- » Apple Cinnamon Jam
Apple Cinnamon Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cinnamon jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cinnamon jam recipes.
Apple Maple Jam
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Cook rapidly to jellying point.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Process 10 minutes in boiling... - 35.7921
Apple Carrot Jam
1. Wash, peel and grate the apples and carrots.
2. Put these into a thick bottomed sauce pan. Add the minced ginger, lemon juice and sugar. Cook on low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Raise the heat and cook further until a jam consistency is reached.... - 29.4659
Apple Pie Jam
In a large kettle, combine apples and water.
Cover and cook slowly just until tender.
Measure 4-1/2 cups apples; return to the kettle.
Add the sugar and butter to kettle; bring to a full rolling boil stirring constantly.
Stir in pectin; return to a full... - 41.482
Apple Tart With Jam Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Using food processor
2. Using a food process, pulse on and off butter pieces with flour, salt, and sugar for 10 pulses or until crumbs start forming. Add cold water and pulse for some more time.
Using... - 44.4064
Caramel Apple Jam
In a large kettle, mix apples, water and butter.
Cook and stir over low heat until apples are soft.
Stir in pectin; bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Return to a full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute,... - 37.5639
Apple Pie With Apricot Jam
Apple Pie is an amazingly delicious dessert which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.9386
Spicy Apple Jam
Stir apple juice, sugar and fruit pectin together.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
Stir in lemon juice and candy, stirring constantly until candy bits are dissolved.
MICROWAVE 7 to 10 MINUTES on '6', or until thickened.
Skim and pour... - 34.3095
Crunchy Vanilla Pinwheels Glazed With Apple Jam
This is a crunchy sweet snack. It is like a combination of roll and cookie. The apple sauce gives it its typical flavor and cardamom and vanilla enhances the taste. Its texture is more like a soft biscuit. It is definitely a winner on the tea table. - 34.105
Dutch Apple Nut Cake
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blendbr or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
With a fork, mix in sugar and egg yolks to make a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured... - 45.0175
Beat margarine, granulated sugar and eggs in a medium bowl until light.
Stir in almonds, cinnamon, sour cream and a little flour; mix until blended.
Add remaining flour to make a dough.
Press dough into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 1... - 44.5257
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter until soft and fluffy.
3) Gradually add sugar and beat thoroughly.
4) Slowly add eggs, beating well after each addition.
5) To this, alternately add flour and spices, along... - 47.7802
Take a pan heat oil in it. Add cinnamon, ginger paste ,brown sugar and stir well. Now add chopped pieces of all the fruits and saute it. Cook the fruits on a low flame for 20mins or till tender. Cream is optional and you may add it while cooking. Cream... - 12.4942
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 45.1981
Raspberry Mini Cakes
Looking for a simple, no-fuss recipe to prepare a dessert? Try this Raspberry Minicake! The use of minimum ingredients, a simple procedure and a delicious end product, make this recipe a winner all the way. When are you trying this out? - 130.856
Dutch Apple Yogurt
In small bowl combine 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt, 1/2 cup applesauce (no sugar added), 1 tablespoon chunky Dutch apple jam, and dash ground cinnamon; cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 14.762
Crispy Apple Pie
Melt the butter and mix with oats and brown sugar.
Spread over a baking sheet and toast in a moderate oven for 10 minutes, stirring with a fork a few times during cooking.
Allow to cool.
Grease a shallow oven dish, and place the jam at the bottom; then add... - 32.3443
Apple And Passion Fruit Flan
Walnut Pastry: Rub butter into sifted flour, mix in walnuts and sugar then egg yolks, mix quickly into a firm dough, knead lightly on floured surface until smooth, cover, refrigerate 30 minutes.
Line 23cm flan tin with pastry.
Spread pie-apple mixture into... - 41.049
Uptown Baked Apple
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stand apples upright and carefully core each apple from top to within 1/2 inch of bottom. Cut 1/4-inch-thin slice from top. Fill cavities with mixed dried fruit... - 34.4654
Cook and stir bread crumbs in margarine over medium heat until crumbs are toasted and golden brown.
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, the lemon peel and cinnamon.
Place 1 cup bread crumbs in greased 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole; top with half the apples and sugar... - 42.0039
Apples Flamed With Rum
In a wide saucepan heat the water, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon until the sugar dissolves.
Boil gently for several minutes.
Peel the apples and drop immediately into the hot syrup, turning to coat all over.
Poach very, very gently until the apples are just... - 43.5091
Roll out pastry, line greased 7 in. x 11 in. tin, bake in moderately hot oven Mark 5, 375°F., 15 minutes; cool.
Spread with jam.
Beat egg-whites until stiff, gradually beat in sugar.
Lightly fold in cake crumbs, cocoa, peanuts; flavour with vanilla.... - 31.5122
Baked Apples With Berries
Prepare the filling.
Wash and core the apples.
Cut round the skin of the apple with the tip of a sharp knife, 1 of the way up from the base.
Put the apples into a fireproof dish and fill the centres with the chosen filling.
Sprinkle with the demerara... - 32.8602
Bavarian Apple Torte
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Take a bowl and cream the sugar, vanilla and butter and blend it with the flour.
3. Spread it over the bottom of the spring form pan of 10” (25cm).
4. Spread jam over the crust.
5. For... - 47.1641
Apple Crown Cake
Fresh apples and honey layered into a moist white cake. It isn't Rosh Hashana without this glorious crown cake! - 139.496
Country Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Place oven rack in the center of the oven.
3) Peel and core apples and cut into eighths.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat till golden brown.
5) Take off from heat, add canola oil... - 49.3816
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. To make the dough, combine the oil, water, and eggs in a bowl and gradually work in enough of the flour to make a dough that is soft but not sticky. Divide into three balls, cover and let rest while peeling the... - 43.3614
Chicken Breasts With Raisin Wine Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the ginger and garlic. Add the onion and pulse on and off to finely chop.
3 In a small bowl, combine the ginger-onion mixture, the grape juice, wine, apricot jam, cinnamon, salt... - 40.4814
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out into 1/8 inch thick circle and line a greased pie dish.
Trim and flute the edges.
Prick all over.
Chill for one hour.
To prepare filling, peel, core and chop apples.
Combine apple, sugar, water and butter in a saucepan and place... - 44.7783
1) Prepare the pancake batter and stand in a cool place for 30 minutes.
2) In a pan, heat butter and add the apples, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon rind.
3) Place lid and cook over gentle heat for 10-15 minutes, till apples turn tender.
4) In a saucepan,... - 46.509
Apple Pancakes Crepes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the apples, sugar and cinnamon. Cover the pan and cook till the apples soften.
3) On an ovenproof plate place one of the pancakes. Spread a little of the apple... - 41.6801
Apple Brown Betty
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a 12-inch by 8-inch baking dish or a pie plate, toss the apples in jam until well coated and evenly arrange.
3. In a food processor jar, combine nuts, oats, fruit concentrate, and... - 39.614
Danish Apple Cake
If using cracker or bread crumbs, you may want to add wheat germ, sesame seeds or ground almonds.
There should be 4 cups of crumbs including any additions.
In heavy skillet, saute crumbs lightly in butter and oil, stirring constantly.
Add honey and cinnamon... - 42.2861
Microwave Apple Cake
1) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar in a medium-large bowl.
2) Use 2 knives to cut the shortening into the flour till the mixture is mealy.
3) In the center of the mixture, make a well and drop in the... - 46.971
1. In a bowl, sift flour, add two thirds of a cup of sugar and rub in some butter
2. Add egg yolks and salt and work it into a dough; chil the dough for twenty minutes
3. Divide the dough into two and roll one half out so as to line a 10" cake pan or... - 46.6503
Apple Treat Cake
1) In a bowl, combine together flour, baking powder, salt and 1/4 cup sugar and cut in shortening until coarse meal.
2) Add egg and milk and mix it with the flour mixture to make dough.
3) Take a greased 8x12x2'' baking dish and spread the dough into... - 45.9562
Warm Apple Cake
1. Grease a 23 cm (9 inch), 2.3 litre (4 pint) ovenproof glass or microwave ring mould.
2. Mix the apples, sultanas, milk and sugar together.
3. Sift the flour and spices into a mixing bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.... - 38.7329
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.539
French Apple Tart
1. To make filling, place chopped apples and water in a heavy-based saucepan, cover and cook over a medium heat, stirring frequently, until apples are very soft. Turn into a sieve set over a bowl and drain for 10 minutes. Reserve juices.
2. Place cooked... - 37.3595
Apple Lattice Flan
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 45.7422
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 119.294
Tart Apple Butter
1. Sterilize 2 large preserve jars or bottles with tight fitting lids
2. Wash apples well.
3. Without coring or peeling, slice the apples thinly.
4. Place apple slices in a heavy bottomed saucepan and add water.
5. Place pan on medium... - 41.4203
Easy Apple Pastry (tarte Fine Aux Pommes)
Today I am going to show you how to make a super easy dessert called "tarte au pomme fine" which literally means "thin apple pie". If you are not a baker after this recipe you will become one! you will only need 3-5 ingredients! Who said baking was hard? I... - 119.518
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine fruits and cinnamon, and place this pie filling in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet
3. In a food processor, and blend topping and crumble evenly over pie
4. Now place pie on a... - 42.6583
Apple Walnut Bread
1. In a large bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and add diced apple and walnuts. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, shortening and the milk and mix well.
3. Add the egg mixture into the dry... - 49.347
Swedish Apple Cake
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready an oblong cake pan 13 X 9 1/2 X 2 inches.
Combine butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, flour, bread crumbs and 1 tsp.
salt in mixing bowl.
Mix first with fork, then with fingers, to make a crumbly mixture.
Measure out 2/3 cup of... - 44.0945
The Charlotte is a delicious dessert. This is one of the most popular Charlotte recipes, lined with ladyfingers and filled with apples, flavored with cinnamon and brandy! - 136.438
1. In a bowl, place all the ingredeints and mix them together properly
2. Now transfer the mixed ingredeints into dry jam jars and cover with wax circles and a thick cellophane or paper top.
3. Set aside the jar, in a cool dry place
4. Use the... - 39.3277
Crab Apple Preserves
Tie the cloves, cinnamon, allspice berries and lemon rind in a piece of muslin.
Put the vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Add the bag of spices and bring to the boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add the crab apples and... - 37.4549
Apple Raisin Scones
Heat oven to 400°F.
Lightly spray cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in oat bran, apples and raisins.
Add combined water... - 47.2328
Buttery Acorn Squash And Apples
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line a jelly-roll pan with foil.
2. Combine butter and jam in a large bowl and microwave until melted, 15 to 20 seconds. Stir and cook 5 to 10 seconds longer, if necessary. Stir in cinnamon, allspice, and salt. Add squash; stir gently... - 28.3463
Cranberry Apple Chutney
This cranberry apple chutney recipe is really easy, and you can add it any meal for a huge flavor boost. I always love having a good sauce around to make healthy vegan recipes instantly delicious. - 105.146
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 105.177
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice.
3) Create a well in the center and add egg, brown sugar, and dates.
4) Stir in applesauce.
5) Mix thoroughly.
6)... - 47.2579
1) Make the pancake batter by adding grated orange rind with the egg and allow to stand for
2) Add the almond when you are ready to fry the pancakes.
3) For the filling: Slice the apples thick.
4) In a saucepan, add apples, lemon and orange... - 46.5081
Smucker's Red Raspberry Mulled Cider
Combine cider and Smucker's Seedless Red Raspberry Jam in nonaluminum saucepan.
Whisk to dissolve jam; simmer until cider is warm.
Add lemon juice.
Pour into warm mugs.
To serve, stir in cinnamon stick. - 27.1623
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Butter an 8-inch (20-cm) round cake pan.
– In a saucepan, heat applesauce, add baking soda, and remove from heat. Set aside.
– In a large bowl, cream shortening, add sugar, then raisins, nuts, flour,... - 40.9414
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the apples, apple juice, cinnamon, and cloves to a simmer over moderately low heat.
Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until tender.
Break apart any large chunks of apple with a spoon.
Stir in the jam,... - 30.4518
Quick Fruit Dip
Combine one 8 ounce carton yogurt, 3 tablespoons low calorie strawberry jam, and teaspoon ground cinnamon; chill.
Serve with chilled fruit dippers: seedless green grapes, apple wedges, cantaloupe or honeydew balls, or pineapple chunks. - 18.1119
1 Bananas should be ripe but firm. Peel and cut into thick chunks. The cake should be cut in cubes.
2 Whip the jam and brush the cake pieces with it. Roll in dessicated coconut.
3 Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon powder. Brush the bananas with lime juice and... - 32.1437
Plum Chutney In A Pressure Cooker
Peel and chop the onions; peel, core and chop the apples; stone the plums and cut the plums in quarters.
Remove the trivet from the pressure cooker.
Put into the cooker the plums, onions and apples, the spices and salt and half the vinegar.
Bring to the boil... - 35.556
Mini Noodle Kugels With Raspberry Filling
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instruction on package to cook the egg noodles.
3) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat in egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until sugar is dissolved and mixture is foamy.
4) Fold in cottage cheese,... - 44.6143
Rustic Autumn Fruit Tart
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually add the flour, beating just until mixture forms a ball.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In a large bowl, combine apples and pear.
Inasmall bowl, combine the cornstarch and spices;... - 44.1666
Cold Fruit Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and , simmer 20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Let cool slightly.
Place one-third of mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour pureed fruit... - 38.5909
This flavorsome ginger biscuit pie is a great treat for all seasons. Tuck in your favorite nuts - relish the delicious bite! - 39.9406
Harvest Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Mix together prune puree, cranberries,... - 44.8104
Mincemeat is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. The deadly combination of beef and fruits is something you would never want to miss out on! - 41.7804
Merrie Olde Brandied Mincemeat
1. In a grinder, add lemon, orange and grind with a steel blade.
2. In a saucepan, add ground orange, lemon, diced apples, raisins, candied fruits, orange juice and bring to a boil, simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar, ground spices,... - 43.7978
Pumpkin Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan, or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Place prunes and water in a food processor or blender and puree.
Beat together prune puree, pumpkin... - 43.3625
Mix together all the ingredients except the brandy.
Spoon the mincemeat into clean dry jam jars, filling them to within 2.5 cm/1 in of the tops.
Sprinkle a little brandy over each and cover the jars.
Leave in a cool, dark, dry place for at least 1 month... - 31.9659
Fruity Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Lightly flour and grease an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 3/4 pan.
3) Take a large bowl and sift together baking powder, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and flour.
3) Add oats, brown sugar, raisins and... - 41.8532
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 135.773
Fruit Filled Bread
Combine the water, sugar and yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes or until dissolved.
Add the eggs.
Sift the sugar, flour and salt together into a bowl.
Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender, or shred into the dry ingredients on a medium grater and mix with a... - 34.5986
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 45.9174
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 98.2296
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 44.9734