- » Apple Cinnamon Cupcake
Apple Cinnamon Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cinnamon cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cinnamon cupcake recipes.
Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line 12 muffin tin cups with paper liners; set aside.
5. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
4. In a medium-size bowl stir together the oats, buttermilk and yogurt.
5. In a large... - 39.7103
Apple Spice Cupcakes
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar.
Add vanilla; beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift together dry ingredients; mix with apples and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with water.
Place paper bake cups in muffin pans; fill 1/2 full.
Bake at 375Â° about... - 36.5741
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 109.087
Taffy Apple Cupcakes
If you love the sweet, gooey taste of caramel, then you'll love these cupcakes! Made from a simple box cake mix and an easy homemade caramel sauce, these cupcakes are a fun and tasty snack filled with the flavors of fall. - 121.386
Apple Banana Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
3) In a food processor, process the apple juice, bananas, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth.
4) In a medium bowl, sift rest of the ingredients... - 45.7441
Apple Cupcakes With Syllabub Topping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C and prepare a cupcake tin lined with cupcakes paper.
2. Peel and grate the apples with a cheese grater and with the help of a pinch of salt squeeze all the juice out of them and keep the juice aside for later... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large bowl, tip in the brown sugar and the Crisco and mix well
3. Add the egg and mix well
4. To the same bowl, combine the applesauce and the soda with the creamed mixture and mix well
5. Add the... - 42.0315
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Whole Wheat Cupcakes
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375F).
2. Grease muffins pans using butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg and baking soda and sieve together. Keep aside.
4. In a... - 46.2658
Preheat oven to 400°F (205 C) and prepare muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Combine all wet and other ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until just moistened.
Fill... - 34.3104
Heat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a large bowl stir together dry ingredients and raisins.
In a medium bowl mix egg, milk, oil and applesauce.
Stir egg mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing just to moisten, batter will be lumpy.
Spoon evenly into 12 greased... - 33.8731
Rhubarb Patch Muffins
I like Rhubarb Patch Muffins especially for its tart flavor. Rhubarb Patch Muffins makes use of a real nice combination. Ideal as a snack or breakfast. - 41.2446
Apple Cake Layer
Mix dry ingredients together, then mix in eggs and oil and add to dry ingredients.
Add apples and nuts.
Pour into a 9" cake pan.
If you feel that this layer will appear too high in comparison, then pour most of the batter into the cake pan... - 47.8259
Apple Candy Frosting
Apple candy frosting is made by heating together applesauce, cinnamon candies and light corn syrup. The apple candy frosting is a light and flavorful and mildly spicy frosting that can go great with apple cakes or fruit cakes. - 23.7895
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.577
Applesauce Chocolate Cup Cakes
Cream together butter and sugar until light.
Add egg; beat well.
Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and allspice.
Add flour mixture alternately with applesauce, beating well each time.
Fill paper-lined cupcake pans... - 40.7733
St Patrick's Day Stove Cakes
Cupcakes are everyone's favorite watch this video and make some of these cupcakes for the St Patrick’s Day this year. You may know many recipes to make cupcakes, this one will definitely surprise you. Try this recipe for St Patrick's Day this year and... - 94.5629
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 142.931
Vegan Banana Nut Muffins
A tasty and nutritious breakfast or anytime muffin. Make up a batch on Sunday and have muffins ready for breakfast all week. Fiber rich foods such as these muffins, are essential for good health. They help in lowering cholesterol, controlling blood sugar... - 125.424