- » Apple Cinnamon Bar
Apple Cinnamon Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple cinnamon bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple cinnamon bar recipes.
Cinnamon Flavored Apple Bars
Combine 2 cup of the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
Cut in butter until crumbs are the size of peas.
Stir in egg yolks.
Press half of mixture into bottom of a 9x13 pan, and reserve the rest.
Combine apples, remaining flour, sugar and cinnamon;... - 46.3317
Cinnamon Apple Streusel Bars
Cevnamony Apple Streusel Bars has a fine taste. Cevnamony Apple Streusel Bars gets its taste from cracker crumbs mixed with flour and flavored with cinnamon. - 41.4586
Apple Raisin Snack Bars
Combine oats, flour and sugars; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Reserve 1 cup oat mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°, 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and eggs, mixing until well... - 40.3485
Apple Oat Bars
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and cinnamon until evenly mixed.
Add brown sugar and oats.
Stir in butter, egg, and vanilla; mix well.
Place half of dough in bottom of greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
Sprinkle nuts over dough.
Arrange apple slices over... - 43.4596
Apple Butter Bars
Pour enough boiling water over fruit bits to cover, then let stand 5 minutes. Drain.
• Meanwhile, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine till softened. Add brown sugar and beat till fluffy. Add... - 31.5355
Gingerbread Apple Bars
Gingerbread Apple Bars has a amazing taste. Gingerbread Apple Bars gets its flavor from flour mixed with apple sauce and topped with raisins. Gingerbread Apple Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 44.1368
Old Fashioned Apple Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and cloves; set aside.
Cream margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose in a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer at Medium speed.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 42.1779
Blend well eggs and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
Add oil; flour, cinnamon, soda and salt andbeat until well mixed.
Mix in apples and nuts.
Spread in ungreased 9x13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
Cool in pan, cut in squares and sprinkle... - 31.9065
Apple Molasses Bars
Cream together butter, sugars and molasses.
Add eggs, one at a time, beat well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add alternately with sour cream; mix well.
Spread in greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1" jelly roll... - 43.1437
Apple Butterscotch Bars
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2.Take a 9x13 baking pan and spray it with a non-stick cooking spray.
3.Peel and dice the apples.
4.In a large bowl, mix together sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir it until well... - 122.72
Salted Caramel Apple Bars
Here’s a great recipe for this time of the year. Tart apples, topped with salted caramel and sandwiched between a crunchy crust. I make my own caramel from scratch but feel free to use store bought caramels. Simply mix them with a TBS of heavy cream and... - 130.582
Apple Spice Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture. Mix egg and molasses and blend well.
3. Sieve flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, soda and baking powder together. Add diced apples and dates.
4.... - 44.1183
1) In a mixing bowl, add flour, shortening, 2 tablespoons sugar, and salt and mix well as for pie crust.
2) Pour the egg yolk into a cup.
3) Add enough milk to equal 2/3 cup liquid.
4) Add the milk mix into the dough.
5) Roll out half the dough and... - 46.8747
Food Processor Apple Bars
FOOD PROCESSOR DIRECTIONS: Heat oven to 350°E In food processor bowl with metal blade, process walnuts with on-off pulses until coarsely chopped.
Remove to large bowl; set aside.
Add apple quarters to food processor bowl; process with on-off pulses until... - 41.2148
Grandma Earle S Apple Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat margarine, sugar, vanilla, and egg together thoroughly.
Mix dry ingredients and stir in until completely blended.
Finally, stir in apples and nuts.
Pour intoa lightly greased 7 1/2 x 9-inch baking pan and bake for 30 minutes or... - 34.3504
Apple Spice Bars
If you are yearning for those mouth-watering bites, then try out this simple yet magically delicious Apple Spice Bars. Follow this amazingly effortless recipe and just sit back and relish! - 49.6067
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
After School Apple Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, add 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt to combine.
3) With a pastry blender, cut in butter to make the mixture coarse crumbs.
4) Add egg and stir in to combine.
5) Use... - 46.4756
Apple Candied Peel Bars
Preheat oven to 350°C.
Mix first 4 ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs well; stir in brown sugar, water, and rum flavoring.
When thoroughly blended, mix dry ingredients with egg mixture.
Finally, stir in peel, almonds, and apple.
Spread in a... - 46.0434
Spicy Apple Bars
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease an 11 inch x 16 inch x 1 inch baking pan or 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine dry ingredients. Sieve together.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 46.1917
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars (haaave Mercy)
Never mind whether you love caramel or apple desserts, this is one treat that will surely get you berserk over it, literally! Simple, sumptuous and sweet, this not-so-cloy dessert is the ideal way to wind up your dinner with great élan. Sinfully delicious... - 109.598
Autumn Apple Bars
In medium bowl stir together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; cut in butter or margarine till crumbs are the size of small peas.
Stir in egg yolks.
Press half of the flour mixture over bottom of 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Combine apples,... - 39.7081
Apple Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Add butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until butter cut into pea sized... - 47.1401
Apple Raisin Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix brown sugar, oil, milk and egg whites in large bowl.
Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Mix in apples and raisins.
Spread evenly in pan.
Bake... - 39.5963
Spicy Apple Peanut Bars
Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until very light and fluffy.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking... - 45.3992
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 32.6362
Glazed Apple Pie Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl combine flour and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
With fork stir in egg yolk and milk until dough forms a ball; divide in half.
On lightly floured surface roll half of dough into 15x10-inch rectangle; place on bottom of... - 44.9374
Apple Butter Crumb Bars
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, oats, nuts, and brown sugar until thoroughly blended.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and no large particles remain.
Spread half the oat mixture evenly... - 35.5673
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
Danish Pastry Apple Bars has a Superior taste. The cornflakes and Milk gives the Danish Pastry Apple Bars Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 44.5849
Apple Cheese Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together 2 cups flour, butter, 1/2 cup sugar, egg yolks, and baking powder; using an electric mixer, beat until mixture is crumbly.
3. Into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch... - 47.1515
Apple Currant Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Stir well; set aside.
Cream margarine in a large bowl; gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg; beat well.
Add flour mixture to creamed... - 39.6152
Danish Apple Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sift the salt and flour together.
3) Add the shortening and mix well.
4) Mix together the egg yolk and milk to make 2/3 cup of the mixture.
5) Add to the flour mixture. Stir properly.
6)... - 45.2026
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars Recipe (haaave Mercy!)
If there is a nice slice of this Crispy Apple Cheesecake sitting on our plates, we would definitely oblige. It tastes like magic. You can make this super moist cheesecake within the snap of a finger. So folks, watch and learn how to make this from this video!... - 122.826
Apple Oatmeal Bars: Cookie Jar
Perfect snack for the fall season. A fabulous video to prepare apple oatmeal bars with a dash of lemon. They are perfect treat with apple sauce filling, crunchy oats. This quick and rich bars are a hit with everyone. It is a perfect amalgamation of crispy and... - 110.17
Put 1/3 of the crumbs into bottom of a buttered 6 to 8-cup casserole and cover with half the apples.
Mix the sugar, cinnamon and salt together, and sprinkle half the mixture over the apples.
Add another layer of crumbs and another of apples, and sprinkle with... - 37.2565
Apple, Walnut, And Poppy Seed Bars
1 To make the dough: In a large bowl, stir the flour, sugar, and salt.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3 In a small bowl, stir the water and yolks together.
4 Using a... - 47.3872
Apple Oatmeal Snack Bars
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
3. In large bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine with electric mixer at medium speed until blended.... - 41.4509
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt.
3 Cut in Crisco.
4 In a measuring cup, beat in egg yolk.
5 Add in enough milk to make 2/3 cup liquid; mix well.
6 Stir the egg mixture into flour... - 45.7144
Danish Pastry Apple Bars
1. In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Lightly beat egg yolk in a glass measuring cup. Add enough milk to egg yolk to make 2/3 cup liquid total; mix well.... - 32.9235
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 47.4639
Apple Almond Rum Bars
Place eggs, sugar, and water in processor bowl.
Process with the metal blade for 10 seconds.
Add apple, flavoring, and spices; process 10 seconds.
Add chocolate bits; proc ess 5 seconds.
Add fruit and almonds; process 5 seconds.
Stir together the flour and... - 41.0397
Winter Apple-nut Bars
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt and spices.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for confectioner's sugar.
Add dry ingredients; stir gently until mixed.
Turn into two well-greased PYREXÂ® 8-inch square baking dishes.
Microwave,... - 41.6041
Here's a fun snacking cake that was developed by Emily Richards, P.H. Ec., for the Heart and Stroke Foundation. It has lots of apple taste and is perfect to tuck into kids lunches to tote along or when friends are coming over for a visit - 38.7207
Minneappleis Streusel Bar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 8 X 8 X 2-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving 2-inch overhang around all sides. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make dough: On baking sheet, spread oats in even layer.
3. Bake in 350° oven until... - 43.166
Applesauce Gingerbread Bars
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and put the applesauce. Cook over low heat to boil the applesauce.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add molasses and soda. Keep... - 47.913
Apple Oatmeal Chews
1. Sift flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice and mace into a bowl. Add orange rind, oats, brown sugar, melted shortening, egg and vanilla; knead with the hands to mix well.
2. Pat half the dough firmly over the bottom of a greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.... - 31.8027
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 41.5856
Pineapple Dream Bars
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
In medium mixer bowl, beat butter and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Blend in 1 cup flour until mixture is crumbly.
Pat into bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake in preheated oven 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Keep oven hot, but remove pan... - 43.7831
Place dried apples in a medium-size bowl and pour boiling water over them.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, toast sesame seeds, shaking pan frequently, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Let cool; then place in a large... - 41.4951
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a food processor, chop the prunes with 1 tablespoon flour.
4) In a small saucepan, combine the prunes with apple juice and butter.
5) Bring to a... - 46.9535
Chewy Dried Fruit Bars
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, and molasses until smooth.
Add egg and beat until well combined.
Stir in cinnamon, soda, ginger, and cloves; then stir in all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, nuts, and dried fruit until evenly... - 35.2161
Wild Rice Applesauce Bars
Wild Rice Applesauce Bars has a great taste. Wild Rice Applesauce Bars gets its taste from rice mixed with apple sauce and eggs. Wild Rice Applesauce Bars is loved by many people. - 43.4568
Fruit 'n' Oat Bars
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the oats and ready-to-eat cereals together, add rest of the ingredients, mix well.
3) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, turn the cereal mixture... - 41.8863
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
Mix all the dry ingredients, then stir in the wet ingredients.
Mix well and spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes, just until edges begin to pull away from the pan.
Do not overbake.
Bars will be firmer as they cool.
Take out of oven and cut into 18... - 37.6303
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 116.429
Lebkuchen Honey Bars
Heat honey and sugar to dissolve sugar.
Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and beat in peels, spices, egg white and milk.
Stir in flours and baking soda.
Stir in almonds and dried fruit.
Spread into a lightly greased 11" x 7" pan.
Brush top with... - 47.8768
This apple cake recipe is made with sliced apples and is flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg. Baked with a butter brown sugar and flour mix, the apple cake is good when served warm with cool whip. - 32.4094
Toffee Apple Pie
FOR THE PIE CRUST
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Heat oven to 375°F.
FOR THE PIE FILLING
In large bowl, combine all filling ingredients; blend... - 46.1244
Yummy Oatmeal Apple Squares
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray Pam Spray on a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch pan.
Combine liquid Butter Buds, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed until well blended.
Beat in Egg Beaters, apple juice, and vanilla.
Combine flour,... - 41.3954
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 48.4473
Chewy Apple Brownies
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking tin and cut out a piece of aluminum foil to cover the pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. In... - 46.6222
Peaches And Cherries
In a 10-inch skillet bring wine and cinnamon just to boiling.
Add peaches and cherries; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or just until peaches are tender.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer peaches and cherries to a shallow serving dish.
Cook the... - 39.1397
Applesauce Raisin Brownies
Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add applesauce mixture and blend... - 37.9956
Yogurt Berry Smoothie
1. In a jar take eggs, yogurt, berries, vanilla, ground cinnamon and coconut oil.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve Berry smoothie with health granola bars and enjoy!
Instead of berries you can use any of your... - 110.713
Make day before:
1. Sift flour with salt, baking powder, cloves, and cinnamon. Add nuts and fruit, tossing to coat well.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat eggs and egg yolk until thick and lemon-colored. Add... - 36.6077
Sift flour, cinnamon and salt into a bowl.
Work in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in sugar and egg to form dough.
Knead lightly then wrap in plastic and refrigerate 1 hour.
Grate half the dough over base of 12 x 8 inch (30 x 20 cm)... - 42.9
Classic Chocolate Fondue
Break up the chocolate into triangular pieces.
Combine all ingredients in small chafing dish, chocolate fondue pot or top of small double-boiler.
Stir over direct low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Set over hot water to keep warm while... - 28.3816