, cinnamon and apple pie spice and toss gently until coated.
In a large bowl,... - 44.9909
Easy Apple Cobbler
1) Grease and flour a loaf pan.
2) In a saucepan, mix together apples, 1 cup sugar, orange juice and 1 tablespoon butter.
3) Allow to boil.
4) Mix together the remaining sugar, flour, salt and baking powder.
5) Stir in the milk and then... - 44.0447
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
For the cobbler.
In a large bowl, toss together the apples, lemon juice, and vanilla.
In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, tapioca, lemon peel, cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 43.5612
Cranberry And Apple Cobbler
Combine cranberries, apples, sugar, tapioca, and vanilla, tossing gently.
Spoon fruit mixture into a lightly greased 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish.
Dot with butter; set aside.
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture... - 41.73
Hot Buttered Rum & Apple Cobbler
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish or 11x7-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off
In small bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, 1/4 cup margarine and milk until moistened; beat 1 minute at... - 41.3473
Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt with apples.
Place in oblong pan and sprinkle with water.
Dot with butter, cover and bake at 375° for 15 min
Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
Cut in shortening and stir in milk.
Drop by spoonfuls on... - 40.0643
Place apples in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with 1 cup sugar, cinnamon, and almond extract, dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
Sift flour, baking powder, 1/3 cup sugar, and salt into mixing bowl.
Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture is slightly coarser than... - 38.9024
Mock Apple Cobbler
1. Prepare the bottom of an 12x8-inch glass dish by cutting each biscuit in half and layering them on the bottom of the glass dish.
2. Sprinkle the biscuits with apples, raisins and nuts.
3. Use the 2 cup glass measure, to measure water, corn syrup,... - 38.6376
Old Fashioned Apple Cobbler
Arrange apples in slightly overlapping layer over base of large greased baking dish.
Sprinkle evenly with sugar, pour over orange juice.
Combine oats, sifted flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and walnuts in bowl, mix well.
Heat butter and honey in pan, add to oats, mix... - 37.8529
Apple Cobbler Pie
1 In a large bowl,combine apples, sugar, and cinnamon.Sprinkle 1/4 cup dry cake mix over the top; toss until apples are evenly coated. Spoon into a buttered baking pan, 8x8x2; cover.
2 Bake in a moderate oven at 350 degrees farenheit for 30 minutes;... - 36.8136
The apple cobbler is a rich and fruity flavored that is a perfect summer treat after meals. Made with apple sauce, light brown sugar, walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg, the apple cobbler is cooked and topped with a biscuit mix. Fresh and warm, the apple cobbler... - 36.4358
Cherry Apple Cobbler
This Cherry Apple Cobbler tastes awesome! Try this Cherry Apple Cobbler for dessert tonight and let me know if you've liked it! - 34.768
Cranberry Apple Cobbler
In a shallow 2-cup baking dish toss together the cranberries, the apple, the zest, the brown sugar, the cinnamon, the cloves, and 1 tablespoon of the flour and dot the top with the butter.
In a bowl stir together the remaining 1/2 cup flour, the baking... - 34.534
Apple Cobbler Cake
1 In a large bowl,combine apples,sugar and cinnamon.Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the dry cake mix over the top and toss until the apples are evenly coated. Spoon into a buttered baking pan, 8x8x2; cover.
2 Bake in a moderate oven at 350 degrees farenheit for 30... - 34.3181
Crunchy Apple Cobbler
1. Put apple slices into shallow dish.
2. To make the topping sift flour and salt, rub in the butter and make a soft dough with the cold water.
3. Roll out on a well floured board to an oblong shape 1/2 inch thick.
4. Spread softened butter, sprinkle with... - 27.0988
Old Fashioned Hot Apple Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Peel and quarter the apples, cut out the seeds and core, then cut into l/4-inch wedges.
In a bowl, sprinkle the apples with the lemon juice, add all the remaining ingredients except the granola, and toss to mix.
Divide the apples... - 26.9804
Apple Cobbler Recipes By Category